Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5508 times)
Limeris

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

As I see it they paid their bounty participants. But the latest paid out, a lot of participants complain about their stakes why they got very few stakes.
In this time I joined many bounties on bountyhive too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

Actually, if we want to be cheated, perhaps it can happen. Not only for bountyhive but for all bounty campaigns are also possible. We do not know in detail what the total sales of their crypto currency token and we also do not know exactly what percentage is given to us from those benefits. We do not know for sure because although the data is transparent but can also be transparently contrived. So far, I see the data was less transparent. If indeed we are deceived then I just hope I get a bigger livelihood substitute than the other party and those who deceive us submit to deal with God.
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Now there are really a lot of scams, and it turns out that work and long labor costs are done in vain. Very unpleasant. But not all teams cheat. There are those who really pay for work. True, there are fewer of them.
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

Buntyhive is just a bounty portal and I see a lot of good bounty projects there. Too many participants make smaller payouts, I think that's what you feel and say Bountyhive scam
Makinson

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

They are definitely doing many suspicious activities. I do not think that they will survive long in that situation.
I stay away from BountyHive campaigns because they are not actually with the companies that I want to promote. A lot of coins have potential even though the campaigns are managed by them though....
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Hi

I have not used bountyhive till now so not aware of their operational model. Before that it is important to note that what are their arrangements for listing of projects for bounty management.

If they have projects that lists there and offer compensation in form of tokens, lets say out of 5% allocated for bounty management, 2% goes to Bountyhive or there may be an arrangement like projects pay compensation upfront in form of BTC/ ETH, and they do not have any stake later from bounty token pool.

In both cases, there are chances of malicious intentions but later is better. Ofcourse, you cannot ask a Cat to take care of your milk. So, if one thinks that they are not adequately paid for their work, they must back off. Unlike many thinkers, bounty hunting is not a freebie from any project. You work for spreading a word about a project which mostly at a very nascent stage in anticipation of payment which shall be made in future. The same work takes a lot of Fiat if outsourced to any other external aganecy.

So one must take a call before commiting your time (which is equivalent to money).

very interesting he thread. i haven't participated yet but so far i had only read good about this page.

but the experiences here already show some problems  Shocked

A lot of people complain about this platform. It's not for nothing, that's why I'm avoiding her. The recent history of the project MosLand shows what there is a mess
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Yes, it, unfortunately, often happens. The companies are scammers more often than it it would be desirable. At a forum you watch subjects and every tenth if isn't more often, says that any project is a scam(

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
vbscarred

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:45:51 PM

A lot of complaints about this platform, read in the chat that many do not count a certain job. And pay pennies. Bounty hunters are attracted only by the fact that you do not need to submit reports
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

already repeatedly wrote that about 70% are scammers. and there are a lot of companies that are just closing down.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

I did many twitter campaigns in bountyhive without any problems. They paid at average from 70 to 130$ per campaign (I have more than 10.000 followers and without loosing any week).
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

A lot of complaints about this platform, read in the chat that many do not count a certain job. And pay pennies. Bounty hunters are attracted only by the fact that you do not need to submit reports

so anyone can just go by and not take part in their campaigns. there are many campaigns on this forum and submitting reports is not a big problem if you receive good money.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

As I see it they paid their bounty participants. But the latest paid out, a lot of participants complain about their stakes why they got very few stakes.
In this time I joined many bounties on bountyhive too.
The main problem of this platform is the lack of transparency in calculations. When you can not check the distribution of stakes, then you start to suspect something. I try to avoid such turbid schemes initially.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

hives didnt have any spreadsheet to view or see your current status on the campaign on their platform, meaning the transparency is off, and no one can tell whats the true going on, on our stakes inside their platform, they can manipulate all the rewards and divided it into what ever they want to. they can easily do that without mess left. so even i am one who joined hives recently, but i also have a doubt on this, doing a job without transparency is suspicious.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

I think some people always feel they should earn more from their bounty activities, but what got me disturb with the activities of Bountyhive, is that they don't have any spreadsheet to show that they are transparent with their work, this single act is helping to fuel this scam talk. If they want to survive long they need to review some of their decisions here

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

I think bounty hunter should became wise enough now to know that bountyhive is a rubbish platform. All the token meant for participant are accumulated my the team alone, bounty hunter are now left with rubbish tokens. Bountyhive are scam.
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

On this my opinion can be of diversion because at first I'm new to this but really I don't believe if you truly participate in any real  bounty which you have tried to find out if it's legit or not then you can you have truly participated in completing the tasks completely. Some people tries to misunderstand the requirement and all the do is think everything is fake. I've seen life testimonies that is why I'm putting my believe in this. I believe the bounties I have rightfully participated in will surely give me my reward for participating.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

I participated in several campaigns on bountyhive and successfully received tokens . Most part of them are a piece of shit , but nowadays it's normal , right ? Their platform is lacking transparency , because users can't control their stakes , I believe this is the reason of why such type of topics appears from time to time . I think they will solve this problem with time .

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
The problem is that nothing is paid out and the danger of a token without value. Often in the bounty you put in a lot of time and work. Everyone wants to get paid for it ...
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

I participated in several campaigns on bountyhive and successfully received tokens . Most part of them are a piece of shit , but nowadays it's normal , right ? Their platform is lacking transparency , because users can't control their stakes , I believe this is the reason of why such type of topics appears from time to time . I think they will solve this problem with time .
Today, there are a lot of comments and negative feedback on this project. Some users say that the administrators of this project register their multicast accounts for participation in Bounty companies.
chantran056

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

In my observation bountyhive is not a scam this is my 3rd payment received the community is very active and they have big community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: