Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4118 times)
pendong101

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

Well investing is kinda Gambling too but in investment specially here in cryptos you can hold as long as you want to get back what you have lost but in Gambling if you lost your capital then there's no way to get it back unless you risk your other money again
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

it not not only happens in your county but also in my country too and many people don't know about bitcoin but i guess within a few years every one will know about it.
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

i would prefer virtual currency like crypto currency because this crypto made my dream come true like they give me a stable life with financially secured and because of it i can support my family with their needs . If i am going to work in a regular job  i cannot earn an amount what i earn from doing crypto trading i am happy because i found bitcoin
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

Digital assets I like more. Bitcoin is more than money in my opinion.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

In our country, crypto-currencies are regulated at the legislative level. Mining taxes are established, as well as exchange for fiat money is made through established exchangers.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

Bitcoin is banned in our country. The government is opposed to Bitcoin. This country has not yet reached the new technology. Therefore, Bitcoin is illegal in this country. According to me, Bitcoin is the best in the world. It can improve through a country. Bitcoin is online currency. So there is no risk .
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is used as a bitcoin online payment tool has its own currency symbol maybe for now there are not many people who accept the existence of bitcoin because bitcoin is currently very young maybe in my opinion we just need to wait a while.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

This is due to the lack of knowledge of the crypto currency and the blockchain technology. Human tendency towards anything new is, they don't adapt things faster even it helps in earning. For crypto even if they are eligible to earn everyone thinks it is not safe. it might be because of the term investment or due to the scams happening in the name of investment.
But once understands the technology we will improve ourselves to become a better person than before.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

Btc is not famous on my country because  people not interested on how it works lack of knowledge of tecnology and information.so thats why some people are no idea regarding of that people has old are no interested on digital. They think this is not safe yes of they no idea of that but for me its a big help of for every people want to change thier lifestyle.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
netfifox

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:04:57 AM

It is valuable and many people have recognized it as a digital currency.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

It is very true and i also suffer from same case because bitcoin is not solid it is virtual thats why they don't want to believe on it and they think it will flew away.
_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Just be optimistic and have partience. Wait for the time where your country will know the true essense of bitcoin and its importance. By then they will regret the amount of time they waste, taking bitcoin for granted.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

Virtual currency is any currency that is not printed on paper or stamped into metal. It's virtual because it only exists in the virtual world.
Cryptocurrency is digital for sure.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

For me there is no competition on Digital or Virtual currency, we can both use it depends on the situation, Fiat will never die and we all know that because not all people can afford to buy cellphones or computer to transact using digital currency.
Yes I do agree with this. Both are good and both are must haven. Digital money is needed for our daily use while virtual currency is good for investment.
Yeah digital currency like what we use today like credit cards, debit cards, etc. we need it because the government still has not
legalized bitcoin, but we know that virtual currency will be more desirable because of the factors of freedom and decentralization
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

Virtual currencies and digital money will soon replace the Fiat money, as it is more convenient to handle.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

This is due to the poor understanding about crypto currency or the knowledge was conveyed to them wrongly.Digital currencies is different from virtual currency,digital currency means using fiat in credit and debit cards but crypto currencies are currencies which used by blockchain technology and we no need third part help to use crypto currencies.Bitcoin will give the freedom to use of money as we want so if people want that freedom then move to bitcoin and crypto currencies.
It’s true. There are still lots of bitcoiners who has lack of understanding about the existence of bitcoins although they are into it already. But anyway in a long run and for futher studies soon they will be knowledgeable enough to understand the usage, flows and how important it is and how lucky we are to be a part in this cryptoworld.
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

Same thing at my place too. Most of the people thinks btc is just gambling. They don't ever bother to learn about blockchain.And recently my country also banned btc. They showed the cause of money laundering..  Just give them tine till 2020. They will see the value of crypto..
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
Actually, the benefit of using bitcoin is the easier to do the transaction without cash and also money changer. But in my country, bitcoin is not a currency, it is an asset like gold which has prices that could change every time. The goverment think that if bitcoin is a currency, then its prices will be stable and it is not changed fluctuatively
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
Betting and Investment are two distinct things and both have their own particular sort of hazard level.

In betting, when you get misfortunes at that point there is no real way to recuperate - you are simply messed up. So it's a high-chance thing.

In crypto venture, you are purchasing an advantage with your cash and you are hodling that - regardless of if the value falls later for quite a while, yet at the same time have a shot that the cost will rise once more.

So it's a generally safe thing if contrast and betting.

I will go out on a limb to put all my cash in crypto yet I won't hazard 1% of the cash in betting. I think betting has high hazard than crypto venture.

In the event that your nation people groups don't have much information about crypto or they are not getting much data about crypto at that point assume the liability to influence them to comprehend the magnificence of crypto.

It won't cost you any cash, simply begin with your loved ones. One day your messsage will spread out everywhere throughout the nation.

I figure most stay uninformed of the openings and potential for benefit in digital currencies. Alternate less unmistakable advantages to society and human progress everywhere introduced by decentralization, algorithmically managed supply, trust-less frameworks, deregulation and different standards whereupon some cryptographic forms of money are assembled or try different things with all can possibly reshape and change the manner in which we consider and utilize cash. There are a great deal of astonishing parts of crypto however I figure its majority does not interface with pop culture in a way which catches people groups creative abilities. Possibly its the media spamming antagonistic slant which is the prime power affecting individuals into having negative perspectives.

I'm happy somebody attempts to assimilate and learn relentless. That is the thing that I ought to do however by one means or another end up doing different things. Ideally I can be more engaged and improve the situation later on.
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

Not everyone can accept cryptocurrency. Whereas cryptocurrency can facilitate our life. Those who do not know about cryptocurrency because of their low education and less access to information about cryptocurrency.

in my opinion, making us successful or successful in the crypto currency is not from the level of education, in my opinion many are successful in crypto currencies based on self-taught experience and seeking information about trading crypto currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: