Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25713 times)
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:23:24 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

well, as you can see in marketcap, ethereum has been falling deep down so hard but we never know, it might be that ethereum is just playing around with us so that we can all dump our remaining ethereum in our wallet. I still believed in ethereum and with this red market, Im still buying a lot of ethereum
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:56:42 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
There have been many people saying that TRON is a trivial altcoin and it is only lucky and gets lots into the top 10 of the crypto market. I believe it's true words and I really don't overestimate TRON.
If you are newbie, you should invest in ETH, it is altcoin that has existed for a long time and has a strong position in the crypto market. In addition, it is having a lot of drastic changes, it is a hard-fork event. Its value will grow strongly this year.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:50:12 PM

TRON is worth investing in it. This is the altcoin that has the future. I believe that is less than 10 months it can grow in 5 times. meanwhile, I love Ethereum as well. Thus, I choose both altcoins.
maybe both are very good coins to invest. however, I think that ETH is more appropriate for that. besides its popularity, ETH is also famous for its enormous potential to develop. so, between the two coins, I was more in favor of ETH compared to TRON.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:12:08 PM

if you want for holding in long time i'm prefered to buy Ethereum, but if you want trade in short time of course i choose Tron than Ethereum for now

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:15:11 AM

in investing in any crypto currency and in conditions like today I think we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing with crypto currencies

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:43:29 AM

See each one will have a different scenario in order to attract the companies but ETH has most active developments compared to TRON. ETH has the higher option of using their Blockchain and with their smart contract platform. My choice is always ETH compared TRON.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:45:34 AM

Both of these coins play their respective roles so that we can take them wisely.
Eth is not stronger and more valuable so it deserves to be a favorite investment.
Tron also seemed to have a good volume on the market and seemed to benefit even a little.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:59:38 PM

Both of these coins play their respective roles so that we can take them wisely.
Eth is not stronger and more valuable so it deserves to be a favorite investment.
Tron also seemed to have a good volume on the market and seemed to benefit even a little.

I don't know if it is really worth to invest in Ethereum now. Maybe it will be much better to put money somewhere else. It is difficult to say if we reached the bottom of price in cryptocurrencies.
traveller51

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:06:07 PM

https://todaysgazette.com/tron-trx-continues-market-explosion-floods-worlds-top-10-dapp-ranking-as-ethereum-drops-out/

Tron is just getting started, imagine in a year or two.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:26:26 PM

Tron has got a big hope in the future, also it is very low in value. Upon this it is good to buy Tron and hold it, which will let you earn big in the long run. Ethereum being the one that has got the best platform and it has got proven record compared to many other cryptocurrencies that were into existence till date.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:30:16 PM

Tron has got a big hope in the future, also it is very low in value. Upon this it is good to buy Tron and hold it, which will let you earn big in the long run. Ethereum being the one that has got the best platform and it has got proven record compared to many other cryptocurrencies that were into existence till date.
You wrote well. I also believe that TRON is more promising than ETH. But it's just an opinion. Perhaps that will be the opposite. As the project TRON has not yet reached its peak values. So its growth will be greater than ETH.

Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:46:26 PM

TRON its a good option too for your investment, because their mainnet already reales and most of cryptocurrency community really like the Tron market. More stable and bring a good profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:55:32 PM

No, not worth it.
Better to buy lesser known coins.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:47:41 PM

ETH is very difficult to rise even though there are issues of improvement with Hardfork.
today eth continues to fight xrp in coinmarketcap.
I prefer to buy Tron

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:19:06 AM

Both are good coins and can be held for long term. TRON is cheap relative to ETH so easy to buy more tokens at this low price.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:08:12 AM

Both are good coins and can be held for long term. TRON is cheap relative to ETH so easy to buy more tokens at this low price.
Now the prices of all coins are low, here it is necessary to look what will be able to give more profit, how many times the prices will rise, well, about the risks should not be forgotten. I like Ethereum better

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:39:39 AM

TRON its a good option too for your investment, because their mainnet already reales and most of cryptocurrency community really like the Tron market. More stable and bring a good profit.

Trox grew just because of ICOs of Justin Sun - Bittorent. As this ICO will be ongoing on Binance exchange and BNB and TRX only will be accepted as investments.
But itsjust overhyped and after ICO ends TRX can go down a lot. And I think Bittorent is illegal (at last in most countries piracy illegal). So this is a very high risk invest here.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:49:22 AM

TRON was a good option to buy, but not now as for me it is overevaluate. If it gets too overevaluate like ZClassic, you should consider the coin to be dead. And there is going to be a lot of dramas about people crying about scam.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:04:24 AM

No, not worth it.

Thier is a huge risk of buying unknown coins as you never know when they become worthless and you might lose all your investment done in such coins . But you will be safe with investing in bestbcoins and also their prices are low so buying now as those will potentially be rising very quickly .
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:18:21 AM

No, not worth it.

Thier is a huge risk of buying unknown coins as you never know when they become worthless and you might lose all your investment done in such coins . But you will be safe with investing in bestbcoins and also their prices are low so buying now as those will potentially be rising very quickly .
buying altcoin assets may now be the right choice. compared to buying crypto assets that are not clearly developed. choosing tron ​​or ethereum I think both have good market growth capabilities. maybe the ethereum community is bigger, but Tron has many opportunities in the crypto market. all depend on their respective developers.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: