Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:44 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will not die. For me as long as there is cryptocurreny and people like you and me will continue to support bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to grow and will remain to be the number cryptocurrency. I believe on that.

Yes ofcouse bitcoin will live long, it will not die because there many supporters that will support bitcoin no matter what.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
of course bitcoin will never die, I think bitcoin will always evolve and always circulate as long as there is internet then bitcoin will still always exist.

bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

Of course, bitcoin is not dead! I do not understand why everyone is worried about the fact that the price of bitcoin is so low! Unfortunately, many people lost their money because of their mistake and the desire for quick money!
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

Bitcoin is not human nor animals or any living things so it will not consider be dead. All we need to do is keep on trading and wait for the the common said sell high buy low and also take your own risk thats bitcoin you cannoy easity predict it.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

Obviously Bitcoin won't die. Just like the stock market, bitcoin too is subject to ups and downs in price. It is the belief of people that makes Bitcoin stronger. Every time the market falls, people consider it the right opportunity to invest and make money, and I am sure that a lot of people would take this low price as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
Also, going by the past trends, bitcoin usually upscales towards the ending quarters of the years. Even in 2017, it was the last quarter that resulted in such a high price for bitcoin.
So just sit back, invest, and then watch the market go up.
Yes I strongly agree with you. Bitcoin is not dead because until now there are lots of people holding their crypto currency. As long as people are still supporting bitcoin, bitcoin will still exist. Bitcoin has unstable value it, sometimes it goes down but doesn't mean it will end because it will also goes up.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

Bitcoin won't die, It's just about people accept it or not, If not - It will live like a zoombie anyway
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

The signs of the price increase is now clear, the price is approaching $ 9000 and I'm sure it will soon reach $ 10,000, when the price is past $ 10,000 then the price will continue to skyrocket and all false news about bitcoin that says bitcoin is dead then it will end.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

This is the beginning and I'm sure bitcoin never dead as the number of users continues to rise, I'm sure that someday bitcoin users will become dominant thus making us get a big profit if hold hold bitcoin.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to the higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
Yes, I agree Bitcoin is not dead and will never die. The price is down continuously it's just because it is fluctuating. But the price of Bitcoin down is definitely only temporary and will certainly be able to rise again high. I'm sure this can be proven.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

there are many attempts that want to drop the bitcoin to zero. but until now none have managed to get rid of bitcoin despite some restrictions in some countries even followed by social media like facebook and google.
bitcoin persists and grows back and this has been proven for the umpteenth time
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:22:38 AM

true bitcoin will not die, cheap bitcoin price is not a sign of dead bitcoin, bitcoin price goes down will back expensive bitcoin prices,
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
An industry this big can not just die overnight. True that there are a lot of negative news roaming about bitcoin but i think they are all instigated by individuals and groups that wants to take advantage of the situation and if we look at the market today, in no way we can say that it is dying.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yeah. Bitcoin is not dying. People are just panicking for what is happening today and as a result of panic they think that bitcoin is going to end but it is not. It is normal for bitcoin to fall down in the market because that how market flows right? It is volatile so soon the time will ocme that it will continue to pump and those who hold and trust bitcoin will soon be the millionaires of our own country.

Bitcoin is not dying because if it's good profit even sometimes the price of Bitcoin rise in a low price but it still alive and maybe next days or months the Bitcoin will rising again in a high value so the Bitcoin will grows up again.
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Base on my opinion, Bitcoin is not dead. There are so many new unique sources of data to help investors. Bitcoin help people in their financial problem and as long as it does, surey it will be here for a long period of time. People consider bitcoin their source of income to make money for a living and that part is the very good ways to invest thier money in the market. Before the price of bitcoin drops really low in the market but then people still invest their money. So regarding with the bitcoin is dead is just a haux and not true. For as long as people continue to trust bitcoin it will continue to grow even more. So to all bitcoin user dont give up because theres always hope in bitcoin.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Bitcoin is not dead? of course the bitcoin is not dead, the evidence is that bitcoin is still safe now, let alone bitcoin prices are now rising little by little, proving the bitcoin does not die will never die.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Price is low , but bitcoin i think its not dead though its just chilling , so same as you chill. Dont think and say that btc is dead , remember that its an unstable currency it may gradually go down or go up , not because bitcoin price is low , it doesnt mean bitcoin is dead its just pumping up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Bitcoin is not dead? of course the bitcoin is not dead, the evidence is that bitcoin is still safe now, let alone bitcoin prices are now rising little by little, proving the bitcoin does not die will never die.

I agree with your point. Maybe the value of the bitcoin currently is might be low but definitely not dead. Its low value is not equivalent for bitcoin being dead. Its value will rise as time goes by.

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to the higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
Who says Bitcoin is dead? Only a fool would say that Bitcoin is dead! Bitcoin prices did drop dramatically but that does not mean Bitcoin can die right away. Bitcoin has been struggling for a long time and has gone through so many obstacles. So the possibility of Bitcoin dies not only because of its low price. Moreover, this low price is only temporary and will definitely come back up again.

Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Definitely you are right.bitcoin is not dead.i hope the bitcoin price soon back same the 2017 last year. Wrong decision do not give you profit.we know bitcoin value history back to back year,its value is not still.bitcoin price increase or decrease it's His life cycle.There is no reason for this to be disturbed.Bitcoin price will come back again,soon is possible.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

Bitcoin is dead , absolutely not it is moving fast and establishing its functions where in people is trusting it and gaining more investors.Bitcoin has truly entered the mainstream and is now readily accepted as payment by a huge number of top-tier organizations across a whole spectrum of industries, as well as start-ups.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: