Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4115 times)
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
It's hard to earn money today in digital money, because today's trend is different, everyone is using technology to facilitate the transaction, and profits in technology usage, especially in cryptocurrency.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
It is always unfair to generalize however for what I can see there is not a lot of interest in cryptocurrencies in my country which is a shame since there are many poor people that could benefit by using it, if they took the time to look at the history of money they will realize that we are in the middle of a revolution that will change the world and if they just adopted bitcoin they will benefit greatly through it.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

You are the first investor in your country, no matter what are you facing today don't take negative but positive, maybe from now your people did not know about the meaning of bitcoins, you are the choosen one to share your believe about bitcoins to your country so they can aldo know and change there belief about it. you will be bless when your people will be also transform there lifestyle, maybe you will be a hero someday and the bitcoins is the first crytochange who are no.1 in your country and you will be called the millioner.
MIDCAZY1987

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

I think the BTC digital money
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Hello friends.
Why?
in my country almost the same as your country, the government thinks blockchain techhology does not help anything ... but after many successful people with blockchain technology then the government began to open up to accept blockchain technology ..

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

Similarly in my country, bitcoin is considered as virtual currency. It can be used for purchasing things but it treated as barter. Unfortunately, bitcoin isn’t treated as legitimate payment option. It is not illegal to use bitcoin but since it doesn’t have legal protection, our position as buyer using bitcoin is weak.
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

my country is the same and the reason is because they do not make any research and are afraid of change because they can`t keep the trace with the new tech very easily.
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

Well, I think that it's better all the same, probably electronic money, but more practical than real money. So it's hard to choose what's there, that there you can be robbed, so the choice is complicated, but it's better to choose an e-currency
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

with the level of technology advancement in the world, digital money will soon be a legal tender. though there are some countries of the world that does not allow cryptocurries to enter their economy but that doesnt mean other countries are not accepting it. digital currency is not a fraud
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Hello friends.
Why?
in my country almost the same as your country, the government thinks blockchain techhology does not help anything ... but after many successful people with blockchain technology then the government began to open up to accept blockchain technology ..
The importance of blockchain is increasing from time to time. Although still a lot of countries are not accepting bitcoin or any other crypto currency, but i think that in future when bitcoin will become more popular then their countries will surely start accepting bitcoin as legal currency, because in modern time the use of crypto currencies will continue increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Whitney_45

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Both but I must preferably like digital money. It's easy to use anytime anywhere..
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

Similarly in my country, bitcoin is considered as virtual currency. It can be used for purchasing things but it treated as barter. Unfortunately, bitcoin isn’t treated as legitimate payment option. It is not illegal to use bitcoin but since it doesn’t have legal protection, our position as buyer using bitcoin is weak.
Yeah bitcoin is a popular virtual currency on the internet, actually there are many parties who accept bitcoin on the internet, but different in real life where very rarely shop that accept payment with this virtual currency in my country, whereas virtual currency should be more desirable because of decentralization factor
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Hello friends.
Why?
The use of digital money is a long period of time still used by many people, but for me I would rather have the virtual currency today, because it is quick to earn income on virtual currency when there is a big investment that you know how to use it. Many wealthy today or other countries use virtual currency to invest.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
kybernetwork2018

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

With the current downtrend market may say it is:) bubbles
Cryptoratty

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

The cryptocurrency sphere is evolving and taking the entire global economy to the next level. So if the citizens of your country do not see Bitcoin and other alt coins as a solid means of payment now, believe you me they would in the Nearest future as soonest cryptocurrencies would be generally accepted in shopping malls, banks(as is already evident in developed economies like U.K, where you can make cryptocurrency transactions through ATMs(Automated Teller Machines)
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Not everyone can accept cryptocurrency. Whereas cryptocurrency can facilitate our life. Those who do not know about cryptocurrency because of their low education and less access to information about cryptocurrency.
I think now crypto currency is the most famous and well known currency now a day and almost everyone is aware of the benefits that crypto currency can give us, we are real investors of bitcoin and digital currency so I know the worthy of it, I have found bitcoin the most interesting, safe, easy and reliable way to pay for all kind of goods that we want to have in our life so for me digital currency is such a blessing.
It’s not really that almost all people know and understand about cryptocurrency. Personally I think that the number of people knows digital currency is quite fewer than the ones who don’t know about it. My country is a case in point. Although the rate of people are joining in bitcoin especially young people, but so many people don’t have aware of bitcoin, even they don’t know what bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are . In reality, bitcoin is remarked as a useful thing by the people who know about it.
GoodDay2621

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

Each country has to accept the BTC or not see the problem.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

my country is the same and the reason is because they do not make any research and are afraid of change because they can`t keep the trace with the new tech very easily.
I would advice your government to make research about bitcoin and digital currency because it is very beneficial to the people and the economy of the country so it will be good if they will allow to use it by the people of the country, in my country digital currency is being use more than virtual currency because we know the scope and demand of digital currency all over the world now.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:40:11 PM

Yeah bitcoin is a popular virtual currency on the internet, actually there are many parties who accept bitcoin on the internet, but different in real life where very rarely shop that accept payment with this virtual currency in my country, whereas virtual currency should be more desirable because of decentralization factor
The most popular currency that we need for it use as much as possible, now everywhere in the world bitcoin is being use as currency and as payment, it is modern age where we all need some changes so digital currency is the most famous way of earning these days. So digital currency is more advisable for allot of profit and reliable features,.
IronManWar

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

The basics of digital money is listed but is subject to the acceptance by the Government of each country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: