Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
marjil (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment

I think that is because in the long run, people tends to be used in the fast changing price of Bitcoin and that is not dumping but they are used to pumping. Since the price are changing fast, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are scared of the dump. They are complaining since they are scared of what may happen in their investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

I will tell you what is the real problem , people that in trading bought on top and they did not have an exit plan which is a noob mistake not to put stop loss for a trader , those people is the one you are seeing crying all over the place .

I bought some BTC on semi  top ( 15k not 20k Cheesy ) but I had no intention on trading I bought it for hodl and I do not care what is the price now that is why I had no stop loss point . I know people that got in crypto for fast win they even sold there houses and yet they bought the top thinking they will double there money in a month or so  and had no stop loss .

I hope BTC bounce soon and people start to recover there loses
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.
Yes it's the best, as far as i know. Although bitcoin had dipped many times but, still it has a high price or value compared to other coins.
marjil (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

Yes it's the best, as far as i know. Although bitcoin had dipped many times but, still it has a high price or value compared to other coins.
The point was that people are not looking long term and they are just focussing on day to day price changes and then complaining because they think they have lost their money.

fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

I agree with you. If we compare bitcoins with investments like saving accounts or gold, bitcoins are way ahead in terms of returns. The people who call it bad investment say because:

1) Uncertainty in prices : Though bitcoins had been rising for last 8 years, some people go in loss as well. Bitcoin prices can go down as well and there can be huge crashes too. For instance, recently, prices dropped from $20000 to $7000. In case of bank deposits, you get guaranteed returns and there is no possibility of loss.

2) There are other problems with bitcoins like security. There had been many instances where bitcoin exchanges were hacked. A lot of people lost money because of this.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

You're probably right. The best way to earn more profits is by joining this bitcoin business. It is safer and simple way to make your money grow so much. Just by holding your bitcoin, you can probably earn profits that you've been expecting.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

Bitcoin has performed very well since it's inception against other asset classes, but now it is waning in price and I firmly believe that now it is under the control and influence of the big money cartels and whales that have now amassed the biggest portions of the pie, thus they can also manipulate and bend the price at their own will. It has been the best investment for the very early adopters and for those miners who made a lot of Bitcoin cheaply and for those who were clever enough to exit at the last PEAK of 20k and who now can buy in again at cheaper prices. It all depends on when you invested and when you sold.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment i have no doubt about it. The people who do trading and always monitor bitcoin price from time to time are mostly said bitcoin is bad investment. But try to look back how much is the price of bitcoin when it was created by Satoshi Nakamoto compared to the latest price now. There are a lot of people become rich because of bitcoin. There is a lot of profit in bitcoin if you know how to use and handle it properly. Fluctuation are normal,and don't panic because of this. Bitcoin is good for a long term investment.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
computronics08

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Bitcoin is a best idea investment for  other client 

Apple macbook repair service in Bhandup
Resell laptop sale & service in Bhandup
Resell Desktop sale & service in Bhandup[/url
[url=http://www.computronicstechnologies.com/laptop.html]Laptop repair service in Bhandup

Laptop & Desktop repair Service in Mumbai
Laptop & Desktop repair Service in Maharashtra
marjil (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

Bitcoin has performed very well since it's inception against other asset classes, but now it is waning in price and I firmly believe that now it is under the control and influence of the big money cartels and whales that have now amassed the biggest portions of the pie, thus they can also manipulate and bend the price at their own will. It has been the best investment for the very early adopters and for those miners who made a lot of Bitcoin cheaply and for those who were clever enough to exit at the last PEAK of 20k and who now can buy in again at cheaper prices. It all depends on when you invested and when you sold.

This is exactly correct. The early adopters, maybe up until 2013, but even up until the end of 2016, if they exited at the end of 2017 would have seen the increases of hundreds of per cent and locked in those gains. They would have known what they were doing. People moving into bitcoin from late 2017 onwards, which probably makes up the majority of the complainers, are the ones sitting on a mounting loss, unless they stopped loss themselves which, by the sound of things, they didn't.

It's not just a long term game, you are right in that it totally depends on the timing as well. We will most likely never see the opportunities available to the pre 2016 adopters ever again as bitcoin is now wide into the open. It has now become a very volatile asset with high risks. There is still the potential for reward but even at the current $7000 I'd say, looking at the charts, that it's got more downhill to go first.

Would you agree?

nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

The best investment in Bitcoin is one of the many ways to find and collect bitcoin.Namun this way would require capital is the deposit that will be invested. Investment value that we input will be a profit after we save for some certain time.Jika you want take one step to find this bitcoin, I highly recommend it.Because I have been involved in bitcoin investment business for a long time until now.
Rogers Andreas Leo

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Well,i can see many people are saying they lost a lot of money
 nd bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.Don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits.Though,sometimes,
It's not just a long term game, you are right in that it totally depends on the timing as well.Timing sense must be there.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Common newbie mistakes: buy during the top and thinking of selling at a later date when the price 'hopefully' bumps even more. Most of the threads about losing money comes from newbies who bought near the top thinking that the price would even push further without taking into the account the amount of gains a certain investment have had in a short period of time. After the price dumps, they come out creating FUD about bitcoin and describes it as one of the worst investments there is because they haven't done their research. Charts would tell these newbies that bitcoin really is a profitable investment, if only they know how to read the data and when to enter the market. I myself have experienced tons of profit form the stash that I built since 2014. I've already created local businesses from the profit I've had during the insane bull run, so I don't stress too much even if bitcoin is losing value rapidly. If only there's a comprehensive guide for newbies on how to invest, that would be great.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

I think one of the best thing or way to invest is bitcoin. Because all you need to do is invest, wait and earn. And after that, you will have a big profit. You need to wait because the price of bitcoin is temporary sometimes it decrease and sometimes it increase. And of course when the price of bitcoin increase,  either you withdraw or get it or wait until the price of it increase again.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment

I think that is because in the long run, people tends to be used in the fast changing price of Bitcoin and that is not dumping but they are used to pumping. Since the price are changing fast, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are scared of the dump. They are complaining since they are scared of what may happen in their investment.
For me,bitcoin can be still best investment because here in bitcoin you can earn easily unlike the other investment sites.Other people think that bitcoin is a bad investment just because of value but it is not true.We just have to wait because the value of bitclin will rise up again.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

This is all irrelevant and of course all depends on when you invested. You could make the same argument for Ponzi schemes or anything else that makes money initially then stalls or even falls. Sure, if you bought bitcoin this time last year you might have made money but this again is irrelevant to those who bought in during the last three months or so. How long is it going to be before those who invested then see a return on their money if ever? There's no guarantees that it will ever get back to $20k and could even continue to fall as it is still doing so your word is only as good as any other blind speculator who only has faith in ultimately nothing.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Yes I think the best investment is bitcoin, moreover many predict if bitcoin will become trend in year 2018 even though bitoin price at this time still not stable but still many investor hunting.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

You know that bitcoin is best invested because and with bitcoin many users have succeeded in their life that has become a quarter and a set of small businesses like my friends who are already struggling because of his bitcoin investment so you're investing so you can also prove that bitcoin is the best investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: