Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4118 times)
diamdirumah

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

To build a better future is certainly a digital currency. In an era of all these digital instruments, digital currency will certainly give you a great advantage. So, for now, this digital money is urgently needed to build a human being to become entrepreneurs. So the economy will get better.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Don't focus on your problem, focus on your work.
You can, you believe you should be able to become a pioneer of Bitcoin in your country.

Who hates Bitcoin just let it go, because that's your function there to teach them what Bitcoin is.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

People think so, because the media represent bitcoin in this way. If these people themselves began to study the crypto-currency market, they would see a lot of prospects for the development of this market and would find many advantages for themselves.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

Some of us may really have a hard time thinking what will they prefer as a medium of transaction specially after bitcoin is being release and become part of the scene. In our country,  bitcoin is actually in good hands and most of the people that I knew became more interested with it.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Actually bitcoin is very very useful for unbanked people, many people in random countries who can't or very difficult to improve their economy because they finds difficulties when do transactions. They use remittance service to do transaction so their profit is reduced.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

I think both are ok.

I don't  see the world moving without virtual currency and likewise digital currency. Both are dependent on each other, no one is obsolete to the other
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
This is due to the poor understanding about crypto currency or the knowledge was conveyed to them wrongly.Digital currencies is different from virtual currency,digital currency means using fiat in credit and debit cards but crypto currencies are currencies which used by blockchain technology and we no need third part help to use crypto currencies.Bitcoin will give the freedom to use of money as we want so if people want that freedom then move to bitcoin and crypto currencies.

I agree. I think that's where the fear of most people who say that the market is not a good one to be in is stemming from. I can't blame them, though, when they believe and say that the cryptocurrency market is a dangerous and risky market that is not worth trying out. I think that as more and more people would really delve into the technicalities of cryptocurrencies and find out the good about it and the positive things it can bring, I think that more people would see that it can be a workable market to be in. It's risky and dangerous, yes, but what market is purely safe, there are always risks involved.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

I think both are ok.

I don't  see the world moving without virtual currency and likewise digital currency. Both are dependent on each other, no one is obsolete to the other

I agree to you, we need both and this will not affect each other if ever we will use it both. But, do you think this two is different to each other or it's same? for me this both have same meaning.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

You can't separate Bitcoin from being a virtual currency as well as a technological revolution. Both are helping the status of Bitcoin and the widespread adoption.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

Do not pay attention to what they think. This is their problem. In my country there are such people, but most consider the Crypto currency just an investment opportunity.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Well digital money are here since a while so I don't think they will leave soon but paper money will definetly dissapear at some point in the future. Virtual Currency? I would say bitcoin and blockchain have already provide a solution to the money system that we are currently using and we can see the progress every day when more and more people are joining bitcoin.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

It's not the question that your country will adopt Bitcoin and blockchain technology or not. The real question is, when?

Decentralized cryptocurrency takes the advantage of mass users that reduces the cost and time associated with the transaction. Similarly, blockchain technology optimises the traditional infrastructure and helps us to process it in a faster way. We will see most of the countries adopting blockchain technology within a decade in order to survive in this rapidly transforming world. I have always believed that cryptocurrency is a fuel for the blockchain project that is expected to survive.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

My country is in love with the blockchain,cryptocurrency,due to its features, they want it legalized already..
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

Do not pay attention to what they think. This is their problem. In my country there are such people, but most consider the Crypto currency just an investment opportunity.

someone's assumptions can vary. because each person has a different personality. so there are those who consider crypto to be just an investment opportunity, even though more than that. we must provide information that crypto is not only for investment media.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

I the same in my own country. Bitcoin still relatively unknown. And just as yous said, people tend to look at you as "not serious" when you talk about making money online.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

People from our country believe in bitcoin but the government doesn't understand blockchain, so bitcoin doesn't believe, even though the government has issued several laws against bitcoin, but people from our country use bitcoin without breaking the law!
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Hello friends.
Why?
Bad understanding of cryptocurrencydelivered to them mistakenly causes all of these mistakes. Digital currency means using fiat on credit and debit cards while crypto currencies are the currency used by blockchain technology and we don't need the third part to help use crypto currencies. Bitcoin will give you the freedom to use money as we want so if people want freedom then move to bitcoin and crypto currencies.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

I call it digital money, and when I explain to my friends or relatives, I call it digital money. because if the currency is more to the identity of a country itself, or on a global scale. if digital money, it can also be called digital gold, because even if it is not an identity or a measure of the exchange rate of the money itself, it still has investment value.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

We get the coin that works, we have to take money again. We use it in our country. We work on bitcoin and we get the currency. And in developed countries dollers are used at.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

Hello friends.
Why?
I think it's digital money, peiple say currency because of its icon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: