Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
vipaleks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

I think that everything begins with a crypto currency Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
yes bitcoin can never die, as far as blockchain still exist and internet is still accessible bitcoin remain.
many people are afraid because of the price varies, but that is why it business the price can never stable because if the price stable that means no profit, no lose. that is not business in business profit and losses are welcome.

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin will don't die just like that. Like in the real market, bitcoin has its own ups and downs. This belief makes people more interested on it. Everytime its price falls, most of the users takes it as an opportunity to invest and have profit sooner. On the top of that, we all know that bitcoin do upscales at the last quarter of the year (based on observing by the past trends of bitcoin). So don't panic, believe and do have profit.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Bitcoin can not dead.I think it is forever.But if all countries will ban Bitcoin,it will be die.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes it is true, Bitcoin will not die that fast, there is always hope of bitcoin to be better and increase its value. Although the bitcoin price drops, but I do not think bitcoin will die, but I always believe its value will increase gradually.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

of course, Bitcoin will slowly return to normal prices, even in my opinion will reach the value above before. Hopefully, as expected. Therefore, keep the spirit and optimism
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

No, Bitcoins do not die and they do not die, because it is not a charity, and it is not any animal, Bitcoin is an online currency, which exists only online, so it will not die.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Bitcoin terrifies Big Banks, because it threatens their centuries-long monopoly over the world. Because Bitcoin makes it possible for ANYONE, who has some brain and knows how to use the technology, to become rich and be part of the money elite. That is what terrifies them, because they DON'T want that. The Big Banks rather want us all to remain poor and in debt for the rest of our lives  while they SUCK away everyone's money like BLOOD LEECHES . There is a war between them and us.

We want to become well off  and truly independent. They want to prevent us from becoming well off  and independent , the elite want to stay in power so they can do their EVIL deeds  , depopulation , vaccines , all the EVIL stuff .  IT'S TIME FOR THE MIGHTY BITCOIN TO CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER.
Gayantha

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

Hi
Actually bitcoin is not dead. But its' price come low. Someone think it can be dead. So them not trust the bitcoin and blaim to it.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

<------ Down Not Dead
Bitcoin never dies. We know the value now is down but say bitcoin dead it crazy, in every investment have risk, bitcoin now is facing  his challenge but all investors have optimistic mind that bitcoin will win and rise again and give happiness and more profit to all his investors.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Be sure that everyone will witness that bitcoin is not dead as soon as possible. Former investors are no longer familiar with such movements and do not buy or sell panic. Unfortunately, new investors are victims of whales. I wish everyone would win, but unfortunately, the new investor is losing that bitcoin is not dead Sad as I always have to do at this point if this type can be done upwards or downwards, if the stop cannot be used then it will be away from the screen.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will not die. For me as long as there is cryptocurreny and people like you and me will continue to support bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to grow and will remain to be the number cryptocurrency. I believe on that.
Bitcoin never dies, its down now but is not dead, some people are crazy that said bitcoin is dead. They don't know how important bitcoin to investors. Until bitcoin have supporters and followers it will remain alive and kicking. Bitcoin is number 1 cryptocurrency that give help to everyone.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

Bitcoin is leader in the market and will never die,Fluctuation is part of the market so it doesn't mean that Bitcoin is dead.Bitcoin is the global currency and having potential to grow more.
This is good time to invest in it and hold with patience till find best moment to maximize the profit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

Bitcoin is leader in the market and will never die,Fluctuation is part of the market so it doesn't mean that Bitcoin is dead.Bitcoin is the global currency and having potential to grow more.
This is good time to invest in it and hold with patience till find best moment to maximize the profit.

Absolutely. It always tries it's best to survive in the tight competition of the cryptocurrency world market. Black propaganda that we can read sometimes causes panick to the investors. Hoping Bitcoin will continue to survive and soar high in the market.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and will never dies because people are supporting it. Just because the price goes down doesn't mean a coin is dead. It is absolutely normal to go down because the price is very volatile, sometimes it goes down but will surely increase back in a short or long time depending on the situation.

The price of bitcoin went down hundreds of times before but it always stop at a point, stagnates a little then go up. If the price would always go up everyone would make profit and the price will get to a huge value which will lead to bad things happening. Just chill out and wait for it to come back because it always did

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
I agree with you. Bitcoin will not die easily. There are so many bitcoin doubters here. Look at bitcoin now. It is starting to recover again. And it will continue to grow even more in the coming months.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
magix

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

Of course, bitcoin is not dead! Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency, all coins depend on bitcoin and if bitcoin will die, it will affect the whole market!
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Some bitcoin critics are determined to destroy the leading cryptocurrency by spreading lies and FUDs. Bitcoin have been sentenced to death many times in the past but it managed to recover and reached some all-time high laters. The cryptocurrency demands is still high and many new investors especially the big ones are coming to try their luck in bitcoin. The best thing to do for those people with no knowledge in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is to research and gather information from the reliable sources and not from the bitcoin critics or any sources that spread lies about the cryptocurrency.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin-minded people will die of course they do not know or may not have known Bitcoin for some time. So they take the only conclusions from the following such as bitcoin market down, Google Bann, Facebook Bann and other bad news. For the layman who does not jump in Cryptocurrency world they are definitely short-minded.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
As long as there is investors and we are here to support and continue to trust and believe that the value of bitcoin will rise again before and of this year bitcoin will never die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: