Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5508 times)
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

They are suffering from huge amount of bots and multiaccounts. This is just because there were some cheap verification levels, hope they will solve it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

They might be fooling us,some of the people has already experienced not getting paid that is why is advisable that we shouldnt get of their bounties so when these people try to steal our stakes we still have another campaigns from the other bounty campaigns in bitcointalk.Did you even ask yourself what if you are in their position do you want to get less rewards from your bounty hunters?

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
You will only get pennies when that participants are filled out,whatever you do you wont make any good money from these campaigns that is why i do think the same these people are manipulating the partcipant lists or atleast th spreadsheet,they are hiding something from the people so because if they dont ,they wont be hiding the spreadsheet which will be the only reference of the hunters for their rewards.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

4200 people joined twitter bounty in just some hours? that's impossible there will certainly be multiaccounts/bot extensive usage.... I don't understand why ICO continue to use this service since it has so poor verification process....
snapee11

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

They might be fooling us,some of the people has already experienced not getting paid that is why is advisable that we shouldnt get of their bounties so when these people try to steal our stakes we still have another campaigns from the other bounty campaigns in bitcointalk.Did you even ask yourself what if you are in their position do you want to get less rewards from your bounty hunters?
If I am to answer your question, World is so unfair don't wanna make it more unfair so I will just do the right thing. As of Bountyhive I never participated on that but my friends also did tell me that not to get all of my bounties there because bountyhive is not yet really have reputation.
totnaksquad

Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

4200 people joined twitter bounty in just some hours? that's impossible there will certainly be multiaccounts/bot extensive usage.... I don't understand why ICO continue to use this service since it has so poor verification process....
That is what i am talking about,there are less transparency with the participants table what if these people are their own bots? their alts? surely they will take most of the stake or rewards at the end of the ICO,that is why i am not joining any of these campaigns i would love to stick to the traditional bounty campaigns here which has more transparency with their participants.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I never heard of it,twitter campaigns cant barely have 1000 participants with the whole campaign as far as i know because i am joining most of the twitter campaigns here,doesnt make sense why would these people bother not to have a spreadsheet if they arent doing shady things with the rewards? if theres nothing to be hide they will make it in public,so people wont have doubts about these participants! i therefore conclude joining their campaigns isnt necessary if you really dont trust the system which is common,because we need proofs and transaparency with our rewards! We dont want to be fooled by anyone,hunters are suspicous and the truth will always come out!

GoldAura17

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

If you have a look at the stats on their website, they say: Paid out 15,000 ETH and participants 150,000.
It means an average of 0.1 ETH per participant. Conclusion: you don't make any money in using their service.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

If you have a look at the stats on their website, they say: Paid out 15,000 ETH and participants 150,000.
It means an average of 0.1 ETH per participant. Conclusion: you don't make any money in using their service.

that's interesting. thanks for this clear numbers.

i was interested in bountyhive, but now, after i read the thread, i lost it.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

They are suffering from huge amount of bots and multiaccounts. This is just because there were some cheap verification levels, hope they will solve it
Now many projects are full of bots. And almost no one solves this problem because there is no universal tool for filtering out such accounts. And manually check every account for a very long time.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:55 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. My friend participated in the Pundix bounty; not only did they take four months to pay, but also shaved off some of the tokens participants were to recieve. I think the only trust worth bounty group out there is Amazix.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

There are a lot of bounty campaigns lately that turns out to be scams. That is why it is important to always do background checkes before getting involved or joining bounty campaigns. I too did join a bounty campaign carelessly with doing my research and in the end the project was all scam and all my efforts go to waste.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.

Its true mate because we can not complaint if there is no spreadsheet as proof and we will not get good income for that.
I never see there are so many participant in social media campaign but bountyhive reach very big amount of participants in short time. So thats why maybe we can avoid to join bountyhive.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:29 AM

Spreadsheet with all the participants and stakes is very important for transparent distribution, as they have their own developed system they can simply display all participants stakes and earned tokens information for complete transparency.
While I have never used Bountyhive I admit that transparency should be a must when dealing with campaigns in which you are giving stakes in order to determine how much tokens each person is going to get, that way the participants can make their own calculations and see that everything is right and there is no one tricking them but without that information then that could create some suspicions about the distribution of the tokens.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

That would be a world record....world record on scamming bounty participants with a lot of fake numbers. That ICO is very suspicious that only a dumb investor would entrust their money.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

Spreadsheet with all the participants and stakes is very important for transparent distribution, as they have their own developed system they can simply display all participants stakes and earned tokens information for complete transparency.
I think the same thing with you. I'm afraid the team / manager is cheating to reduce payments and that's very likely.
and the worse we never know they have stolen our work.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
paramex

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

if I'm private, it's sad to know, but it's true it's a shady platform because there's no transparency to see the stack that users get. However, just because of this, you can not blame them is a scam. They pay users, you can say that they may cut out a large number of profits from the user bets. I hope nothing happens like this.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:51:28 AM by demonic098

regardless of fraud or whatever.
more than 60% ICO is a scam, 30% fails and only 10% is successful.
and for bountuhive have its own calculations to get the benefits in accordance with the requirements that are easy for bounty participants.
60% scam Shocked where did you get all that data, now i'm indoubted in my investments are you sure with this? Cry

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
chansss30

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

I agree with you mate. Their social media campaign full for only a minutes, or an hour. How they do that? Maybe if the maximum participants is 3500, 500 are real, 3000 are themselves, bountyhive team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: