Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4118 times)
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

Not everyone can accept cryptocurrency. Whereas cryptocurrency can facilitate our life. Those who do not know about cryptocurrency because of their low education and less access to information about cryptocurrency.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

Isn't it these two the same? Digital currency and Virtual currency are both the same they do differ in the terms but I am not so certain but as far as I understand the concept I therefore conclude that these two are both the same. They play roles that are both the same and it is being a money in a different world which we called digital world or virtual world where technology exist. On the other hand, these both things are both functioning as a money so, they are really the same.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

Not everyone can accept cryptocurrency. Whereas cryptocurrency can facilitate our life. Those who do not know about cryptocurrency because of their low education and less access to information about cryptocurrency.

l prefer for digital currency than virtual currencybecause while buying into savings you can earning once the market increases it value.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

they are too familiar with outdated and old technologies in my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency does not bring anything to life..they just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red...why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks always try to absorb and learn nonstop issue comes with the people, and I think that no matter where you go there will be people who refuse to learn about the newer topics coming out. They feel like since their life is going fine, they don't really need to look into the new. They're content with the old...We're understanding and building a community of knowledge about these cryptocurrencies here think the United States has much time to deal with Bitcoin overall...
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

I think now crypto currency is the most famous and well known currency now a day and almost everyone is aware of the benefits that crypto currency can give us, we are real investors of bitcoin and digital currency so I know the worthy of it, I have found bitcoin the most interesting, safe, easy and reliable way to pay for all kind of goods that we want to have in our life so for me digital currency is such a blessing.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

l prefer for digital currency than virtual currencybecause while buying into savings you can earning once the market increases it value.
You should know that bitcoin is included in virtual currrency, digital currency can be called as fiat in online version because it is made by government or third party and has central control, while virtual currency has no control like bitcoin, if you want to profit from price increase,  you should choose virtual currency like bitcoin
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

This is a very long marathon and that we cannot expect things to happen in a day or two. There are not so many people who knows about the crypto currencies but the fact is the number of the people who are aware of the crypto currencies is increasing daily which is helping the crypto currencies to have a better reputation as well. Because of this, we can hope that the future will be bright.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

That is disappointing but I'm glad that you still pursue it. Just continue your learning and show them how helpful  bitcoin is in your economy and perhaps you will be the one to lead them on that path.
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

I believe every country is always following the technological developments to compete globally, if indeed a country has not fully understood cryptocurrecy maybe it takes time
Bitcoin investment like a gambling ?yes it seems to me like that, but back again to the individual
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

Hello, digital money is very good and easy to use but  it is very new to the people. However, the technology is new and challenging for government official to understand. Even when they don't understand, it will take bold leaders to act on the use of it. Also, many people believe in the use of virtual  money however, they believe that digital money is a scam to them and don't want to here about it. Let government encourage people in it.
Yes some people believe that bitcoin is scam but those people about it wrong thoughts because they didn't saw those people who use this currency and they get a lot of benefits, so that's why we should spread complete knowledge about bitcoin and say about it to them that bitcoin is a digital global currency and you should join this because it will provide you many benefits and investment will give you a lot of profits, so bitcoin is not a scam rather it is a bright life and future.

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Hello friends.
Why?

Isn't it these two the same? Digital currency and Virtual currency are both the same they do differ in the terms but I am not so certain but as far as I understand the concept I therefore conclude that these two are both the same. They play roles that are both the same and it is being a money in a different world which we called digital world or virtual world where technology exist. On the other hand, these both things are both functioning as a money so, they are really the same.
You are right, i dont see the difference between digital money or virtual currency yet both things do exist online but if you dig deeper or look close you would able to differentiate them when we do talk about digital money it is mostly related in fiat where we can make transactions like we are doing on ATM and online banking purchases.If we do talk about virtual money these can collaborate into more transactions since it can be applied thru other aspects like online games or credits which digital fiat can be converted into those virutal coins which are really applicable into such program.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
IGreek

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

The future has and always will be interconnected online. Forget the bank and just have your own bank in your pocket is what I think the notion of should be pushed more. It's confidence inspiring and just nice overall if at some point we dont have to rely on banks. We wont have to worry about not having money deposited on weekends or holidays. Or not having access to money in certain situations. It'll be all there ready for you to go anytime.
WilliamBratsky

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

Many people often gets confuse between digital money and virtual currency. Both are different.
Virtual currency"a type of unregulated, digital money, which is issued and usually controlled by its developers, and used and accepted among the members of a specific virtual community
Digital currency is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical (such as banknotes and coins).
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

Maybe in near future they realise how bitcoin can change their lives.But offcourse now not all people know it because bitcoin and altcoin industry is not really common on different countries.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is growing, blockchai is increasingly more use in life. I need to learn more to understand more deeply about this market, to make the most of the value that it brings.This is a chance if we know the catch. Maybe on a beautiful day. The tokens that I am holding can be x10 or x20 ...
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

We cannot really   force  everyone in our  country  to  believe in crypto currency  or  digital money. One of the  reasons  why  many of us  don't know  about  bitcoin or trust  in Bitcoin  lock  of  Education maybe  they  don't really  know  what  bitcoin can do in the  future and most  important  is  the knowledge   of how  bitcoin  works  nowadays, How digital money works  in digital world. But  don't  lose  hope   maybe time will  come   they  will  see  the potential  of bitcoin and  see what's  the  difference. 
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

My country does not use the latest technology. But again, it does not go far beyond the technical side. They see Bitcoin as a virtual currency. But Bitcoin is a digital coin that they do not believe it. I also like digitalise, I want my country to use the Blokchain digital system. We also get the benefit of digital currency.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is growing, blockchai is increasingly more use in life. I need to learn more to understand more deeply about this market, to make the most of the value that it brings.This is a chance if we know the catch. Maybe on a beautiful day. The tokens that I am holding can be x10 or x20 ...
Of course bitcoin is being famous than fiat currency. bitcoin has all potential to change our life within few months, I think bitcoin is getting global famous now and it will be above all currency forever, noting is better as an investment than bitcoin, I am big fan of bitcoin because it has changed my whole life since early investing time so it is modern digital age where only digital currency works.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Of course bitcoin is being famous than fiat currency. bitcoin has all potential to change our life within few months, I think bitcoin is getting global famous now and it will be above all currency forever, noting is better as an investment than bitcoin, I am big fan of bitcoin because it has changed my whole life since early investing time so it is modern digital age where only digital currency works.
Here I do agree with you bitcoin is worthy investment which changes our whole life faster than we breath,  virtual currency is only to make payments but bitcoin is above all we can save money using it and we can have profit as well. Because it is not only saving money but money growing as well, in addition to it as can buy all kind of goods using bitcoin now day.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

Hello friends.
Why?
Just like in my country. In my country, only a small fraction knows Bitcoin. The rest they do not know and even if you know Bitcoin they do not believe then hate Bitcoin instead. Yet if they know Bitcoin is very profitable and I am sure one day they will regret having wasted Bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: