Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4114 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

Well, I think that it's better all the same, probably electronic money, but more practical than real money. So it's hard to choose what's there, that there you can be robbed, so the choice is complicated, but it's better to choose an e-currency)))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

I thinks the reason is your government did not supported the use of bitcoin very well that's why people living in your country are not familiar, the government should make an information drive so people may think and choose if they want to invest or not.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Well, I think that it's better all the same, probably electronic money, but more practical than real money. So it's hard to choose what's there, that there you can be robbed, so the choice is complicated, but it's better to choose an e-currency)))

I think we cannot say these things by comparing it like virtual and digital money it is not at all the correct one mate. I think better to discuss with the subject line fiat cash and crypto currency.
This discussion topic will be apt for the investors and service people here to discuss about it mate.
Normal payment with the online with the fiat will be too charabel one mate in many banks bro.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

Apart from the understanding of different digital currency,particularly on cryptocurrencies that being decentralize sit on the blockchain technology will have a powerful impact globally much sooner than later in today's digital world. Which means we cannot get away from the fast growing technology because we will be left behind if we won't adapt.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:40:36 AM

Hello friends.
Why?

Apart from the understanding of different digital currency,particularly on cryptocurrencies that being decentralize sit on the blockchain technology will have a powerful impact globally much sooner than later in today's digital world. Which means we cannot get away from the fast growing technology because we will be left behind if we won't adapt.

I know with time they will be educated on Cryptocurrency. Same happened in era of Internet. Most people that thought it's gambling will come back and learn from you.
expertofexperts

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Its not just what your country think as they are governed by foreign powers one or the other way around.. Its not that easy to adopt any currency of crypto..
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

talking about bitcoin/crypto in my country.. I don't look at it.. the government assumed bitcoin/digital currency as a currency that can build people become more advanced or can avoid poverty, the country considers it a digital currency that's still foreign and still is a consideration.
Not yet seen the government will deepen it until it can support and no longer to ban it. But the era will be growing of course.. and I can still make it possible that bitcoin/crypto is acceptable.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Don't worry about that. In your country maybe Bitcoin and other still new for them and they not clearly understand about what Bitcoin can do with globallity. Although bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years, but so many people have not understand about Bitcoin. More of them because not understand about internet connection because still outdate. Half of them has stuck with negative news and they be affraid to use and compaire the issue of new with reallity. I think this is the problem now, and this is what happend in my country.

tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Its similar to my country.. They also think that investing in Bitcoin is gambling..!!  Huh I personally like both of them digital money and virtual currency.. And i believe both are almost same.. Now days in the world most of the people are use internet.. So i think digital money and virtual currency can make our life more easy.. And one day they will understand its value ..
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

digital money same with virtual curency not difference
if you say digitalmoney(virtual curency) sample paypal perfect money etc vs crypto curency
iam choose crypto curency, because crypto curency price fluctuatif not flat rate, so can get earn, difference with digital money price is flat so can't get earn
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

My country is the same.. In my country, many people do not know the bitcoin.. For payment transactions, people here use local currency.. Local currency has become a habit here, I think it may be a bit difficult to give people the knowledge about bitcoin.. But i am sure, someday, bitcoin can be used anywhere..
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:03:06 AM

Hello friends.
Why?
I think bitcoin or other virtual money is my chance to invest, because I think bitcoin is a way of investing that we can monitor clearly,
Bitcoin in my country has not been legalized, but bitcoin in my country is not prohibited, the government only advises us to always be careful about this investment, because we know that bitcoin does not have security / people who promise coin security, even if lost there will not be who is responsible, because it is most likely a personal error.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Digital currency being crypto network system.Which over the network money transaction or transfer is.And virtual currency is through which directly money exchange transaction is done.
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Is there any difference between the 2? Well, I guess there is not, as far as I know both these things are same. They differ only in terms but their functions are both the same, Digital currency could be a virtual currency.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Well, in your country people are more often being practical and they don't even understand bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies that exist in the market and also what is the purpose of it they don't know what happen after the tokens or coins put in the market. Bitcoin is the future of currency and not just like they are saying that it is gambling.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

A greater percentage of my country sees Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme. Well, this is primarily due to the role played by pyramid schemes like MMM and others that made people lose huge amounts of monies. On the other hand, good number of the youths especially the educated ones have come to terms the reality on ground and where the world is going in terms of technology and finance. This are the ones playing active role in educating and enlightening the rest about the Blockchain and the power it carries. At present, my country is very much active in the Blockchain Technology and many of my people own large chunk of Bitcoin
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

In my Country BTC mining , BTC trading etc are illegal it's so because of the money laundering problems. It is believed that BTC can turn black money to white money. But i personally think Blockchain is here to stay. so just chill and hold.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

Well, let's say that there are advantages everywhere, but now we are looking at the people who will use it, so at this moment in life we will not be able to withdraw the virtual currency, but because now the masses can not accept this, but it depends on the old generation that is not for wants to move on to something new. This is characterized by the fact that they are just used to

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Hello friends.
Why?

Thas what happen if the government did not support the latest technology the people will become outdated because the government did not introduce to his countrymen.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Well, let's say that there are advantages everywhere, but now we are looking at the people who will use it, so at this moment in life we will not be able to withdraw the virtual currency, but because now the masses can not accept this, but it depends on the old generation that is not for wants to move on to something new. This is characterized by the fact that they are just used to

The reason that there's few people living in this world knows about bitcoin and that they have little knowledge about this entire concept of the crypto currencies and the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: