Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67659 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

ALL-STOCKS is trending in the crypto world with their initiatives as we can see their official social telegram channel where so many have joined and actively conversing about the project.
Yes, their telegram group is growing very rapidly. More than 24K people have joined the telegram group. The ALL-STOCKS community is becoming more stronger after passing each day. This is a good sign, which means very soon the ico gonna become successful.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

More new people are really coming here to see and know more about the project, this is really a good progress in building its popularity that will be a vital part of their success in its official launch.

I think ALLSTOCK is already gaining more supporters because of the big bounty campaign that they have launched. Is there any information on how much the ICO has been raised as of now?
Yes all-stock community is now getting bigger and this is a very good sign that the advancement and promotions and project itself is very effective and excellent because we can see many people are join and participating the project. I always hope for the best for this project because I am very confident that this project can make it  tk the top.

Yeah , a lot of members already joined and most of them now are new members. I am hoping that most of them are investors so that it will be a big help to the project.
Are you referring to those people that have joined but not yet invested on the project?
I think he is referring to the people who joined in ALLSTOCKS official telegram. Because the team have managed to gained almost 25k people and if this numbers will decide to invest, probably the team will be able to proceed their next plans in listing in exchange and the launching of this project.

That is right, and if it happens that this 25k members will participate in the ICO sale then the results could be a great success. Knowing Allstocks is being slowly getting more popular due to its better strategy, then I should expect that many investors will invest in their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

More new people are really coming here to see and know more about the project, this is really a good progress in building its popularity that will be a vital part of their success in its official launch.

I think ALLSTOCK is already gaining more supporters because of the big bounty campaign that they have launched. Is there any information on how much the ICO has been raised as of now?
Yes all-stock community is now getting bigger and this is a very good sign that the advancement and promotions and project itself is very effective and excellent because we can see many people are join and participating the project. I always hope for the best for this project because I am very confident that this project can make it  tk the top.

Yeah , a lot of members already joined and most of them now are new members. I am hoping that most of them are investors so that it will be a big help to the project.

I doubt they are all investors of the project, otherwise, they have already been naturally active in the telegram asking questions and making a conversation to know more about AlllStocks.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

I bet most of them aren't lmao, in crypto currency ICO the highest number of people are always the bounty folks who just want the free coins/tokens
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

I'm wondering if the project's investment token, then US citizens need to undergo a verification process? I would not want such a procedure.
This verification complicates things a lot, but I know of such projects where verification is necessary, but despite this they are populary
They need to abide all the US territory government rules and procedures and if they are satisfactory then free to participate with out any issues and it is the time that the ICO is live now.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

I bet most of them aren't lmao, in crypto currency ICO the highest number of people are always the bounty folks who just want the free coins/tokens

You have a point, but somehow this is their strategy to make their platform be popular. At least they try to gamble with this kind of strategy and I think this can somehow help the project to be more known by the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

You have a point, but somehow this is their strategy to make their platform be popular. At least they try to gamble with this kind of strategy and I think this can somehow help the project to be more known by the people.
Yes it can cause to know more about this project and to spread this project more widely. The team for this project will only work on the strategies which can really make the project reach some great heights i think.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

I'm wondering if the project's investment token, then US citizens need to undergo a verification process? I would not want such a procedure.
This verification complicates things a lot, but I know of such projects where verification is necessary, but despite this they are populary
They need to abide all the US territory government rules and procedures and if they are satisfactory then free to participate with out any issues and it is the time that the ICO is live now.
The government from USA have several issues regarding the InitialCoin Offering phases and i think that it might not allow the users from their country to participate into any of the Initial Coin Offering phase including this.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

Always using several kinds of strategies make the project go much more popular and i think that the team for all stocks is doing the same to gain more and more attention from various investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

When we keep investing our funds we think about so thing deserving to choose and just on basing the popularity we cannot simply trust and build a relationship with a client which do not own potential and ALL-Stocks deserves the potential as we analyzed.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Always using several kinds of strategies make the project go much more popular and i think that the team for all stocks is doing the same to gain more and more attention from various investors.
Yeah I agree, it's important to have multiple strategies in place and plan properly so that the team can face any situation in the future
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

Yeah I agree, it's important to have multiple strategies in place and plan properly so that the team can face any situation in the future
I think the development team already has some spare strategies, for some unexpected case. These guys do their job well, we can be sure of them.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Indeed taht's the difference between a good project and huge one. The second one is prepare for many situations and knows how to deal with them.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
In this statement I think that the answer to the first questing is a clear yes.
But I don't think that we will be able to transfer the tokens immediately.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

Yeah, to be known globally is somehow difficult to be happen as this project is still in progress. Hopefully the team may able to provide some attractive features as well as have some bonuses for this project. I believe this project have a potential and bright future.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Yes what to hell a difference, how many in the bountists project, the most important that is the project and whether it is demanded, whether it has a future. Thus, sags in the price because of such people can become the short-term phenomenon.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

Allstocks is a Grand project that will create secure and fast transactions, I also like the design of the project!
Yes, that was their ability. With the current state of crypto, of course their system will be very useful in doing transaction. Hopefully the team will seriously make it really suitable to use.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

The government from USA have several issues regarding the InitialCoin Offering phases and i think that it might not allow the users from their country to participate into any of the Initial Coin Offering phase including this.
Is going to take some time before anything reasonable get approved for ICO in some countries but eventually the wind and time change the way we do things so dont loose hope maybe just some few regulations might take care of the flames

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

Yeah, there are many countries actually, which have some ICO regulations. The team will surely have to limit their reach to these countries and focus on the greater good.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Don't forget what the team is doing, it's not all about the advertisement, but also how things are working well here, people are attracted on the reliability and not always on popularity. But, I agree that promotions is still part of the current success of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: