Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129441 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

I do not think that this crypto currency will be popular in the future. Many were disappointed in the project. The team will need to work hard to get the project again popular.

HODL! TO THE MOON! OMG, MY MONEY'S BEEN STOLEN DUE TO A DNS HIJACK BECAUSE SASHA'S TOO HOPELESS TO PROVIDE US WITH A DESKTOP WALLET.

HODL! TO THE MOON! TO THE MOON! HODL!

That's all I hear on this forum.

Sasha isn't working hard. He's moved on to a new project, Vostok, and people on here have lapped up the lies that Vostok will benefit Waves, when it just won't. And, as I said, he's deserted investors before, and if he does it again, it won't be his rich mates at Vostok he'll screw - it'll be the Waves-holding plebs!

Firs tof all, Waves holders will receive Vostok airdrop, so there is a direct benefit for Waves holders. Secondly, Sasha explained that Vostok will be a addition to the Waves platform. It is clear that only open public blockchain do not meet the requirements for larger companies/institutions. I see it as Windows home and windows entiprise concept, both the same serving different markets. Waves funds are not used for Vostok and Waves receives regular updates.

In my portfolio WAVES can be attributed to the shitcoins, they fell from the peak 6 times to their ICO price, I personally bought them at 120k SAT, which gives a drop of 4 times in price, even the ripple so not rolled into shit like WAVES

Your buying to high and now it's an shitproject?
Sorry that you couldn't wait a bit longer for buying.

Your comment makes no sense, it's blaming somebody else because you made a bad decision. Look in the mirror and improve your own skills, that is better than blaming a project for your decision.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babbimarc

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Looking at Waves price i see this coin follow total market cap. Of cousre is not a paste and copy, as many others coins or tokens register somethimes little sometimes a little big divergences from benchmark. The Waves prices have been underperforming a little since the start of May top. Actually from that top , Waves lost more than  20 % from total market cap and for the same from BTC and ETH. If you look at others coins like Litecoin you can see the same waves performance. I dont know if there are specific reasons for this underperforming in prices, but I think that the price action of a coin can alternately overperforms or underperforms benchmark in short time or for few months, the pillar is to alternate the two situations. Anyway I dont panic now for beeing in the little underperform one.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

The reason why waves is having a phase with development is that this platform is built for real case scenario . As we all know life is in constant change. And within the financial markets all over the world, change is coming and waves will be ready for it.

But the question is if Waves is trying to adopt itself to existing rules or making new rules?
We haven't heard about Tokenomica probably for many months but many other projects are taking way to tokenization.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

We are launching Waves ERC20 DEX Vote!
WCT holders will decide, which ERC-20 token to be listed first on DEX.
Go to https://voting.wavesplatform.com and vote for your favourite ERC20 token!

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1022475345797292032
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

The price for Waves is ridiculous

Especially it is rediculous when you consider that all Wave token holders get free Vostok tokens that are maily sold only to big investors with $500k investment. As soon as people realize that then there will be a run on Waves tokens.

I know nothing about the Vostok tokens dropped to waves holders, could you please expain something more about that? Which is their use?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
wavessurfing

Activity: 370
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

The reason why waves is having a phase with development is that this platform is built for real case scenario . As we all know life is in constant change. And within the financial markets all over the world, change is coming and waves will be ready for it.

But the question is if Waves is trying to adopt itself to existing rules or making new rules?
We haven't heard about Tokenomica probably for many months but many other projects are taking way to tokenization.

i don't remember if it was tradisys or simdaq who was labelled as the first user of tokenomika.
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Firs tof all, Waves holders will receive Vostok airdrop, so there is a direct benefit for Waves holders. Secondly, Sasha explained that Vostok will be a addition to the Waves platform.

Fair point. And we should not forget that Vostok tokens will only be bought with Waves for non-institutional investors. As the Vostok website says, Vostok tokens can only be bought with fiat when investment is >= $500k, otherwise you need to invest with Waves. For that reason normal investors will acquire Waves to invest in the ICO what however will very likely cause in a price surge.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

i don't remember if it was tradisys or simdaq who was labelled as the first user of tokenomika.

Those were labelled as the user of WavesLab. Simdaq was planning to use Liquid, but don't know the currect status of that.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Coinomat, Waves, Waves Community Tokens, Tokenomica, Vostok...

...too many projects.

It's less an ecosystem and more an eternal hall of mirrors.
consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

missed deadlines
undelivered projects
promises backed by nothing
"hodl, to the moon" tweets by the fucking ceo.
wash trading

i don't really understand how people can still believe vostok will be beneficial for waves holders. you have to pay $1.2 equivalent per coin as a waves holder while big investors can buy it for $0.6. it's just a simple scheme to grab more money. they will later probably abandon that project too.
muleroaa

Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

Especially it is rediculous when you consider that all Wave token holders get free Vostok tokens that are maily sold only to big investors with $500k investment. As soon as people realize that then there will be a run on Waves tokens.

I know nothing about the Vostok tokens dropped to waves holders, could you please expain something more about that? Which is their use?

I can't find much about it either but apparantly a minimum of 3% of 1 billion VSK will be distributed to Waves holders:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8pilu3/what_you_need_to_know_about_vostok_and_waves/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

I can't find much about it either but apparantly a minimum of 3% of 1 billion VSK will be distributed to Waves holders:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8pilu3/what_you_need_to_know_about_vostok_and_waves/
If the information written in the reddit post is true, then people who's going to receive VSk will be very grateful for the free money. But, as you may know, this can be just a rumor that will not materialize. We can speculate anything especially in the cryptosphere but if there's no official announcement of it, I will hold my expectations out of it. Dont get me wrong, I'm quite excited about this because this is free money after all. I just wanted it to be true and will just have to wait for further developments about it.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

The same people promising Vostok airdrop promised to swap Coinomat assets as soon as Waves launched, how did that promise turn out?
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

Glad the platform is back online without any damage to the dex users. It is a great news the team managed to solve the problem in no time.
I also do like the possibility of voting for the tokens to be listed in the dex. This will help to fight all the junk popping out with no value.
BitcoinArsenal

Merit: 556

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Sometimes I wonder how some people have come so far in live. All the information about distribution is cleary described on the platform's web site and on some good blog posts. Two simple clicks to get there and it takes less time than creating a post here.

Among other things, you can read information about distribution (that has not been done yet) here.
https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/why-vostok-is-a-good-thing-for-waves-90e76222f5ed

First off this is a very exclusive ICO, only 47% of the tokens will be sold, and for the main part 30% of it you have to invest 500.000$ which is a lot.
Again a lot of people complained about this, but I appreciate the honesty, I can tell you every icon you invest 500k you will get a bonus. and for the risk you take for investing so big I think its earned.
so what about the rest?

10% are only buyable through waves, means A LOT of big investors will have to buy waves. this will lead to a lot of new people looking into waves and eventually finding all its benefits.
3% are AIRDROPPED to Waves holders! this is insane!
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

Dual-chain projects would be good for new ERC20 gateway on DEX, maybe after the first one Roll Eyes
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

So FariPoS is activated on main net? https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1022846506766880768. There's a paper about that ( forum.wavesplatform.com/uploads/default/original/1X/b9f220c13f73c3a41dff7f4523c6c4a1fc03ebf6.pdf ) but it's quite technical, can anyone ELI5 me please?

wavessurfing

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

So FariPoS is activated on main net? https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1022846506766880768. There's a paper about that ( forum.wavesplatform.com/uploads/default/original/1X/b9f220c13f73c3a41dff7f4523c6c4a1fc03ebf6.pdf ) but it's quite technical, can anyone ELI5 me please?

rather FAIRPOS
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

https://twitter.com/KardanovInal/status/1022845965924016134

To let know how it works for this you have to wait till dev will announce details about this algo. Everyone is interested to know about this new implementation on mainnet. Stay tuned to topic or join telegram channel for fast update.
wavessurfing

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

the team worked rapidly and efficiently to assume the problem:

https://forum.wavesplatform.com/t/wavesplatform-com-dns-hijacking-retrospective/1227

thanks for explanation.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: