Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5507 times)
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

I couldnt disagree bountyhive is indeed doing shitty thing to their hunters,how can it possibly filled out the campaign quota with the hunters with just a matter of minutes? signatures are filed within a day that is how shitty that website is ! That is why i aint joining any of their campaigns because they are less transparent than the traditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

Although I can not comment directly against Bountyhive at this time. But I think it's not fair to trust the site, Because there is no policy or a spreadsheet for submitting a bounty.
cryptopan

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Never tried it because i dont like their system,no spreadsheet and no reporting how are they going to have our stakes calculated? how will these hunters will know that they are doing fine with the bounty campaigns? plus 5000 participants in the social media within just few minutes? that is bullshit they have been fooling the hunters for a long time and you should know it yourself these people are hiding something from us.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Looks very scammy from the start that is why i didnt even tried to participant any of their campaigns,it has less transparency from the traditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk that is why you should avoid this website too,no spreadsheet and so that there will be no one to complain and there will be no evidence with their shady business.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

If you doubtful with the website do not use it simple as that,i personally dont use the hive because it doesnt have any spreadsheet which is bullshit because there will be no transparency with the stakes,because they can easily manipulate the stakes for them to get most of the stakes of each campaign ,giving them millions of dollars profits.

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
threads like this be deleted from this forum. U Don t just throw accusation without any prove to back it up. It's bad to tarnish somebody's reputation he spent alot of time  ,effort and sacrifices to build. U don't just throw accusatory words around hoping it will stick with definitely no prove to back your claim. If u have been scammed  show us prove as u stake ur claim so we can see for ourself the reason for ur grievance.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

I aint going to use this website becaue i dont trust people that is hiding something to others,they cant be trusted and its all about the money which is why they are hiding the spreadsheet so that they will be able to manipulate the stakes and rewards of the bounty hunters ! shady businesses are always there and it seems bountyhive has the best of it.

pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

They might be doing shady businesses with the hunters because there no transparency about the rewards,there are no spreadsheet to rely on your potential stakes or rewards,so it means they can get most of the tokens if they wanted to.These people are getting millions of dollars easily because they are fooling hunters for a long time.

hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

I cannot tell wether if its a scam or not because i havent even tried to join any of their campaigns,because it looks so shady the way they are hiding the spreadsheet from the people? what if someone doesnt follow the rules of the bounty because something has been changed by the website? it means that person wont get his stakes after posting for months!

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

I cannot tell wether if its a scam or not because i havent even tried to join any of their campaigns,because it looks so shady the way they are hiding the spreadsheet from the people? what if someone doesnt follow the rules of the bounty because something has been changed by the website? it means that person wont get his stakes after posting for months!
You get paid for the work that you do. If you are working then it would be wise if you have access to the Google Spreadsheet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

If they are doing shady things they are doing it great,probably why they didnt put spreadsheets so that there will be no evidence with their crimes,we dont know they are calculating the stakes or how they are distributing it?! are they telling us that is all automated? they can easily manipulate it so that most of the stakes will be given to themselves.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Think you are wrong. I'm not participate bountyhive but know many friend who already do many campaigns and always happy to join more. its easy to used and you always control all process
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me

Bountyhive its only instrument. First of all you agree with privacy terms. You must check all condition of bounty campaign before participate it, check teem, do crucial your jobe to get rewards.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

where do you get this kind of information
although the spreadsheet is not displayed, but I think colorlessk has evidence of this incident
I never thought they were cheating
but what I hate is, bot is easy to enter in the portal
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

I think Bountyhive is in the right track! Is quickly becoming very recognize in the bounty world.

For my experience I have no complains at all. I participate in some of the campaigns, and the ones that already finished paid well and right after ICO end.

Usually I participate in the Telegram bounties, but lately it has been quite hard. When a campaign is launched, after a couple of hours all the spots are filled. I know that the site has a bunch of user, but I’m used to watch this campaigns in bitcointalk and they do not fill that quickly!!

I understand the question of the transparency. They should present spreadsheets of the participants and show what they are doing to avoid cheaters.

Also, they should have some kind of status for you to see how you are doing during the campaign. I saw some bad feedback because a few people only find out the aren’t eligible to the campaign when they don’t receive payment.

PS: Can someone explain and give proof of those 2%??

Yes, I totally agree with you, if you meet the requirement, you will get your reward. Bountyhive, Amazix, Tokensuite is the future of bounty campaigns, because they are strict in rules and constantly update spreadsheets.

TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

where do you get this kind of information
although the spreadsheet is not displayed, but I think colorlessk has evidence of this incident
I never thought they were cheating
but what I hate is, bot is easy to enter in the portal
Evidence? why would he bother to make it in public they could lose their profits if they are going to show us the spreadsheets? because they wont be able to manipulate the rewards and sure they wont get too much for themselves like what other shit managers are doing out there manipulating the spreadsheet so they can get most of the rewards.
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

I do not think so, maybe you do not obey the rules. Bountyhive have Colorlesk, Bounty hunter must know who Colorlesk. I think Colorlesk is one of the best managers. So Bountyhive may not be a scam

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

I've scored a bunch of campaigns on this site(social media and articles), if I don't get paid well at the end of all the programs, I'll be very angry...
raresh

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

I am pesonally involved in some Facebook,Twitter and telegram campaigns at bountyhive. I also referred a few people to their website and thus received a bonus for doing so. The last week(s) they kept updating the rules for bounty's that were already in the process. The total tokens distributed was at first fixed, and now the same figure is based on when company reach hardcap? This seems a bit unfair to me i must say...

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

Think you are wrong. I'm not participate bountyhive but know many friend who already do many campaigns and always happy to join more. its easy to used and you always control all process
i just heard now it's reported, from where this information? i see not include about website link. so i dont believe this news, because there is no official link. there are still many of my friends who are seniors join bounty hive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: