Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

I agree! Price decline does not mean that bitcoins will be gone forever. It is just that the price is going down. Nothing really serious about it. People should invest more on bitcoins since it is cheaper than ever. A lot of things have happened with bitcoins including hacks but it didn't stopped it from being big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EditorK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

That makes two of us.
Now it's just a break.
curry30

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

Maybe the price of bitcoin was going down its not the reason bitcoin is Dead,we know bitcoin price was going down and going up,that is a part of business,but in that cases many people really love bitcoin and also no of us know when the bitcoin ends?.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Instead of raising money from VCs, crypto companies are selling tokens on their networks to fund development. These token sales or ICOs were incredibly popular: almost $3B+ was raised in March alone.Bitcoin is not deda because therw arw new breed of investor has arrived designed to invest in this new model: cryptocurrency hedge funds. MetaStable Capitallaunched in 2014, followed by Polychain Capital and dozens more over the last two years. Even tech-unicorn Coinbase launched their own investment products.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Of course. Bitcoin is still very young. Nobody is expecting Bitcoin to die today nor in the next 10 years. I think some people are doubting whether Bitcoin will survive that long since it seems to be under very strong attacks from the banks and some governments. But I doubt that all these attacks will really hit Bitcoin with a fatal blow. Bitcoin has the backing of a very solid community of people and organizations.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin will not only not die soon but will capture the main segment of the market. I treat it as the currency of the future. Our world is changing rapidly and this refers to many spheres of life, including financial, economical, etc. Cryptocurrency is one of such great changes.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

Although btc price is falling but I strongly believe the price will rise in no time. Right now there is significant change in price 2weeks ago

in my opinion ,still it is alive and Bitcoin values are currently in the recovery process.at this time, the price of Bitcoin has increased 2k$ and it's now 9k$ . The use of bitcoins has increased much earlier than ever.Now We can trade business with Bitcoin. Invest bitcoin in many places. I'm buying a lot of things with dividends.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Talking about electronic money can not mention the fluctuation of it, when the fluctuations down, people should not be too worried, in the coming bitcoin will be stable. Because when you worry, it leads us to make the wrong decision, and lose money is great.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Yes, bitcoin is fine and keep floating around $9000, at my opinion bitcoin would be even more popular with time because many people still don't know about cryptocurrencies.

ArtemVerkhov

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

YEAH!YEAH! Bitcoin will be live. Everybody already tired wait growth from BTC. GOD BLESS btc.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin now is getting back to the reality. Price is going to the moon. We are proud truly believers on bitcoin. The all people who dump bitcoin. Was crying for now.
nggodewek

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

today bitcoin is going up sir, i'm very happy
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

Bitcoin alive & it will forever. Those who are associated with Bitcoin their are work on bitcoin also earn with bitcoin like me. so, bitcoin not dead.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin will not die as long as bitcoin users exist and investors are still there, and I think more and more bitcoin or cripto users are using it and it will make bitcoin stronger and live longer .. and the fall or rise in bitcoin prices becomes commonplace all dependent on the user should behave and act like what, and I see bitcoin prices slowly start There is progress and I am sure in the next few months the price will rise again ..
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin will not die as long as bitcoin users exist and investors are still there, and I think more and more bitcoin or cripto users are using it and it will make bitcoin stronger and live longer .. and the fall or rise in bitcoin prices becomes commonplace all dependent on the user should behave and act like what, and I see bitcoin prices slowly start There is progress and I am sure in the next few months the price will rise again ..
It's not indeed dead and will not going to be dead until there was us who believe in it and keep it alive in a world of digital currency. Those fall or dropped of values of bitcoin is just a price correction and I hope that it will end soon. And again, at this point I guess the progress has been show and the rising of prices are coming.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Bitcoin can't be dead ever, even the government will do this it will exist forever because there are many people who use and invest it worldwide so its hard to easily vanish it without acceptable reason. There are many people needed it especially in the way of earning to purchase the needs of our family.

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

This is true bitcoin is never going to dead.It has a good future scope.Being virtual in nature ups and downs are common in this case.But considering that the prices are falling day by day this means that bitcoin is dead is totally wrong.Market value of bitcoin is never constant it keeps on changing sometimes very high and sometimes very low.Bitcoin can only dead in extreme conditions like when there is no electricity and no internet connection avaliable to people.Which is not possible at all. In coming years bitcoin is going to be more popular and it will be a global currency in the market.It is having a great potential so  it is very clear that bitcoin is never going to end.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin will only die if its users will stop patronizing it. I think that scenario will not happen because people are continuing to buy and to use bitcoins. Bitcoin will become our future money in the near future.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

All things considered, thinking about all the past happenings or past developments of bitcoins in the previous years, I imagine that you are most likely right. I too trust that after every one of the obstructions that bitcoins have experienced and defeated, it will have the capacity to recuperate again on this one and begin to make unsurpassed highs again and beating them over and over. This red days are just impermanent and is a method for the crypto world to dispose of all the powerless passes out there and have the capacity to truly move forward. That is the thing that I think.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Of course, bitcoin is not dead! I do not understand why everyone is worried about the fact that the price of bitcoin is so low! Unfortunately, many people lost their money because of their mistake and the desire for quick money!
Bitcoin price now is $9100 and a lot of people is still buying and keeping there bitcoin so iam sure that bitcoin will die, because until now bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and all the holders of bitcoin is just waiting for the price of bitcoin will get high again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: