Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
They are saying bitcoin is dead because they can't earn bitcoin anymore. You know when you earn bitcoin continuously that it can't be dead just like that because many people are using it and it became popular these days.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

I think that Bitcoin will never be dead. Of course, Bitcoin can sometimes depreciate but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin will slowly be removed from the market and die. Also, Bitcoin has finally started to increase again and i don't think that we will see bad news for a long time.

dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

Bitcoin is recovering slowly just be patient. Make sure you have a good investment.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Those people who thought bitcoin is dead do not see the potential it has and do not know well enough that bitcoin's price before was even lower than what it is today. Bitcoin would not be dead because we are still here; those who believe in what bitcoin can do, and those who still use this to trade, invest their money. What is good about bitcoin is that as long as people would use it, it won't disappear that easy.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

bitcoin will never die or disappear, bitcoin prices dropped a few months ago resulting from an outstanding FUD. bitcoin is the future digital currency that the world will use to transact. so here I say bitcoin will never die
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Sign of bitcoin triumph immediately (the price rose more than 20% in a week), do not ever sell bitcoin at this time because soon we will get a big surprise, hold bitcoin is a very profitable thing and if we sell at this time then we will regret.
Off course yes, bitcoin is not dead, and bitcoin will not die in this world as long as a lot people is keep on buying and supporting bitcoin, and there is no doubt that bitcoin will exist in this world for long time and the price of it will get high again so all people should hold it.

coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

There you always get some people who always criticise you in your behind. We should not give them any importance. Among them most of are new comer and few are bad intentional people. But they don't try to understand there is no chance of death of BTC if a single user alive.
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

Of course bitcoin isn't dead! I do not understand why everyone is so worried about the fact that bitcoin has fallen in price after the correction! Unfortunately, there is no eternal growth, but bitcoin will definitely return to its marks!
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay and will make us happy every year just trust the process and wait for the mass to adopt the precious technology that ever created, The blockchain technology.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitconnect is dead. Bitcoin is forever. Understood?

Yes your right! Bitcoin will be forever because lots of people are using and investing it will grow more and more, and its popularity will increase because of its good feedback and high profit we get it will never die.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yes, your predictions are very accurate. The price of bitcoin has risen to $ 9k6 at the moment. Bitcoin is never dead because it brings so many benefits to many people.
It helps the economy of a country go up through these new jobs. Trading in the Crypto market is very easy and does not require any one of the investor certificates. And you can work for ICO projects with high salaries. These things make Bitcoin never die.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

I'm sure bitcoin can last at least up to 100 years from now, with the number of current users who have not reached 1% of course bitcoin investment is very promising, if the user rose 10% then automatically the price will skyrocket and reach more than 10x.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

The same exact thing happens everytime we experience a recession period.  People will start to feel hopeless and begin to say that bitcoin is dead and that it will never recover.  The reality of the situation is that bitcoin always recover and then goes on to beat the price record before the crash.  In my opinion, this trend will carry on for many years to come which could leave us with a very high bitcoin price in the future.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

Bitcoin is just only starting to grow even bigger. How can something that is popular and talked about die just like that. Just because bitcoin price is going down means it is dying. What we are experiencing right now is normal and have happened before also. Just hold on to your precious bitcoins and wait for the green days.
Ken wang

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

Surely, bitcoin will become increasingly popular and become more important . I love bitcoin
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

bitcoin will never die.now price is near $10000.before a month ago many people says that bitcoin will die but after a huge pump all are changed their mindset.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

BTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTC
The same exact thing happens everytime we experience a recession period.  People will start to feel hopeless and begin to say that bitcoin is dead and that it will never recover.  The reality of the situation is that bitcoin always recover and then goes on to beat the price record before the crash.  In my opinion, this trend will carry on for many years to come which could leave us with a very high bitcoin price in the future.
Yes, that is true. No, bitcoin does not die. ICOs and altcoins may die, but btc will never die. Bitcoin will not die for long periods of time. There is always such thing like this when people doubting about btc. Bitcoin users are now increasing, the age of bitcoin will last much longer. That is because the price of the btc going down. You are right, now it is proven, bitcoin prices are starting to recover, slowly bitcoin prices have started to increase. But it is actually very normal and will be back up soon. I'm sure the future of bitcoin prices will be much higher than it is today. So people need to learn about btc for years before they truly understand about it.
luisell

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

of course! No bitcoin no altcoin. Bitcoin is the king of crytocurrency
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
This is the market volatility, it is like a price adjustment in the long term. It affects the Bitcoin price, causing it to go down quickly. But it opens new opportunities for new investors to have a better chance of becoming richer.

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

No no no
Bitcoin wont die in any near future. Crypto is growing quicker every single day, which means bitcoin is getting stronger too.
One thing to remember, there is no altcoin that will replace bitcoin, never. Bitcoin is the father of crypto, no coins can replace it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: