Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4114 times)
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

The cryptocurrency sphere is evolving and taking the entire global economy to the next level. So if the citizens of your country do not see Bitcoin and other alt coins as a solid means of payment now, believe you me they would in the Nearest future as soonest cryptocurrencies would be generally accepted in shopping malls, banks(as is already evident in developed economies like U.K, where you can make cryptocurrency transactions through ATMs(Automated Teller Machines)
I do not think that is going to happen in the near future but while some get discouraged by this to me this is good news this mean we still have a considerable amount of time to invest in cryptocurrencies that way, when the rest of the world realize they have been mistaken about their opinions about bitcoin we will be way ahead of them and they will have to pay a fortune to get our coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

my country is the same and the reason is because they do not make any research and are afraid of change because they can`t keep the trace with the new tech very easily.
I would advice your government to make research about bitcoin and digital currency because it is very beneficial to the people and the economy of the country so it will be good if they will allow to use it by the people of the country, in my country digital currency is being use more than virtual currency because we know the scope and demand of digital currency all over the world now.
In fact still a lot of countries are not believing on bitcoin and other crytpo currencies, specially the backward countries and they are banning bitcoin in their country, but i think that very soon, they will be regretting their decision and will very soon like to change it, because bitcoin and crytpo currencies are the need of the modern time and in modern time the use of crytpo currencies will continue increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

then they don't understand cryptocurrency properly , only interest in volatility of price and hope of making profits from this volatile market .
it is highly volatile no doubt in that but same time it is future technology and many countries will transform their banking system into blockchain technology in future .

Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:36:50 AM

If i am not mistaken, your country knows that bitcoin is just a currency used in paying online and online alone?. This is particularly wrong. It is just normal to a country which has a low cryptocurrency adoptation rate. They can understand the cryptocurrencies function in time when it gets popular to your country. Its a good start indeed. Atleast they are aware that bitcoin exists.
tungdung201

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

I personally call the digital money because the current BTC has been accepted in life service payments.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

If i am not mistaken, your country knows that bitcoin is just a currency used in paying online and online alone?. This is particularly wrong. It is just normal to a country which has a low cryptocurrency adoptation rate. They can understand the cryptocurrencies function in time when it gets popular to your country. Its a good start indeed. Atleast they are aware that bitcoin exists.
Right, in due time people will be more aware that aside from online transactions there's also a good possibilities that system will be created to adopt bitcoin payments, though still far from that but I constantly believing that someday the economy will find other means of payment transactions and
blockchain will be maximized its usage, government needs to see the potentials of this system in order to adopt with developments and innovations
coming from the digital era.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

No generation ever embraced new technology or development too easily. It will gradually make sense to them. By then, a lot of lives have been transformed. Thank your stars for being one of the early adopters.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

I personally call the digital money because the current BTC has been accepted in life service payments.
I don’t know what the difference between digital currency and virtual currency is. Both have no physical existence and are intangible. But most people call bitcoin and Altcoin digital currency and not virtual currency and it is fact that digital currency is taking over the market and in the future it will hold the whole world currency market. All other currencies will disappear from the market.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

I don’t know what the difference between digital currency and virtual currency is. Both have no physical existence and are intangible. But most people call bitcoin and Altcoin digital currency and not virtual currency and it is fact that digital currency is taking over the market and in the future it will hold the whole world currency market. All other currencies will disappear from the market.
Yes both of them has different value and different price, people use bitcoin and other altcoins to make profit, digital currency is on demand now a day, now we are noting without crypto currency as we need it the most in our life, bitcoin gives us skills and awareness about making good income every month, so digital currency and virtual currency both of them are good for our life as an investment, but bitcoin is mother of all other altcoins.
exikmax

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

I agree that the more developed the country, the more people have access to information about the blockchain and the technology itself.But a number of companies and governments are not profitable to actively implement these technologies.Since it will become more difficult to pump money out of ordinary people.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

I have the same problem but my country is quite big but not so progressive to use modern technologies I mean that crypto technologies are not widespread but small part of enthusiasts use them. Most part of people consider that cryptocurrency is scam and they think that crypto technologies is only bitcoin and they do not understand why it need for.
I am sure that it need to spend much time that crypto technologies will become admitted of people
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

my country is the same and the reason is because they do not make any research and are afraid of change because they can`t keep the trace with the new tech very easily.
I would advice your government to make research about bitcoin and digital currency because it is very beneficial to the people and the economy of the country so it will be good if they will allow to use it by the people of the country, in my country digital currency is being use more than virtual currency because we know the scope and demand of digital currency all over the world now.
In fact still a lot of countries are not believing on bitcoin and other crytpo currencies, specially the backward countries and they are banning bitcoin in their country, but i think that very soon, they will be regretting their decision and will very soon like to change it, because bitcoin and crytpo currencies are the need of the modern time and in modern time the use of crytpo currencies will continue increasing.
Authoritarian governments are at the most risk by a technology like bitcoin, since now people can earn bitcoin and avoid having to go through their fiat system this will mean there is going to be money in the economy unaccounted for and that the governments cannot control, this for an authoritarian government is their worst nightmare which is why they are banning bitcoin but at the end the technology always imposes itself.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

No generation ever embraced new technology or development too easily. It will gradually make sense to them. By then, a lot of lives have been transformed. Thank your stars for being one of the early adopters.

nowadays. People do actually embraced every new technology that comes out because they feard to be missing out . They fear that they could left behind if they are not updated on the current happening online.

That is also the reason that bitcoin and other crypto currency are spreading like a wildfire because of these curious individuals. And now , virtual currencies such as crypots are now verry popular and seem to be growing more and more as the time passes by.
LiesLove

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

It is difficult to talk about this issue. Virtual money or digital money it depends on the crypto acceptance of each government.
tanvo208

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

The government in my country is about to accept cryptocurrency. They wany to control ít and start to use block chains technology
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

in my country at this time bitcoin not yet legal, but in my country the development of crypto currency pretty good, especially bitcoin and ethereum more and more users, I hope in my country bitcoin and crypto currency immediately legalized
sktfaker1960

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

It's hard to talk about this issue. Which countries accept payment services by BTC, the concept of virtual money and digital money it varies.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

The government in my country is about to accept cryptocurrency. They wany to control ít and start to use block chains technology
This is really a good news for those who are living in your country and investing in bitcoin, it has a lot of profit for us, I think in several countries bitcoin is being legal people are buying and selling items with digital currency, after acceptance of bitcoin worldwide will make digital currency rule over the world which is good for the economical condition of country. Rising the status of our country we really digital currency as every system is now turning to digital system, high level companies are switching to blockchain technology.
bycocoricos

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

People in some countries still practice witchcraft or do the no. 2 in the middle of the street. You can't expect everyone to be cultured, tech savvy or prepared to accept new things. 
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Both were used to mention bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies. From my understanding digital money is the digitized form of our fiat. It has got the physical form and for convenience this has been given a digital copy. Virtual currencies were the one that can be felt virtually, one cannot hold it as if having fiat currency in hands. The state of value is present virtually.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: