Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5504 times)
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

The high number of participants affected the small amount of rewards we received at the end of the campaign, and I think the team manager did not limit it. this must be a concern because we as bounty hunters need a decent fee to meet our daily needs. I also don't know how they count in spreadsheets. But I can say that I have never experienced problems or difficulties paying the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

I don't like this "company" at all

• their platform is not "clean" and transparent as the normal spreadsheets are
  • the admins on telegram are writing no sense replies to justify the unjustifiably
  • the would like to be named as a company but they are far way to reach it, not organized at all

I really wonder why new ICOs are choosing them for their promotion
For sure the promotion is not done at all

STAY WAY
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

I never heard the bad news from bountyhive and bounty participant always get paid from this platform. I think this platform is not a scam because they have a good history so far. Bountyhive have a good system for the bounty hunters so we doesn't need to report our work every week. I think there should be more campaign that bountyhive manage so we can join more bounty campaign on their platform.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

Well there I was just a lot of it with droppil about 0.3 Ethereum rest of the coins all came out of penny , I think you should not waste your time

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

I have heard about such campaigns but fortunately I have never took part on my own. Thanks for sharing the information because to my mind, it is better to check the reliability of the project
feranmi2018

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

I don't think they really are a scam even if spreadsheet who says managers can not manipulate if they want to I just believe that things might change for better in the future
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

I don't think they are a scam .....Personally as I person I make use of bountyhive and they are so cool to me because you don't stress their participant with reports. Everything is automated and in the future their might be a spreadsheet for participants who are accepted into a project the number of stake one person get and all that. Have you suggested it to them once before calling them scam here ?
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I feel that what you say is justified. I feel some fraudulent projects often have the elements you just mentioned. I think we should apply your way to avoid phishing projects. thank you

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

How can you call this platform a scam while through it participants received rewards worth more than 54,000 ethereum? Yes, payments on social networks are insignificant because of the large number of participants. Participate in campaign signatures of projects submitted on this platform and you will feel the difference!
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

I totally disagree with you forum mate, ever since I've started bounty hunting I've been with Bountyhive and I've gotten all my rewards as at when due so I suggest if you have issue with them discuss with them in the group, they are always there to help and welcoming suggestions to improve Bountyhive.. Every bounty hunters on Bountyhive is always paid because they use escrow for bounty reward
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I feel that what you say is justified. I feel some fraudulent projects often have the elements you just mentioned. I think we should apply your way to avoid phishing projects. thank you

They want it outside the forum so that no one can put finger on them if something goes wrong. We all have seen what happens when a team manages a scam bounty here and it feels like they want to scam without trace.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

There is a chance, not have evidence for now but seems yes for you. I agree because why to hide spreadsheet and no one of the psrticipant know whatd happening on the calculation. We dont know the tota.stakes for all campaigns. Some possible scam play I imagine was if the stakes is not showed and for example 3000 stakes but they just computedto 4000 stakes to distribute. So 1000 stakes worth of token will be in their pocket

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

I totally disagree with you forum mate, ever since I've started bounty hunting I've been with Bountyhive and I've gotten all my rewards as at when due so I suggest if you have issue with them discuss with them in the group, they are always there to help and welcoming suggestions to improve Bountyhive.. Every bounty hunters on Bountyhive is always paid because they use escrow for bounty reward

Yes BountyHive pays timely, but do you recieve all tokens that you have to recieve?  Nobody know because spreadsheet is hidden. At the same time nobody has provided evidencies of scam.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Well bountyhive is not a scam. The team is just working as well to give bounty hunters a good bounty program that will relatively let the bounty hunters receive their awards. Though the team will get some of it also since they are handling the reward for the project as the means to continue their prospects on handling bounty campaigns.

Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

They badly select companies, a lot of projects that are scam, they need to change their work in another direction, choose good projects and make limits even less that people could have at least $ 100
waybesuricata

Activity: 1750
Merit: 345

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

I received the payments from the bountyhive bounty website on time. But some projects were canceled or stopped.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Yes there is and unfair team. But I know bounty hunters who make good money. The main thing is to choose the right bounty company.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

IMHO the main problem is with the quality of ICO projects. I participated bounty, I received my tokens, but project said nothing and now I can't find anything about this project, they just don't say anything about their ICO) So IMHO this is more problem of all ICO's that there is a lot of scum there.

dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

How can you call this platform a scam while through it participants received rewards worth more than 54,000 ethereum? Yes, payments on social networks are insignificant because of the large number of participants. Participate in campaign signatures of projects submitted on this platform and you will feel the difference!

maybe I agree with you and the social media campaign has very little value.

I also tried my luck with, tried a signature campaign, like I do now.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

IMHO the main problem is with the quality of ICO projects. I participated bounty, I received my tokens, but project said nothing and now I can't find anything about this project, they just don't say anything about their ICO) So IMHO this is more problem of all ICO's that there is a lot of scum there.

low bounty tokens and high work was also another reason of people leaving bountyhive.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: