Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
Ale46

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

who says bitcoin dies, maik downs and prices in the market it's normal, try to check the market is now getting green and bitcoin continues to increase at the end of the year bitcoin will get to the moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

Obviously Bitcoin won't die. Just like the stock market, bitcoin too is subject to ups and downs in price. It is the belief of people that makes Bitcoin stronger. Every time the market falls, people consider it the right opportunity to invest and make money, and I am sure that a lot of people would take this low price as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

exactly, I am just almost a newbie here and I know bitcoin will stay forever, just keep the positive things in mind and positive thing will be happen. Bitcoin will never bite the dust. High request won't permit to do as such. I don't mean the request that drives costs up. That is to say, the interest for the possibility of a free cash. Presently there are a great deal of arbitrary individuals in the bitcoin group. They decimate bitcoin from within. They are the first to frenzy and upgrade the activity of the whales. They bolster the possibility of sanctioning. It is additionally a double-crossing.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

who says bitcoin dies, maik downs and prices in the market it's normal, try to check the market is now getting green and bitcoin continues to increase at the end of the year bitcoin will get to the moon
Many claims that bitcoin is dead but as we even have time to check the market it is green. Instead of saying dead, this is the time to invest on bitcoin save more btc while were not yet on mooning of price. Maybe, this is our last chance to buy and hold, so I am certain price will moon anytime.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

of course not die because its value is bitcoin is still high at this time though had drop and bitcoin not dead yet and will bounce back.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
Yes bitcoin is not yet dead it is still alive and alive and not looses it popularity it gonna bring back to its highest value soon
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

Absolutely not! The fluctuation that we are facing right now is part of market trends. It same like the stock market their is always ups and down. So hang on guys and sit back and relax bitcoin will rise again in this coming months. Thanks

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

I am believe that cryptomarket will more growing. If that happen, bitcoin price will rising again to highest price. Bitcoin price drop right now because many false news in market and many people selling because they are panic. Better wait and see because market will recover again
3BCcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

Definitely not. It has become stronger than even and more people are already aware of its existence. The current dip in price does not really mean its already dead, because its normal for bitcoin to drop and rise.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Definitely not. It has become stronger than even and more people are already aware of its existence. The current dip in price does not really mean its already dead, because its normal for bitcoin to drop and rise.
Yes I agree.Since bitcoin is so much volatile from the making,so we should expect ups and downs in bitcoin price.Though we had experienced last few days a very low price,but now we can see that btc is already rising,making its back up flying to the moon again.So bitcoin is not really dead,it has its own time to pump or dump its price.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

of course not die because its value is bitcoin is still high at this time though had drop and bitcoin not dead yet and will bounce back.
as long as there are those who invest and use bitcoin, bitcoin will never die. currently bitcoin is stronger than yesterday so we just wait for it and hopefully the bitcoin price will stabilize again.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

The price of the bitcoin is 8000 dollars, thousands of people are launching a new business based on  blockchain technology. Of course this market is alive and bitcoin is alive too
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

Bitcoin will maintain its "essential" status as e-currencies and blockchain technology become mainstream.But all that is nothing compared to the massive system upgrade to Bitcoin that's poised to go live any day now.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Definitely right Bitcoin will not dead. Already Bitcoin price get up slowly to slowly pumping, so definitely we will recover our money. Bitcoin value is not still we are know that.we are see back 2017 years Bitcoin price then will understand. So Bitcoin value soon come back again good price.

MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yeah bitcoin is not dead especially now that the value started to rising up again.This is what we praise the kindness of bitcoin amd on how they manipulate us positively.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
those people that continuously saying that bitcoin is dead would die firs before bitcoin gone thats for sure,because as long as we are trustingly and lovingly support cryptocurrency our community will strengthen and will reach higher and higher value ..this coming week we might see new movement and hopefully positively

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Definitely right Bitcoin will not dead. Already Bitcoin price get up slowly to slowly pumping, so definitely we will recover our money. Bitcoin value is not still we are know that.we are see back 2017 years Bitcoin price then will understand. So Bitcoin value soon come back again good price.

How can this great coin die,when its price is growing every year and even if the falling happens still recovery follows though sometimes tooking months before making it..but for sure its more than the last price he reached,and this year we expect double of its december price
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

I think bitcoin is becoming more popular and popular in many sectors they are accepting bitcoin as another payment option. Still, there is huge growth in terms of development and the value kept increasing with the increase in a number of the investors.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

People can be very dramatic regarding bitcoin.
It has been proclamed dead so many times. But once more, BTC will bounce back.
My personal bet is 35k in december.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and i think it will not be because bitcoin is going strong as years pass by. Bitcoin rapid growth globally cannot be stopped and actually here in my country bitcoin is very popular. Some stores and markets here in my country are accepting bitcoin as our way of payments. Bitcoin saves me before, especially at those times that i really needed money that's why im so thankful at bitcoin.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

Currently Bitcoin is too big to die. Of course the price  fluctuates some time up and some time down , but Bitcoin will still live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: