Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1294 times)
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

many are fooled by changes in bitcoin prices that change and lose money,
"NOTHING TO GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE RICH IN A FAST TIME"
it may be the word that should be emphasized to investors or amateur traders, bitcoin is fluctuating and decentralized. many ways to earn profits in cryptocurrency keep trying and do not make personal failures become things that influence bad for others
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

yeah agree with that. the best investment right now are still bitcoin and still stand in many years to holding the crown in it and many of years are will be going nice if there is no bad rumors about it

I agree with you, still bitcoin is the best to invest now at cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the most capable to stay and rise high at the market. We can rely at bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency that's why many of us supports and invest at bitcoin because we really believe and trust bitcoin.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

It is the best to invest in bitcoin because many people users have succeeded in their life.Bitcoin always became the best investment place now so you can also prove that bitcoin is the best investment.Many people were confident that the price of bitcoin will rise in the near future.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

The best way to earn more profits today is by investing with bitcoin.It is safer and simple way to make your money grow so much.We can probably earn profits that you've been expecting.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:22:25 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 11:09:07 AM by faceoff97

Its Normal for bitcoin to drop in price, bitcoin is  not just about pumping in value. Just hild and wait until bitcoin ia fully develop. In few more times you will be surprisesd on what it will bring you. Bitcoin will surely give us a good value, so its better to accumulate more while the price is still affordable.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

Yes, Actually in my opinion many people know and try bitcoin who are successful even at their young age they already earned a big amount of money, but in this investment you need to be more patient because the market value of this coin is not fix sometimes will increase and decrease, the important thing invest amount of money that you can afford to risk, even in ordinary business.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:40:11 AM

There are many definition of the best investment for me though but still, I totally agree with you. For me the best investment is the safest for long term holdings yet gives high reward which is Bitcoin. It is the longest and so far, no one has beaten it yet and live to this date. I personally think that Bitcoin can still grow in the coming years because there are still a lot of people who didn't know about it. Also, the government is still against it because of the down side of it.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

I believe that for us the most profitable investment for us is one that we expect every day even for our needs in the better future is what we invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very positive we expect.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

the main problem with bitcoin is fluctuations, price changes that sometimes happen so quickly. sometimes buy when the price is cheap, suddenly the price goes up to the moon and gets much profit. and sometimes the opposite happens, buying when prices are high, prices are falling in the near future. Such risks should be considered before actually wanting to invest in crypto. for some people, crypto price fluctuations can be very profitable, for some, it's too risky.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
@S10

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

yes bitcoin is the best investment i have no doubt about it. The people who do trading and always monitor bitcoin price from time to time are mostly said bitcoin is bad investment. But try to look back how much is the price of bitcoin when it was created by Satoshi Nakamoto compared to the latest price now. There are a lot of people become rich because of bitcoin. There is a lot of profit in bitcoin if you know how to use and handle it properly. Fluctuation are normal,and don't panic because of this. Bitcoin is good for a long term investment
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:58:59 AM

Those who say bitcoin is a bad investment are simply impatient and bought at the top. They will soon rue their misunderstanding if they sold at a loss as bitcoin reaches new highs.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

it is true that many investors from bitcoin are frightened and confused by the price decline, the most important thing in bitcoin investment is belief and trust and need patience also to get profit get rid of the idea to get profit quickly without patience and accuracy if investment with bitcoin
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment because bitcoin price value are always increasing.If you buy this coin you'll have a chance of risk because you can hold it when you are not satisfied for it's price.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

To me i dont consider bitcoin as best investment as bitcoin already have name and popular, i will rather focus my investment on new ALTCOINS i know its potential..
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

When people bought and grew they were happy. As soon as bitcoin fell all began to say that bitcoin is a bad investment.
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

Some people say bad things about bitcoin whenever its price goes down. There are still others who declare bitcoin as simple a bubble. But whatever those pessimistic people are voicing out yet the bitcoin remains steadfast and durable. This only proves that bitcoin is a good investment. It's how you react to bitcoin's price fluctuation that matters and how you deal with it. Planning smart, thinking smart and doing smart is the best way in conducting any business and that includes bitcoin.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Some people say bad things about bitcoin whenever its price goes down. There are still others who declare bitcoin as simple a bubble. But whatever those pessimistic people are voicing out yet the bitcoin remains steadfast and durable. This only proves that bitcoin is a good investment. It's how you react to bitcoin's price fluctuation that matters and how you deal with it. Planning smart, thinking smart and doing smart is the best way in conducting any business and that includes bitcoin.

Yes i do agree that bitcoin  is a good investment but not the best at all because there is still a big risk on it due to the fact that bitcoin is a highly volatile coin when compared to other cryptos but this trait is can be also an advantage aside from  being a big risk because this can also bring us a good amount of income wherever or whenever the price will continue to pump.

However bitcoin isnt all about investinging or being used as an asset because there were actually many ways and purpose for it.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

Yes i think that best investment is bitcoin because bitcoin is the moat famous and trusted currency.There are more and more currency in the online market now.All the currency are not trusted and safe.Bitcoin is one of the best trusted currency and safe also.Day by day bitcoin price is going to high and high.Any kinds of business you can do if you have a lots of money but i said to you invest your money in bitcoin now.
So it is true that if you want to invest your money for a very good profit the number one choice is bitcoin investment.......😊😊😊😊😊

Your ever😊
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

Virtual currency is a currency that has been developed for a long time, besides many people do not have the knowledge about Bitcoin but there are many places to invest in Bitcoin to get economic tectonics, besides There is a lot of possibility for Bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

Ups and down is always there in bitcoin price, but it does not mean that bitcoin is a bad investment, in fact if we study bitcoin we can say that is price is continuously increasing and not decreasing, to me i think that in current time the best investment is bitcoin which can give us a very good profit, that we cannot get from our daily life. Bitcoin is currently the best investment in the world.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: