Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5508 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

I have been involved in generosity campaigns for a long time and have not yet complained. The signature campaigns suit me quite well and the size of the award in general, too. I just do not like the fact that recently, in the context of the generosity campaign, ICO indicates the possibility at any time to change the terms of payment for generosity, sometimes without even indicating in what cases such a change is possible. This is followed by the ICO commands and, at their discretion, change the amount of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

I've never used their services and I'm not going to use it yet, because I think that people can find themselves good campaign bounties, but the fact that they offer it is certainly not bad either, but I think it's superfluous, now a lot of good bounty managers, why would not go to them?
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

friend. of course I agree with you. the more money, the more scammers around them who strive to deceive everyone and get a lot of money. But I am sure that such money will not bring them happiness in life. The need to earn money in an honest way and nothing else.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.

Well I think that's really the reason why the use of their website is free to use, because they are getting paid thru the bounty of the people who participating them using their website. I think it really wise if we still use the old fashion way of joining the bounty to avoid being scam.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

I agree with your opinion, Bountyhive is not transparent, in a day there is a member who Signed up 6000 people in the Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign, I think that is not possible, members who list too much in a day.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

I agree with your opinion, Bountyhive is not transparent, in a day there is a member who Signed up 6000 people in the Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign, I think that is not possible, members who list too much in a day.

perhaps there is very easy to perform tasks. and advertising the videobloggers on YouTube, and many people joined, BH have many accounts now.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

more than 60% ICO is a scam, 30% fails and only 10% is successful.
and for bountuhive have its own calculations to get the benefits in accordance with the requirements that are easy for bounty participants.

yes it ist true. only 20% mean it serious.
from this 10% are successful.

but with experience you can estimate approximately which are good or bad.

so you must read all from the project. whitepaper, website, rules and and and ...
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

and for bountuhive have its own calculations to get the benefits in accordance with the requirements that are easy for bounty participants.

so you must read all from the project. whitepaper, website, rules and and and ...

Even here in forum a lot of ICO scam so whenever we are we have to extra careful, don't let your effort  would just waste that is why we need to become be more vigilant and be more intelligent in choosing the right ICO.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

Hopefully the team will fix this out and have a better solution. in order to gain respect to fellow bountyhunters

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mastersay

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

Well, lets just give time for the bountyhive admins to fix this, as of now their top priority was the 2fa in order to flush out hackers.I dont have complaint about it. im contented for my rewards at bountyhive.For me its the best bounty portal. Wink

mastersay

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:57:59 AM

For me bountyhive really helps me a lot. and in terms of campaign . its so easy. im contented to their service

mastersay

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:04:02 AM

Im all in to bountyhive. sorry folks Wink

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

Even here in forum a lot of ICO scam so whenever we are we have to extra careful, don't let your effort  would just waste that is why we need to become be more vigilant and be more intelligent in choosing the right ICO.
that's why ICO's must have an escrow. this is important to minimize the risk.
and for me, the main problem in bountyhive is about transparancy in their platform. but i'm sure that the team will be update their platform ASAP
Dilemmaremma

Activity: 103
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

I have extensive experience with bountyhive, and while I have received payments, I would still label the company as a scam for multiple reasons.

1- The lack of spreadsheets or ability to discern what you're being paid for. As an example, I received my iconic payment for the same timeframe as two friends of mine. We all should have been in different tiers of payment but received the same amount, I have a theory that this is when they realized that tweets and retweets can be archived and aren't counted by their system.

2- Their telegram is run by snarky, self-entitled mods who actually mock people who ask questions or don't understand their meaning. I mean, I understand that it might be frustrating to them to deal with 1000+ DMs a day, but if this is a problem, they should probably include a FAQ/News/Updates section on their website to eliminate some of the repeat questions. When I asked if they were planning to implement something like this, they said they didn't need it because they use telegram and medium. As a user to their website, I honestly feel important announcements should be somewhere on the website and not require users to sift through a telegram group of 25,000 people to find the answer to a question that was asked 4 months ago, but that's what their mods feel is the best course of action for you to take as a user while they get increasingly overwhelmed.

3- Because they rely on telegram/btt/medium to make announcements, there is information about the bounties that you will miss because it won't be updated on their website. As an example, I signed up for Iconic about 2 months after the bounty began. At the end of the iconic bounty, they informed us that 3 months ago they realized that iconic wanted to hold the tokens for 6 months before distribution and the community took a vote on whether or not to keep the project. They decided to keep the project, which was fantastic, but how was I to know any of this without scrolling through thousands of messages on their telegram to learn that the bounty distribution had been postponed for 6 months when I signed up for bountyhive almost 2 months after the vote even took place? If something will affect whether or not I choose a bounty, that information should be present directly on the bountyhive website they claim is a standalone.

4- Tracking. Their system is only run once at the very end of the bounty. If you're familiar with twitter rules and procedures, you'll understand that twitter will archive tweets past 3200 tweets(Supposedly 700 retweets but I haven't found any confirmation.) If you participate in many twitter bounties it's possible to regularly hit the 3200 mark over the course of a few months with different campaigns. Most bounties on btt never have to deal with this issue because they record and track your reports weekly(sometimes a bit longer if they're behind) but bountyhive dealt with this issue not by changing the dates that they run their tracking bot, but by making a limitation on the website that will not allow you to pick up more than 15 twitter bounties. This in itself wouldn't be a problem, except they provide no information on this issue anywhere on their website or corresponding documents, so you won't know about their tracking issues until you go to sign up for the 16th bounty and get rejected. Meaning that any new hunters that come to the website unaware of twitter archives or the way their tracking system works may potentially be working on campaigns that won't be tracked(if they have signed up for twitter bounties elsewhere) The 15 twitter campaign limitation is a huge issue because it's a 15 campaign limitation across ALL platforms and they don't notify anyone until they've hit 15 BOUNTYHIVE-specific campaigns. This is probably the biggest issue for me, because it is ABSOLUTELY scam behavior.

I am signed up for 43 different bounties across multiple platforms, the fact that they didn't tell me about this tracking issue is irritating because I now have at least 8 weeks worth of 25 different campaigns that won't be credited with bountyhive because of their lack of transparency with their system, tracking and hunter expectations. Apparently they didn't know it was an issue until around the time they distributed Iconic, but I feel like something so detrimental should be on the top of their list of issues to address, and they should take responsibility for their system failure by manually checking on a weekly basis until their system can work properly.

So let's see, in terms of bountyhive's promises, I'd say they've completely failed. They claim to be working for the bounty hunter but mods respond to you with clauses about their investors ("our investors have nothing to worry about"), they claim to have an escrow for payments(which is accurate but apparently not utilized ie: skychain/iconic), and they have a system that doesn't require you to track yourself(but sometimes doesn't track you either and you can't verify this because the information isn't available)

I'd rather track myself and get paid(or be able to stop participating in a campaign when I realize I'm not getting credit) over this system.

Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I still don't like the platform of the bounty thread.
I still prefer to go directly to the forum manual search, because a good bounty manager, so we can directly contact it, but we can't directly contact the platform.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

i worked with bountyhive from release and didnot have any problems , everythings working good , yes a lot of parcipants every time and some time i canot join to bounty after 3-4h after start.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

I hope that you are mistaken and the team bountyhive will not deceive me with a reward - I participate in one bounty campaign on their platform, this is "Kora", and soon it has ending. Then i will unsubscribe here about the results!
serenitysilence

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

I do not believe in earning in the office bounty such as Bountyhive and others like him. I prefer to find myself and participate in bounty companies in which I like, and not in those that give me.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I do not think that they are a scam  but nevertheless i dont like their platform the main reason being that they dont have a cap on their bounty participants , this is why you get pennies .
And most likely this will be the downfall for them when people  will start to notice that it is not worth it.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I really can't say for sure because you have given very minimal information. Which is why I cannot
chose to agree with you or not. But I think you may have had problems in their bounty which is
why you are saying such things. I think you should talk to the bounty manager of that project and
see how it goes and try to post screenshots here if you happen to not find ways to work it out with
the bounty manager. Calling a project scam just because of payment issues on bounty isn't a good
thing in my opinion unless there really are proofs that can support your claim. So till then, I suggest
you try to settle your problems on the bounty manager first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: