Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

Obviously Bitcoin is not dead and probably will never be. Bitcoin is an instrument of a volatile cryptocurrency market just like shares. So there will always be rises and falls in its value. Now days its value is quite low but that’s normal. If the investors continue to support Bitcoin, its value is sure to rise. Bitcoin just needs some time.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

bitcoin prices are now beginning to recover better, from what we thought earlier to a very low value. because I believe that bitcoin prices will rise again higher than before, because bitcoin is so easy to use for everyone to increase their income.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

definitely bitcoin not dead its just a market flow and prices down some rumors make person worried and they panic,but many other persons they says just hold and wait not need to worry at all and they are right and now its going up and up thats why says its always risky and make a mind that you are prepared for it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Bitconnect is dead. Bitcoin is forever. Understood?

What is bitconnect ? Sorry for my question im newbie
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Bitcoin can not die, because the whole market is associated with it, everyone knows it as the first trusted currency.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
I often hear like that. and I just laughed at my heart. they say bitcoin will die, because they are new to bitcoin. and look at the peak prices but don't see when bitcoin at low prices. so they think bitcoin will die. but look now, bitcoin starts going back to the moon. I think they are regretting bitcoin.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

bitcoin prices are now beginning to recover better, from what we thought earlier to a very low value. because I believe that bitcoin prices will rise again higher than before, because bitcoin is so easy to use for everyone to increase their income.
well, even though bitcoin prices dropped considerably from last year, but that does not decrease the interest of its users to leave bitcoin, it is evident from the day-to-day value of bitcoin crawling back up. and do not close the possibility later in the end of year value will be higher than last yea

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yes of course considering that bitcoin today is very popular worldwide and is now slowly recovering it's market value.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Bitcoin are not dead, because they have a more value to the market i think this never died it will decrease but after a month or year it will increase again but you need is to trust again to people goals you need to believe your work to develop more but understand the situation and make it clearly.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

Bitcoin are not dead, because they have a more value to the market i think this never died it will decrease but after a month or year it will increase again but you need is to trust again to people goals you need to believe your work to develop more but understand the situation and make it clearly.

Yes of course bitcoin is still alive and it's hard believe that hearsay circulated which i think another speculation trying to destruct again the image of bitcoin in the market.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Bitcoin still exist.the evidence of today is still moving up. Up and down a good in a trade is a normal.so it does not need to be fussed about the bitcoin that keeps going down.
nill714

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yes bitcoin never die .Most of the people shoked when  bitcoin down 19000$ to 6000$.But bitcoin most and valuable coin and its decentralization and nobody cannot control bitcoin price and most of the time its price depends on crypto news.This year bitcoin again  pump hope its will be 10000$ this week and after few days bitcoin recover soon so donot worry if you have liquied money you can bitcoin.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
All asset bubbles in the global economy is fueled by steroids. Better known as the economic policy of fractional reserve banking and keynesian economics.

But now that bail-ins have been enacted it will be very interesting to see if people will do something. At the same time populist political vote is at an all time high (100 year chart). We sure live in interesting times

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Fluctuation is normal. Every individual who takes concern for bitcoin's downfall is I think new to this platform. With the way bitcoin is doing now, in the next months this will go up again.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

if there are still people who say bitcoin will die it's funny. look now what will you say? still thinking bitcoin will die wkwkw. congratulations for those of you who have strong hold and enjoy the benefits now  Grin
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

Many people say that bitcoin is dead just because the price is low. But when the price goes up, they say that it is alive and will be forever.

Bitcoin experiences ups and downs but we still need to believe in it. Bitcoin is NOT DEAD.
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

Just repeated question of all time. If crypto or Bitcoin is dead why are you here go and find some other work. The person which are still with the crypto have faith that's why we are too concerned.
Make some interesting post.
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

in my opinion that is not happen! The fluctuation that we are facing right now is part of market trends. It same like the stock market their is always ups and down. So hang on guys and sit back and relax bitcoin will rise again in this coming months.
Bitcoin has core value and will develope forever Smiley
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will not die.Bitcoin price has plummeted but it doesnt mean bitcoin will be dead.The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Bitcoin is strong to recover even from 65% correction because the fundamental user base is very strong. However, there is lack of maturity and hence price keeps fluctuating due to panic situations. It would be for early to predict anything about Bitcoin and it is not that at all, in fact, I believe that this correction would help Bitcoin to grow in the long run. It is the involvement of big whales and institutional investors which is making Bitcoin volatile than usual situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: