Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

Sign of bitcoin triumph immediately (the price rose more than 20% in a week), do not ever sell bitcoin at this time because soon we will get a big surprise, hold bitcoin is a very profitable thing and if we sell at this time then we will regret.

TIME
TO
SLEEP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koolerin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

Bitcoin won't dead, this is just normal market fluctuations.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:16:44 AM

We are at $8000 a coin and steady, hell two years ago I sold a coin for around 2k to pay a tax bill, this kind of growth and price was what we hoped for. We aren't even on the lower side of things.
people think that bitcoin is already dead but they not used to think that bitcoin is not eventhough bitcoin price market is kinda low but now bitcoin price is already improving and little by little is getting high, people think bitcoin is dead because of the price that too low and because a lot of currency now is starting.

ibidathoillah

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:18:14 AM

By sharing growth and growing rapidly, Bitcoin is the latest economic form. Bitcoin will not die and grow even more in many countries.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin will never happened to be dead. There many users of it and it is really liable. People who cannot find job and some employers are not accepting them because they are not fit on the position. With the help of bitcoin more people will be givena chance to have their job. If happens to be dead lots of Us will  be affected.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:42:09 AM

Nowadays the value of bitcoin is getting better and it is constantly increasing. This scenario is one indicator that bitcoin is not dead. Also, the other indicator that bitcoin is not dead is the strong support of the community and the investors. Today's people are strongly supporting bitcoin and they believe that bitcoin will back to the highest peak value of it like happen before the late month of 2017.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

Off course not Bitcoin won't die. Just like the stock market, bitcoin too is subject to ups and downs in price. It is the belief of people that makes Bitcoin stronger. Also, going by the past trends, bitcoin usually upscale towards the ending quarters of the years. Even in 2017, it was the last quarter that resulted in such a high price for bitcoin. Every time the market falls, people consider it the right opportunity to invest and make money, and I am sure that a lot of people would take this low price as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
morrisby25

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

I personally believe and have a strong conviction that bitcoin will not die merely because the purchase price is casting down significantly, we certainly have noticed a lot of related scenarios like this before but bitcoin always fire back up by recovering and attaining a new price stage and then another correction happens, it is merely a cycle and will continue that way. From top to the bottom and from bottom to the top again. Bitcoin is only going to die if not a single person mines it anymore which is impossible since people are earning a lot of cash from it.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

Of course not,bitcoin is not dead.As we can see now the price is starting to grow.And it is the basis that these years will grow more and more.It is not going to happen to dead,there are many users of it and its really liable.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
You're right bitcoin will be back, bitcoin is not dead not will be dead because there is a lot people wants to have a account and wants to be bitcoin users, bitcoin has a lot of things that can help people to earn more money than the salary they got ftom their jobs; bitcoin is like a wheel sometimes its go down and sometimes its in the top, like the value, the high value will be back like before so, bitcoin is not dead.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
pekavcilar01

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Bitcoin will not die. It's hard to kill Bitcoin. They only reduce their popularity. The Crypto market is one of the biggest markets in the world. The volume is incredibly high. It's easy to make money. It's easy to lose money in the same way.
I think it is a big step for the future.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:29 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 09:16:36 AM by marcbitcoins

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin will become dead if the price value will fall down to $0 because the people will not want to invest to this coin anymore but if this value did not reach that mark then the Bitcoin is alive and like what happening right now in which the value is very much alive reaching the $10,000 mark again so therefore we should not say end or die words if is still existing.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin will become dead if the price value will fall down to $0 because the people will not want to invest to this coin anymore but if this value did not reach then the Bitcoin is alive and like what happening right now in which the value is very much alive reaching the $10,000 mark again so therefore we should not say end or die words if is still existing.
a lot of speculation is not good to say that bitcoin will die, bitcoin does not die just decrease only. I think now that bitcoin will still continue to rise and now this bitcoin will keep growing.

jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitconnect is dead. Bitcoin is forever. Understood?
Bitconnect is one of the millions platform that uses bitcoin as an instrument for their platform. It is difficult to make the bitcoin lost now as many establishments already used the coins.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Bitcoin will never die, those people who said that bitcoins is dead are people who are not well knowledgeable about the market. Bitcoins today is very popular due to its massive investors in the market and if people will keep on investing then there is no doubt that bitcoins will have a huge potential to become our nation currency.
PINIK

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

Bitcoin will never die.Bitcoin used in whole over the world. Price up and down that a simple matter. Now price are low that's not means it will be never up.Bitcoin is most popular site in this world.so keep stay and buy.
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead and, I think, will never die. You had a good optimism in March. It is right. Bitcoin will still exist no matter what happens. because their real worth is as a way of making online transactions easier. Bitcoin has been pronounced dead many times. Yet then he again began to grow. In recent days, bitcoin entered the green zone. Now it's already 9220 dollars.Everyone buy, start like December last year...I hope so...
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

yes you are right bitcoin will never die because bitcoin moves very fast and total supply bitcoin very limited so that bitcoin price will always move will never die.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

As I think, bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin is an electronic revolution. Speaking of revolution, it will never die; on the contrary, it will grow stronger than ever.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

That is obvious. BITCOIN cannot be dead . The fall of price does not mean BITCOIN is dead. The fall may be very large but the rise would me much more than this .So do not worry , just be patient.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: