Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5508 times)
LyaBog

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

At the beginning I was very happy to participate in the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal also because you did not have to send reports, but now I see that the tokens they distribute are really very few, because for each bounty campaign they also accept thousands of people.
And I saw some comments in the telegram that the tokens in the bounty hive added up and only a small part reached the users.  the bounty hives do not have transparency in their work, it caused me great doubt to participate in their bounty companies.  And they have a very good idea, but they need to be brought to mind
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_aroweyen

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

For guys saying that they have no problems with their bountyhive, not sure if you have been comparing bounties here from bountyhive but all I can say there's a huge difference on bounty allocation.
They boast that they are better and give more since they are not using stakes. But just to show you
I have entered the bountyhive social media twitter and Facebook bounty in ROBOTINA and also in bitcointalk
Bountyhive gave me like 400 tokens while bitcointalk gave me 2,500.
I only reported two weeks in bitcointalk for robotina bounty. But they gave me huge amount compared to the robotina bounty in Bountyhive. So yeah the difference between 400 from 2,500 is quite huge. That itself is already a proof that there's something wrong in Bountyhive. Definitely not the best platform out there.
Bountyhive should acknowledge what they lack and should try their best to improve and stop their useless arguments and excuses to us thats not helping anything.

coterechard

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

I don't know about that guys. So far I always get my reward from Bountyhive. It's a good bounty platform so far but yes there is a lack because there is no spreadsheet to check the stake or token we got
thanhtam240ss

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

I don't know about that guys. So far I always get my reward from Bountyhive. It's a good bounty platform so far but yes there is a lack because there is no spreadsheet to check the stake or token we got
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

I think it's 100% scam. No public spreadsheet means no transparency. Furthermore they are distributing token while ICOs are still in progress, that means that not all the bounty pool goes to the participants, so I suppose Bountyhive team will take the rest.
_aroweyen

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:26:05 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 04:44:20 PM by _aroweyen

For guys saying that they have no problems with their bountyhive, not sure if you have been comparing bounties here from bountyhive but all I can say there's a huge difference on bounty allocation.
They boast that they are better and give more since they are not using stakes. But just to show you
I have entered the bountyhive social media twitter and Facebook bounty in ROBOTINA and also in bitcointalk
Bountyhive gave me like 400 tokens while bitcointalk gave me 2,500.
I only reported two weeks in bitcointalk for robotina bounty. But they gave me huge amount compared to the robotina bounty in Bountyhive. So yeah the difference between 400 from 2,500 is quite huge. That itself is already a proof that there's something wrong in Bountyhive. Definitely not the best platform out there.
Bountyhive should acknowledge what they lack and should try their best to improve and stop their useless arguments and excuses to us thats not helping anything.

My gosh people, why would you compare Bitcointalk from Bountyhive? Of course, you received a big amount of token here because obviously fewer participants here compare to Bountyhive with 29,881 members as of this writing and you know for yourself that every new campaign came out it's always reached its limit in a matter of hours or so. You have even mentioned your tokens you have received in both but failed to mention and compare how many participants joining in both too to give balance and fairness to your statement. I bet, you won't give up bountyhive because you know the difference and benefits you are getting from them. Would you?

Like I said they boast that their system is better because they don't use stakes because stakes gives you less while bountyhive claim they give more based on tiers so if you joined the first half and you have the maximum friends/followers you should be in tier 1 and will get a lot more and that your share wont get affected on how many people joined unlike those bounty using stakes because the more people joined the fewer you'll get.
That's what bountyhive claimed and I didnt invent that, it's not my fault they didn't lived up to their claims.
Making a tier system but they can't even show what tier are you in. How many shares/allocation you'll be getting . Now my point is if you have read my other posts here If only they can show and be transparent then people wouldn't question them and I wouldn't also question how I get 400 tokens too.  And we are not even talking about me its about bountyhive and its shady system saying they have plenty of participants 29,881 as per you and them which you/they can't even prove by showing the participants which makes it more questionable its as simple as that, even stupid person can understand.
kucingpoi

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

Until today I have always received the tokens of the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal and therefore I do not think it is a scam. The problem in my opinion is that for some months it is impossible to participate in the bounty campaigns because the number of participants is reached in a short time, and also for the social network campaigns there are many participants and you receive a modest reward
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Until today I have always received the tokens of the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal and therefore I do not think it is a scam. The problem in my opinion is that for some months it is impossible to participate in the bounty campaigns because the number of participants is reached in a short time, and also for the social network campaigns there are many participants and you receive a modest reward

Some people are saying that they're receiving their tokens and others are saying they aren't, so which is it? Is Bountyhive a scam or not? Personally, I don't know because there seems to be so much misinformation out there and having not partiicpated in it myself, only doing research, I'm glad I didn't join because it seems there's a lot of confusion.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

I don't think they are full scam but their campaigns attract too many people because of easy conditions. So, earnings from their campaigns are too little. It's not worth it.
Caroline9101

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

I personally dont care about what the owners if bountyhive get,I am a participant in the site and to me,it's almost like free money because I dont have to submit any reports,my tasks there is almost too easy to be true and at the end of each campaign
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

I myself am not convinced that Bountyhive is a scam. Indeed here is not complete in the campaign. And like a spreadsheet of participants and we can't do a check every week. But I sure like the project that's been successful in Bountyhive. Because we do not know for future projects that sometimes in the ICO think is good is not necessarily that project results are good, but even mediocre projects can succeed. And this I believe in Bountyhive will be successful.
bithit.ubeo

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Buntyhive is just a bounty portal and I see a lot of good bounty projects there. Too many participants make smaller payouts, I think that's what you feel and say Bountyhive scam
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

There is no problem with Tudor aka Bountyhive for me.
they work really hard and fair. On my recent interview with Tudor he transparently explain how they are working and i totally believe him.
hanhduyen146

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants. Smiley
Sman2546

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

No transparency on the part of bounty hive, I have stopped participating in their campaign .No spreadsheets for hunters to check. Too bad but we do not have a choice
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

If you doubtful with the website do not use it simple as that,i personally dont use the hive because it doesnt have any spreadsheet which is bullshit because there will be no transparency with the stakes,because they can easily manipulate the stakes for them to get most of the stakes of each campaign ,giving them millions of dollars profits.

Actually i never noticed this.But after reading all the related posts i think i should also stop using it or should request for a spreadsheet.And also one thing i am sure of that i will be surely finding an alternative to bounty hive.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

Hey bro there is no valid basis for your conclusion that Bountyhive is scam,  supposed all the rules is there and once you agree to join any bounty on Bountyhive you're agreeing to their terms and conditions and let me point out that you stand to get better rewards than other bounties outside Bountyhive because on Bountyhive there is limit to numbers of participants unlike others on bitcointalk thread where they don't close registration form till almost the end of ICO and you have more than 10-15k participants on telegram spreadsheet which doesn't happen on Bountyhive and that afford the Bountyhive users to earn more or have you joined any campaign on Bountyhive and didn't get paid for you task?  I guess no so why did you say Bountyhive is scam?
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

they work really hard and fair. On my recent interview with Tudor he transparently explain how they are working and i totally believe him.

i do not know about bountyhive scam or not,
but i know bountyhive has no spreadsheet and is not transparent,
i think is bad Smiley
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

I have never participated in BountyHive's award projects, because I see too many people involved in the campaigns, so I think of course the project will be successful because it is of great interest to me, but it's been so long for me. can make money from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: