Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129441 times)
patoperro

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

If Waves fells to $0.0000001, people on here would still be saying: it's an under-appreciated coin, and once people realize its value, it'll soar. HODL! TO THE MOON! TO THE MOON! HODL! $500K soon!

How about some solid, objective evidence as to Waves' worth, instead of propaganda? Why can't Sasha provide some? Too lazy, that's why! Sasha was handed millions to make this project a success, but has now come up with some garbage to justify moving to a new project. I sold when I discovered this. The guy's greedy and out for himself. He screwed people before (coinomat - and who knows what else!), and he'll screw them again.  Angry

It's a pity that your judgement is based on a subjective opinion of a person, rather than looking objectively at the tech and the community support. What about the valuation of other crypto projects? What is EOS worth without even a proper working platform and empty promises? What is Bitcoin Gold worth, other than just a copy (inflation) of the same protocol? Clearly you have not used the Waves DEX, or talked to community members on discord to form your judgement.

Thank you vinnieG for this remark.

It is a pity that some people always criticize rather than analyze.
A small reminder of reality: The top 50 at CMC dont reflect the true value of the projects.
Many, especially newer projects are just too high, you should not be fooled.
Ask yourself, how far is the WavesPlatform and what is EOS so far?
I think then you can see that Waves is completely undervalued compared to other projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomThumb

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Look, Sasha said back in January or March, "MARKETING IS ON" and then a few months later suddenly announces a new project using technology paid for by Waves investors, with the bulk of the coins going to rich investors with 500K+ to invest. As I said, he has form in doing this, though at least in his earlier projects, he wasn't so elitist. He was paid MILLIONS to make Waves a success, and so he should stick with Waves until it becomes a success, to pay for the advance he was given, NOT promote a new project and say, "Waves was the second-most successful ICO at the time" - that means nothing! To date, not a single project of his has been successful.

The new makeover given to Waves exchange is also worrying - why is it being changed suddenly? Is everything being done on the hoof?

It's NOT my job to shill for Waves - Sasha should be promoting HIS product, but he's too lazy to bother - he takes Waves holders for fools.

He abandoned people in the past, coinomat, so I've lost faith in the guy. IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM!

Compare Sasha with the guy behind Lisk, Max Kordek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4zc41v1JWU

He's sticking with his project, and hiring more people. That's what Sasha should be doing to give investors CONFIDENCE.  Angry
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Look, Sasha said back in January or March, "MARKETING IS ON" and then a few months later suddenly announces a new project using technology paid for by Waves investors, with the bulk of the coins going to rich investors with 500K+ to invest. As I said, he has form in doing this, though at least in his earlier projects, he wasn't so elitist. He was paid MILLIONS to make Waves a success, and so he should stick with Waves until it becomes a success, to pay for the advance he was given, NOT promote a new project and say, "Waves was the second-most successful ICO at the time" - that means nothing! To date, not a single project of his has been successful.

The new makeover given to Waves exchange is also worrying - why is it being changed suddenly? Is everything being done on the hoof?

It's NOT my job to shill for Waves - Sasha should be promoting HIS product, but he's too lazy to bother - he takes Waves holders for fools.

He abandoned people in the past, coinomat, so I've lost faith in the guy. IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM!

He's sticking with his project, and hiring more people. That's what Sasha should be doing to give investors CONFIDENCE.  Angry

Well said!
Telegramrazer

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

Waves really has good underrated technology yet price doesn't catch its quality. Its very hard for us to see how it works and to understand Waves so.I didnt invest on it but I follow Waves
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

Waves Moscow Meetup, Russia (August 2018)
https://coindar.org/en/event/waves-waves-waves-moscow-meetup-russia-11663
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

Hey TomThumb, why you think marketing is the key of success here? For sure things can be improved by the Waves team, but the platform is progressing with regular updates, soon smart contracts and atomic swaps are expected. Looking at facts, Waves team is still committed to this platform. Regarding Vostok, the intention is to complement the Waves platform, as centralized institutions will not work with public open blockchains. I compare it to Windows home and Windows Enteprise, both the same basic tech, but each serving a different market. Creating new funds for Vostok makes sense as the current Waves funds can remain to be used for the Waves platform developments. The strenght of the Waves platform is not only it's ICO platform, but a combined platform where ICO and DEX works together. Volumes on DEX are increasing daily and has the highest volumes of any DEX platform currently available. Good times ahead for Waves. If you still believe in Waves, keep positive and help contributing to the project instead of complaining. If you dont, sell your Waves tokens and move on with your life.
vinnieG

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Waves really has good underrated technology yet price doesn't catch its quality. Its very hard for us to see how it works and to understand Waves so.I didnt invest on it but I follow Waves

Price is what you pay, value is what you get - Warren Buffet. Price is not relating to quality in crypto man! 99% of people do not understand the tech and just go with hypes. By happy that you found a project that has a good tech and this is an opportunity for you the buy in cheap, before others see the real value of Waves.
Futubu

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

I saw on internet.., ripple and amazon pay are going to work together..., is it true? Kiss
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

I saw on internet.., ripple and amazon pay are going to work together..., is it true? Kiss
what has your news to do with waves ?? none of them are asset of waves  Huh Huh
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

I like Waves and buyng it with each chance. I hope it will like ETH later or even something more. It is really reliable alternative cryptocurrency for me.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1019171734287773697

"We're implementing ERC20 gateway now on $waves. Please write which tokens you would like to see implemented first."

Finally, now can see good volume on DEX while many ERC20 tokens are looking for exchanges.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

"We're implementing ERC20 gateway now on $waves. Please write which tokens you would like to see implemented first."

Finally, now can see good volume on DEX while many ERC20 tokens are looking for exchanges.

Thanks for the information.

Why is it not possible to integrated all ERC20-Tokens at the same time? An ERC20 Token is defined by Name, Contract address and decimals. Should not be so diffcult  for a programmer..... Huh Huh Huh

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
patoperro

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Hey TomThumb, why you think marketing is the key of success here? For sure things can be improved by the Waves team, but the platform is progressing with regular updates, soon smart contracts and atomic swaps are expected. Looking at facts, Waves team is still committed to this platform. Regarding Vostok, the intention is to complement the Waves platform, as centralized institutions will not work with public open blockchains. I compare it to Windows home and Windows Enteprise, both the same basic tech, but each serving a different market. Creating new funds for Vostok makes sense as the current Waves funds can remain to be used for the Waves platform developments. The strenght of the Waves platform is not only it's ICO platform, but a combined platform where ICO and DEX works together. Volumes on DEX are increasing daily and has the highest volumes of any DEX platform currently available. Good times ahead for Waves. If you still believe in Waves, keep positive and help contributing to the project instead of complaining. If you dont, sell your Waves tokens and move on with your life.

That's exactly what I wanted to say: VinnieG has a far reaching view of Waves.
In addition it is necessary to have a corresponding patience concerning the WAVES price.
TomThumb, when I read your part, I get the impression that it's about profit.

Sure, Vostok can be a risk,, but the Waves team has identified a problem and tried to respond accordingly.
Many other projects look straight ahead without reacting to external changes.

On the day that the WAVES price rises exponentially, most critics will say, as far as they are still invested:
"I have never doubted that waves will be a success."
Anyone who has prematurely sold in impatience and frustration will be annoyed accordingly.

I'll say it again, the current prices of each project are not meaningful.
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

In addition it is necessary to have a corresponding patience concerning the WAVES price.

Sure, Vostok can be a risk,, but the Waves team has identified a problem and tried to respond accordingly.

On the day that the WAVES price rises exponentially, most critics will say, as far as they are still invested:
Anyone who has prematurely sold in impatience and frustration will be annoyed accordingly.

To TomThumb, thanks for explaining Waves/Vostok relationship. Yes, Waves is a great project with a diligent team. However, complaining is just as valuable as hollow fan-boy endorsement. And no one is gonna sell their tokens and move on at $2.95. Get real.

To patoperro, yes it's about profit. Watching Waves fall below Dogecoin (a literal joke coin) on CMC is scandalous, and speaks to poor marketing. We are right to express our concerns.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Waves, this is a wonderful platform. Very profitable for low-budget projects. With small attachments and modest programming skills, you can safely run your token.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Why is it not possible to integrated all ERC20-Tokens at the same time? An ERC20 Token is defined by Name, Contract address and decimals. Should not be so diffcult  for a programmer..... Huh Huh Huh

Wondering this too, you would think once the standard has been implemented, all ERC20 Tokens can be called upon.

Either way, it's a nice addition and a good start towards further multi-blockchain operability.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

Why is it not possible to integrated all ERC20-Tokens at the same time? An ERC20 Token is defined by Name, Contract address and decimals. Should not be so diffcult  for a programmer..... Huh Huh Huh

It is probably because the Waves team will have to audit the smart contract before adding them on the Waves DEX.  You can't just allow every ERC20 tokens to be added without auditing and that process takes a lot of time.  
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I like Waves a lot and I am thinking it is one of the most undervalued projects in crypto.
What bothers me is that Sasha often shills his own coin for example on twitter, he really should stop that, if the cryptocurrency is good enough it is not necessary and it looks unprofessional.
vinnieG

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

To TomThumb, thanks for explaining Waves/Vostok relationship. Yes, Waves is a great project with a diligent team. However, complaining is just as valuable as hollow fan-boy endorsement. And no one is gonna sell their tokens and move on at $2.95. Get real.

To patoperro, yes it's about profit. Watching Waves fall below Dogecoin (a literal joke coin) on CMC is scandalous, and speaks to poor marketing. We are right to express our concerns.

I agree that the Waves team can improve their communication on the selling points of the plaform to the world to increase mass adoption, but only looking at CMC/price as a measurement of success is narrow minded. If you are a real investor and look for profit, look at other value propositions. Prices are manipulated as hell by wales and timing is important. If you did not time correctly and are in a loss, don't blame the Waves marketing for this.
Pyro!

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

I’ve got to say, normally exchanges terrify me. All the numbers, candles, lines, orders, limits are super confusing for an outsider like me. The Waves exchange, however, didn’t really scare me (maybe it has something to do with the white background, I don’t know), so I watched a couple of YouTube videos and decided to give this trading thing a go.
 I emptied both of my Jaxx wallets and sent all me Ether and Bitcoins to the Waves client. I figured this would also be a great way to test the two networks in terms of transaction speed and fees.
Here are the results: So, two transactions for similar amounts. Bitcoin’s mining fee amounted to just 10 cents and it came through in just under 10 minutes. Ether was a lot quicker - less than 4 minutes, but the fee was a bit higher - exactly 19 cents.
I’m not going to lie, I spent quite a lot of time trying to figure out how DEX works. Then, I gave up and decided to just try it out. I went to sell all my Ether for WAVES, choosing the price of the last successful sale. I placed an order and it was filled almost instantly (and as you can see I had to pay a fee of 0.003 WAVES which is almost nothing).

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: