Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27368 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

I think you're right, but I don't think it will happen quickly. Ripple has crashed more than any other top 10 coin as far as I'm aware, I remember buying a few hundred XRP at almost $3.00 a few months ago, now they've lost almost 80% of their value and are around $0.60. Even Ethereum hasn't collapsed by 80%, and that's taking a severe beating. XRP will not recover faster than others, if you're holding, I suggest you get out now.

Don't think and all we need this coin to die if not we will find other top cryptocurrencies goes to cheap or vanish out from the market completely dude. Even if this goes to peak value also do not buy this at all. This crypto is the only one make more noise with get the tie up on centralized banks and other financial medium mate.
If you want to invest on cheap potential altcoins, there are plenty of coins in the market so you may invest on those coins instead of XRP.
Here are my favorite coins. XLM, Verge, TRX, NEM and IOTA. You may choose anyone among these coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

I believe that Ripple will live until there are hamsters ready to buy it. Almost everyone will learn that the coin is highly technological and buy it at the initial stage of its journey.
An important difference from other crypto-currencies is that transactions are not irrevocable, that is, they can be returned. This is extremely important for banks and payment systems.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

I don’t think so. There are many financial institutions that are looking to using the Ripple network, so there is not much fuss around it. Ripple does not need this. So we won’t see posts in the cryptocurrency media, but it’s working fine.
By focus on banks and financial institutions, they can provide value and create a profitable venture.
dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:03:33 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:22:27 AM by dyline

Ripple delivering on its promises of speed, scalability, and low transaction costs, it should come as no surprise when several banks decide to switch to this powerful platform and start relying on it. If that’s happening, for sure the price will increase.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

Ripple is centralized currency controlled by banks and corporate world and completely US dominated currency so price is uncertain and very unstable
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

in case you didn't know XRP is already centralized. but you are correct that all these banks want to take the technology and make their own version of it.

and Ripple, like other thousands of pump and dump shitcoins will not die as long as there are traders buying into their pumps.

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
i don't see anything remotely interesting about this one either, sorry!

As soon as some big banks create their own currency using the ripple tech it's over for xrp.
Sure some will still trade it, but all their talk and promotion about banks+xrp will become meaningless.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
Ripple never dies, this technology is already in use because it is just centralized and very well suited for banking operations.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

There will always bee someone who arent aware of anything happening to this coin,that is why it wont die easily,dumb people will always invest to this coin whatever facts we say about this shit centralized coin.Most of the people already knows how shady this coin is,and few are still dont have any idea what this coin really is that is why they are still trading this shitcoin.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Ripple is shitcoin created by banks just to dump for alts and BTC and dont understand who buy it and why its realy shit everytime manipulated by owners.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

Ripple has a great future, the flagship products of which are already used by a huge number of banks with a worldwide reputation. The other side of this coin is that the flagship products are xRapid and xVia, which do not use the XRP token. Therefore, the fate of the token can not be known, perhaps the token will be used in small businesses and since the company has money, they may well increase the number of transactions per second, approaching Visa and Mastercard.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

It's not created by banks. It's created for banks. It has a long history, going back years before Bitcoin. (But u could say Bitcoin's history also goes back years)

It'll probably still die tho. Banks could ditch Ripple for something created by IBM for example.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

I think you're right, but I don't think it will happen quickly. Ripple has crashed more than any other top 10 coin as far as I'm aware, I remember buying a few hundred XRP at almost $3.00 a few months ago, now they've lost almost 80% of their value and are around $0.60. Even Ethereum hasn't collapsed by 80%, and that's taking a severe beating. XRP will not recover faster than others, if you're holding, I suggest you get out now.
RIpple is always dumped and bumped extremely hard but it never dies. Investing in ripple might be the best idea right now. It will recover, always. And when everything is green again, ripple will be at least $1-$1.5

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

Ripple die thought that it is complicated at this time when the current technology is being applied in many banks today. Its current price is only behind Bitcoin and Ethererum in the cryptocurrencies market, so it seems unlikely that it will fail because of its potential, the current ripple is the most realistic project.

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

If you say the Ripple will die next year. I think what you say is perfectly reasonable, maybe many big banks are borrowing Ripples to experience more experience, then they will give Blockchain their own and soon get rid of the ripple. Perhaps your tin will make many sellers ripple at the present time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Most of the currencies out there now will die, as soon as they will lose their communities. Since so many people are actually hating Ripple, in fact it is true that this could be one of the first victims, should it not be adopted by banks as it is now common belief. If it would ever turn out that Ripple is in fact useless, it would possibly die very very rapidly.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

Should it die? Technology is really needed, and as you can see, successfully used by banks. Coin price doesn't have any connection with it technology. So xrp will be speculative coin.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

Actually all altcoins now is mark in red in the coin market,even the ripple  coins itself its going down,but its doesnt means that it  will turn die or the value become zero,because as you stated in your statement only medium banks are never going to use ripple because they want to make there own (not  decentalized coins) so maybe that project happen in the future and not implemented by now,therefore in my own thought ripple can be usable in big/medium banks until they cannot create there own,but the implication that ripple is die that is not true,because until now still works in the market as part of crypto technology.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

I dont't think so because Ripple is the most common coin in the crypto. We know that from some days it is going very low but It will rise again soon and this will give the surprise to cryptoholder.

kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

XRP will hold that the Ripple Company is giving us the necessary clarity regarding the separation of digital assets from the Ripple Company. This means that the fate of XRP is in the hands of the XRP community. You and I will determine whether this encrypted property is still relevant. We love this currency, so it will remain in the near future.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Well, I side with you on the fact that they are jus trying the technology out and may no adapt it because after they have realized it is good, they'll switch on to their own tech. On the other side, that does not mean that Ripple will die. The fact that those trying them out are not using will not kill Ripple totally. Ripple can still survive without them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: