Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4114 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

What is meant by virtual currencies is not only the most well-known bitcoin. currently there are 1,400 virtual currencies. So, bitcoin is not the only virtual currency in circulation. As for bitcoin is one of the virtual currencies with the largest market capitalization. So bitcoin is digital or virtual money that is a term for us traders on social media.
Yeah bitcoin is the most widely used in virtual currency but its legality is still questionable? different from the digital currency made by
the government officially it would be preferred because it could be used and accepted everywhere
I think virtual currency is the clear winner as each and every person on this planet uses virtual currency only.Virtual currency is functioning from the traditional time period and it is accepted internationally and all the transactions are done through the virtual currency only.On the other hand digital currency has started very recently and also it is not supported by any central bank or government.Moreover it is banned in some Nations too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

Over time, people will have no choice but to take bitcoin seriously. Still, everyone will understand that bitcoin is a new chapter in the history of the world and we will all use it in everyday life.

frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

Digital currencies have a central authority that deals with issues. It can cancel or freeze transactions upon the request of the participant or authorities or on suspicion of fraud or money-laundering. Cryptocurrencies are regulated by the community.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

I guess your country is a developing country, this is a common problem with most developing countries in the world. I believe the level of civilization is low in most underprivileged countries in the world. I hope in  some few years to come the knowledge on bitcoin will transcend to most parts of the world than it is today.
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

Actually, the population of people that knows how to use bitcoin are less than 5% of world population. We are just at the very beginning and I believe bitcoin is going to scale more higher in price in my own opinion.
Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

Digital currencies and virtual currencies are all needed by humans so I think it's better all there because digital currencies and virtual currencies are very helpful to humans.
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Between the two if I think the same thing. Both are in bitcoin because bitcoin is like they are virtual and digital. And bitcoin is still in the development stage so they will definitely understand the value of BTC.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

We can't do anything about that if the government does not show their own interest in bitcoin. We'll just have to wait for bitcoin's success to speak for itself and hope that governments will be forced to try and understand and adopt it.

I think because I have many awards for blockchain technology, so to say it is virtual currency, I feel it is not right.
I often call this the electronic money market. I don't think of it as a virtual currency.
MyCoin8

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
You don't have to worry too much about their perception for now. One day, they will be the ones running to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is the same story in almost every country.
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

I believe virtual currency is the correct name thought,  but popularly known as digital currency,  that's what I call it
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

Over time, people will have no choice but to take bitcoin seriously. Still, everyone will understand that bitcoin is a new chapter in the history of the world and we will all use it in everyday life.
Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency. It is both virtual and digital currency that is now becoming more amazing , it will really rise soon like it's popularity rise. Maybe all of the bitcoin holder today may gain in the near future when the bull run take places on the crypto market. So we need to wait for it to avoid  lossing.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

i think a lot of countries don't yet understand the whole idea of bitcoin and the blockchain, i hope they soon realize it will be the currency of the future and come on board early enough
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:52:57 AM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

Some people will ignore this investment at first which is normal as they will need more convincing before they will decide to join.Like me, i was late to realize the opportunity of this investments because my friends did not explain me well on how to earn this coin. Therefore i suggest that when you invite people you should have a good plan and timing like do not invite when this bearish market is still in effect and you don't have enough proof that you are earning big.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

A digital money is one that is the online version of the prevalent fiat currencies that you can use digitally. Virtual currencies have no physical existence of their own.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

As we are in the world of cryptocurrecy we should be or I will be preferring digital money that virtual currency ,for we are now slowly entering in the world of technology of digital currency  ,so we will be using this crypto currency as digital money.
Switchern

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

I think digital money is very easy for transactions, compared to virtual currencies. So in our country it is not legal about digital money because it is the same as in your country.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

I want to believe that the purpose of bitcoin and cryptocurrency isn't to entirely replace the fiat system... I still think that bitcoin replacing the fiat is not feasible prospect... Bitcoin should compliment the fiat and vice versa. This way, you get to see the importance of both currencies.. Other digital payment system has not replaced the fiat system..

About your country, in due time, they will get around to see that is not a bubble.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

Hello friends.
Why?

Some people will ignore this investment at first which is normal as they will need more convincing before they will decide to join.Like me, i was late to realize the opportunity of this investments because my friends did not explain me well on how to earn this coin. Therefore i suggest that when you invite people you should have a good plan and timing like do not invite when this bearish market is still in effect and you don't have enough proof that you are earning big.
Well i think it is both considered as digital money and virtual currency. I believe that we can both use it to buy things because it is convertable to fiat and we can use fiat for buying our daily needs. It is a virtual currency because it has really a great value and no individual or company that can dictate its price.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

In my in my own opinion I choose virtual currency because its very easy to use or to make transactions. You can use it any time you want.
And the advantage of digital money you can transact easy in online payment.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

In my country, almost all know Bitcoin. Although some still look ugly with the presence of Bitcoin. This, of course, needs an understanding of them about Bitcoin.
Stay optimistic, one day the awareness of Bitcoin will expand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: