Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25715 times)
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

how is the future of TRON thought and on your predictions? I think ethereum is not the right comparison if you compare it with TRON, of course ethereum is much better to make an investment

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

you are right. even now, ETH is a target for investors to invest. well, but i think if compared to tron, of course ETH will be better. well, for me, ETH is still the best coin after bitcoin.
I agree with you, compared to Tron, of course I will still choose ethereum. seeing a large market and community that supports this platform is very large. this can help the growth of ethereum quickly. now investors are hunting ethereum, soon the market will grow.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

ethereum.
these levels are the best for buying for ethereum.
buy some and be rich in 3 years. it will make at least x25
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
There are manipulators behind tron and I don't like them much, but ethereum is not like this they are really working hard and deserves higher price than 100-150 dollar so I prefer ethereum for investment.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

i really cant understand how it is that Tron is still in TOP100 marketcap.. much more.. in TOP10.. unbelievable in my opinion, how someone could put some money into this, after this Justin Sun started selling packets of TRX tokens last year... and then left the boat..

Man, some people are sure that TRON will become greater than Ethereum. They think that TRX platform has been developing better. I like Ethereum more, and I am ready to support it further.
H.W.P

Activity: 602

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

Two coins are practically the best on the market, which has great prospects, so you should look at both coins, but in general, it is worth having them in your portfolio.   Wink

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

If its your first purchase i will suggest you go for ETH right now instead of TRON i think it will be a good buy for you and once it bounces back you will make much more profit I think

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:02:54 AM

ETH is already a popular and well-known platform so safer to go with ETH for now. TRON is going to take time before realizing its potential.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

Ethereum' will be my recommendation.  Ethereum have been very successful and this success came out of development and growth that is happening in Ethereum platform.  People trust Ethereum more than any other altcoin and this is evidently clear by amount of investment that goes into to Ethereum!

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:06:18 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

indeed, both coins will be very profitable if they are hold for a long time.
because secound coin of them have the potential to create new tokens using their blockchain

CLEVER BOUNTY
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

Buy Bitcoin..
Both of the coins Trx and Eth are bs coins..

Btc is the only one that will survive..
Everyone saw how Bitcoin gained value and after that they started with the same idea to get rich.. Bitcoin is the real coin the rest is bs its all about making money and scam people..

Ask Vitalik or Justin about there vision and they will talk some bs.. These two guys have no vision..

Satoshi Nakamato had a vision and he realised it.

Print this out over 10 years read it again.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

I hope TRON is no the best choice for buying because look at the market the price are kept decreasing. Which we also need to compare their potential and the total supply of these two coins and we need to consider their development too, i hope ETH has a strong development team compared to Tron.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

Ethereum' will be my recommendation.  Ethereum have been very successful and this success came out of development and growth that is happening in Ethereum platform.  People trust Ethereum more than any other altcoin and this is evidently clear by amount of investment that goes into to Ethereum!

Well clearly the price is not showing that. Many icos took to the eth platform especially last year when icos boomed. The problem is, majority of those aren't real projects and a lot of people became victims to bogus icos. Probably one reason why eth went spiralling downwards this year. And tron was one of the few coins that went against the downward trend during this recent plunge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Ever since, both are good buys. Both show resilience to the regress of the market. So to be safe, why not buy both? Invest half of your money in eth and the other half in trx. Whichever booms when the market spikes, you'll surely win. Good for you if both skyrocket, which isn't impossible based on the previous years' performance. Eth is the alts' leader. When it spikes, 95% of the other alts follows. So expect that both will boom.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Both the coins have the potential for growth but at the present times  eth is going to have hard fork so with the present hard fork we can expect the price of eth to increase to 3 times or more
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

ethereum.
these levels are the best for buying for ethereum.
buy some and be rich in 3 years. it will make at least x25
I agree. Although ETH lost position in the recent market. But I am confident and optimistic about the development of ETH next year. Their dev is being enhanced with lots of experts. That is the first step for them to develop and improve the performance of ETH in the future. And above all, for me ETH is still an important nerve fiber across altcoin with more than 90% of the market share of coins developing on its foundation. optimistic with ETH's jump in the 2019-2021 cycle.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

I used to prefer ethereum. Because in the end there is a certain quality and a significant history. Ethereum may rise in 2019. Moreover, it is now on the bottom and extremely cheap. It seems to be easy to win up to 5x 6x. I hope it happens like I said and we win together. Let's see what time will show Smiley

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

I used to prefer ethereum. Because in the end there is a certain quality and a significant history. Ethereum may rise in 2019. Moreover, it is now on the bottom and extremely cheap. It seems to be easy to win up to 5x 6x. I hope it happens like I said and we win together. Let's see what time will show Smiley
It's very likely to happen. the advantage we can get for investing ethereum. but I myself have assets both, ethereum and tron. It became very nice when I don't just pick one asset only. because I do not know which assets will give benefits faster and bigger.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

ethereum or tron is best altcoin for me but if you want more profit you should choose youngest altcoin in these case you should choose TRX , no worries TRX or ETH is best altcoin to invest .

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

I think eth has a great platform .eth is also well established coin and great blockchain platform.TRON is also a good coin .But i will suggest you to invest on ETh. Eth still is on low price i think it will be great a chance buy it on huge low price as it is now .I think eth will give you a huge profit in near future if you invest on it .

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: