Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
abegoboga

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Sometimes, i want to give up about this price, but in another mind, i think bitcoin will be grow up to high price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesgatsby

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Bitcoin is King, if bitcoin dead ,altcoin dead.I think the next time is uptrend
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

bitcoin will never die, because that work in bitcoin a lot, bitcoin will increase its enthusiasts, because work in bitcoin forum can earn income.

bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

Definitely not. It has become stronger than even and more people are already aware of its existence. The current dip in price does not really mean its already dead, because its normal for bitcoin to drop and rise.

I agree with you. Bitcoin dips is not the basis that bitcoin will be extinct, we must consider the volatility of bitcoin thay it may go up and down at the market. Bitcoin price are depending on it's supply and demand at the market, the lower the supply the more valuable bitcoin will be, so the lower supply the higher demand is. Bitcoin will rise higher if we fully trust bitcoin, best in long term investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin will never die, those people who said that bitcoins is dead are people who are not well knowledgeable about the market. Bitcoins today is very popular due to its massive investors in the market and if people will keep on investing then there is no doubt that bitcoins will have a huge potential to become our nation currency.
bishnoi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

this is so funny now bitcoin future is start then how bitcoin will be dead i am sure about that bitcoin have a good future and those peoples are using purchasing bitcoin they are so luvky becoz bitcoin will be rare in future
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
I agree fully with you , Here would like to give example that happened in real in this field , in the end of the month of the year 2017 priveof bitcoin was very high and at that timing most of the people were thinking to make buy bitcoin at low price but that was not possible easily because of high price and also they were thinking that if it will go down then I will buy but it doesn't happened at that time , but now price of the bitcoin is about 3times less then why we are thinking that bitcoin is now dead , in actual at this condition we should buy bitcoin more and wait for the next all time high price to sell your coin .
And don't give any place for the word dead for bitcoin because this is bitcoin that can never go for dead in future anytime because it has big market of big demand with high potential .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Your beliefs are right. Bitcoin can not die. Up to now, Bitcoin has gradually recovered and will rise in price. Market volatility is necessary. Bitcoin discount and it will increase. The difference between the price decrease and rise is not the same, the increase is also more than the decrease and that also proves that a Bitcoin thing value increases over time.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes, I agree that bitcoin is not dead. It will never die. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable so don't create a fake news that bitcoin is dead because the price is low. Bitcoin will not easily die unless there are no investors that invest their money and unless there are people who don't join bounty and signature campaigns anymore. But I believe that bitcoin will never die.
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes, I agree that bitcoin is not dead. It will never die. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable so don't create a fake news that bitcoin is dead because the price is low. Bitcoin will not easily die unless there are no investors that invest their money and unless there are people who don't join bounty and signature campaigns anymore. But I believe that bitcoin will never die.

Bitcoin will not die as long as people have faith in it. But miners need to earn income to support bitcoin blockchain. Therefore, if it is not profitable for miners, then faith in bitcoin will fade away.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes, bitcoin is not dead as of now the price of bitcoin is low but we cannot consider it dead because it is really functioning well though we need to keep on touch but for sure it will raise high if we keep on trusting and holding for the brighter future. I believe that bitcoin price will be higher soon and we as investor just keep holding, as what they have said their is a sunshine after the rain. 
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yes, I also agree with your opinion. There are many supporters of Bitcoin as it grows and reaches high values but when it comes to crisis and falls, they are suspicious of its future and claim it will die. I like you, Bitcoin will not die because its development potential is very good. Two days ago, it had a very strong recovery. Although there are still many suspicious things, but it also shows more positive signs
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

I have no doubt about that bitcoin price will back to 10k + marks very soon. Why bitcoin die & what is the logic for this believe?  I think bitcoin never die but it should be possible that bitcoins price may go down. So who thinking like that they are absolutely fool. Just wait & watch bitcoin will change our life very soon.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Anyone who believes that Bitcoin is dead is a fool. If something is dieing than it doesn't gets pumped to thousands of dollars of worth per coin. What you mostly read is FUDers spreading panic so that they can make weak hands sell their coins in panic and the whales be able to accumulate those coins.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Standing at $8,000 i might say bitcoin price getting better now,for 3 days thats the coin position things that didnt happens for couple of months.i was wondering that this is a start of a rebound we only have last 2 days before the taxation day in US will end so i am expecting a growth for the coin,hopefully
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Anyone who believes that Bitcoin is dead is wrong. What you mostly read is FUDers spreading panic so that they can make weak hands sell their coins in panic
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin has experienced many falls, and will survive this fall. Soon the price will return to its height and everyone will say that bitcoin is alive, that it still shows what it is capable of.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Currently Bitcoin is too big to die. Of course the price  fluctuates some time up and some time down , but Bitcoin will still live.

Definitely agree to you. If anything, the price drops that we are experiencing right now were nothing but bear traps for unprofessional investors that would sell their investments at the sight of a price increase. So yeah, I think this is a great opportunity to fend off the negatIve pwople in this industry and invite tHe ones that were really determined to invest on the bitcoin world.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is becoming more and more known and in the vast majority of people are passionate about virtual currency, now many people want to get rich quick but do not know where to start the best and they have chosen. Virtual Bitcoin currency as the basis for initial capital.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yeah I agree, bitcoin is the major cryptocurrencies, some other altcoins will be gone but not compare bitcoin to them. In my opinion, if you want to invest with some other altcoins then invest to those altcoins that you think has a good potential like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: