Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:31:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5509 times)
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me

I do not agree with you, in bountyhive they create their own bounty portal that allows the team to check every day and if you just pay a little chance you do not do your job and if you just follow the social media you will surely only get a little. you should follow sigcamp or be a translator to get great results.
Ogman22

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

The thing is there are other bounties out there apart from bountyhive and the rules are clearly stated.  No stakes no spreadsheet, they use the tier systems in which whichever tier you fall into everyone gets the same token.  So if their is no spreadsheet or stakes how do you now 2% f it is shared. If you have a proof..  I will support you. Etgerscan is easy to track so..  So us something before you caim
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

We have the same feeling,because if theres nothing to hide why would they hide the spreadsheet from the people? its just to track the progress for the participants to know if they are doign it right because if not probably they wont receive anything from the hive,because these people are surely wont give you a chance to appeal.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

It's hard for me to say anything about this project, because now very much depends only on what users of this platform say, it can be on the contrary now it will be more profitable to use the services of this service.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

They can normally manipulate the stakes or the rewards whenever they want without being tracked because it is outside the bitcointalk.org and it seems to be less transparent with their calculations that is why they are hiding the spreadsheet from the people so they can get most of the stakes in each ICO campaign they are handling ,giving them millions of dollars instantly.

nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

I don't think bountyhive is a scam so many ICO's in their community Successful. Let see when my Campaign is done.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

I agree they dont have any good transparency with the stakes or rewards that they are giving with the participants,we cant know if they distributed the stakes to most of the people or they have it for themselves,there are no calculations included that is why i am sticking with the traditional bounty campaigns in the forum because we can easily appeal to the managers here if our stake arent counted,or something wrong was put in out stakes.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

Interesting, and I was thinking about the same last week, why they pay so much less from what I expected to get paid.
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

I agree they dont have any good transparency with the stakes or rewards that they are giving with the participants,we cant know if they distributed the stakes to most of the people or they have it for themselves,there are no calculations included that is why i am sticking with the traditional bounty campaigns in the forum because we can easily appeal to the managers here if our stake arent counted,or something wrong was put in out stakes.
That is right, so don't waste your time their they will just benefit what you have done and will just give you some of your earnings and not the total unlike here in btt we are all transparent here.
Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

I can tell that I addressed to three Bountyhive managers. I was trying to figure out why I didn't get paid. I didn't get any answers.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

Seems that the things are getting more clear right now,i would rather choose to participate to the bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk just to be safe,because if these people wont give transparency theres no point using that platform because there will always be doubts to the hunters becaseu if these people dont have anything to hide why wouldnt they allow people to see their progress thru spreadsheet?

Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

These people are making a lot of money out of thin air,giving the bounty hunters some pennies and most of the tokens will be reserved for themselves,no transparency so if i were you i wont be trusting these people because there will always be some shady things ,or hidden agendas from these people.Did you asked yourself if you are the one who are handling the rewards? Are you going to allow any hunter to get a lot of money bigger rewards than you? the answer is obvious.
i love this comment, finally a person who is thinkng
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Surely they are using this platform to take advantage the situation? no spreadsheet? means they are unto something that people shouldnt know like manipulating the stakes ?So that they will take most of the stakes? or doing magic before they are going to distribute the rewards you are indeed right and as i we speak there are no existing campaigns which has that number of participants.

D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

i don't believe that Bountyhive is a scam, since they always pay the bounty with the exact amount
But i believe that in Bountyhive there is many cheater that using many account to join the bounty

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I find this numbers extremely suspicious. I myself avoid participating in anything that has more than 300-400 participants - it's just not profitable.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

I don't think they are scams because I have e participated in their bounty and got paid. There bounty makes work easier no need to report for twitter or Facebook.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I believe that in future they will add spreadsheets and platform will be fully transparent. But now bounty campaigns have a lot of participators and it is normal when you get low rewards.
dedcounter77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

Well, there is an explanation for this now in bounty companies very big competition.So managers do not risk anything, they think and new hunters will come  and that's the attitude.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

They are not scams most of their projects are promising. And they even make work easier. One don't need to report some of their campaigns. And you get paid within a week after the Bounty program has ended.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Nope and never because not all the people here in bitcointalk has a lot of accoutns to join these campaigns all at once,bountyhive looks very shady from the start that is why i opt out their campaigns because i dont like to work from anyone who is hiding something from people,transparency is the first thing we should have thats why cryptocurrencies are created for to have a decentralized system and more transparency,which bountyhive doesnt have so i suggest we should stay away from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: