Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5507 times)
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, Nice review anyway .at least they reduced the stress of sending link always
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

You join the Bountyhive campaign. You will not be able to say that your payment so far is very profitable because of the high number of participants. You also do not know how they calculate in the spreadsheet. But you can say that you have never experienced similar problems or paying difficulties. The team is very active and willing to help their participants to get a good bet and wait for your first reward, if you want to talk to them then you can contact their customer support.
I see some ICO projects they are introducing as potential, maybe some of them have ICO scam projects,
they also can not control it...

Bountyhive for me is one of the good source to find a good project.
Yes that's right there's some projects from bountyhive are scam but also there's bounty that I gain a big amount as a reward.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

There are a lot of bots in Twitter/Facebook/Telegram bounty section. And all you can earn in the end is only 10-30$.
You can still use it for Article/Video/Signature bounties.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

i dont think so, but maybe the people will think like this becasue they dont give us the spreadseheet, maybe if the spreaedsheet is go public maybe it will more transparent and the participants can believe bounty manager do their work  "clean"

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

Thank you for your Thread.
I participted in the european crypto bank Bounty and excited which amount i get.
No information found on the site to my stakes or so.
Seems to be not very serious.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Maybe you are right but it is better to join on bounty than to other bounty campaign that at the end of the campaign you receive nothing for your work.
For 6000 participants for telegram is just few, check bounty under need money and compare your 6000 participants. I'm not expecting to get bigger shares for telegram alone, I'm good for signature as I don't have any complaints from my previous bounty.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

I have been participating in a couple of Bounties by Bountyhive and have been getting paid. Not an exactly huge, let alone big amount, but got paid. The very fact that the new Bounties fill up so fast kind of has me wondering. Seriously 4-6K people enter within minutes. Have not even been able to join new bounties in the last month on this platform, though checking daily.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

if you talk about 6000 participants in telegram bounty then yes i saw many project where more than 10k people joined telegram bounty , i dont know how many of them are genuine entries . but telegram bounty is normally very easy to do so most of members join it .

regarding bountyhive , i checked projects there , platform is good to join , but one thing i also found not transparent , that is bounty spreadsheet .
any bounty manager must show spreadsheet to its all participants to verify whether really people joined it or not .
in this forum too many bounty managers show sheet to people , so why not bountyhive . not blaming but process should be transparent .
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

probably so because from what I read above Bountyhive explains if Bountyhive is a scam because of many people who want to take advantage of this bounty and enrich  their money, not only the ICO project scam and it turns out Bountyhive also scam
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

I have been included with Colorless Bounties just before He co made Bountyhive and never had an issue. I have joined Bountyhive and am additionally sitting tight soon for my first installments so I trust all will go well. I question particularly they are a trick as Colorless has a decent notoriety and they additionally escrow the abundance and they will pay quick after the abundance closes. On the off chance that you have a debate with your installment, possibly you can talk about it with them on an individual case to case premise? I feel that is the best thing than asserting it a trick.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

that is business, we know bountyhive platform not transparent and just portal website without escrow or smartcontract platform for distribution and manage users

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

In the telegram easy registration and it is quite possible. But 5 000 participants on Twitter are filled in in 2 hours. It would be nice if the companies were cool, but half of the companies are scam.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

I don't know whether it is a scam or not. But the projects they have chosen doesn't come to the market.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

You join the Bountyhive campaign. You will not be able to say that your payment so far is very profitable because of the high number of participants. You also do not know how they calculate in the spreadsheet. But you can say that you have never experienced similar problems or paying difficulties. The team is very active and willing to help their participants to get a good bet and wait for your first reward, if you want to talk to them then you can contact their customer support.
I see some ICO projects they are introducing as potential, maybe some of them have ICO scam projects,
they also can not control it...

Bountyhive for me is one of the good source to find a good project.
Yes that's right there's some projects from bountyhive are scam but also there's bounty that I gain a big amount as a reward.

I thought they scan ICOs before managing it? Don't they have a requirement before they engage on an ICO?
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Partially agree with you. Most of the projects on this platform seem to me to be SCAM. But the requirements are minimal, and participation in their companies does not take much time.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

Bountyhive has almost 6k members as of now. It is possible that almost 6000 users are joining in 1 campaign. As you have observe, bountyhive is gaining more and more users because of their true services. You should be thankful that there is a platform like bountyhive. Not like other bounty platform that didnt pay rewards, sometimes its a scam. And if you are worried about transparency, bountyhive will make an update about spreadsheet result, so just sit tight and relax.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Now I know that I must sway away from bountyhive. Thanks for sharing this info with us. It's sad to see people trying to get the payments of other people who worked and thinked their ideeas to posts. Maybe in the future the bounty managers will have to pass some verifications steps before they can manage bounties. This is just my opinion about this situation.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

It seems to me that if this service was really scam, now there would be a lot of people who would really talk about this and it would not be one branch, but most likely there would be something more active.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

Bountyhive is ok for me because of auto calculation of your posts and reposts and also for at least minmum monitoring of the good projects
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

Bountyhive is NOT a scam, I partecipated in many campaigns I they always have paid.. I just hope that they will implement a final spreadsheet for checking work...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: