Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.
Hope to grow and gain support from various parties.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.
Yes, absolutely as of now the project recieved abundant positive reviews and feedbacks. Each they the good and pleasant appreciation from various types of people are sending their interest and good luck in the project. Cargocoin is one of the most popular projects in crypto market nowadays. Hope what the project is achieving now will continue till success of the project.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.
Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

A lot of projects now already have many similarities, what cargocoin can make them different from others is their uniqueness of combining two different platforms into one. I really hope many will support this.

Though many projects occured but still  cargocoin makes a difference in terms of their uses and platform.  It focuses more on transportation side such as land,  air and water transportation. The project shows uniqueness that can be seen to its platforms which is so nice.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Your developers are just great you are very responsive and try to answer all the questions I think this project is successful.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

It's a long term project, yes. But the transportation isn't going to vanish any time soon. There's plenty of work to do and lot's of money to earn  Wink Wink Wink Wink
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

I can see so many beautiful and straight to business deals in this project that got me fascinated. Shall keenly keep eyes on it for effective participation. This is a kind of industry in the Cryptoworld settling Transportation problems of any means internationally where the management team are ready to render their ever best services. Good luck Dev.

Right there is a lot of potential for efficiency improvements and in logistics that is what it's all about. Creating real value here if they succeed.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

a platform that is engaged in global trade and shipping cargo. this project will be very helpful in the delivery of goods with safely. many advantages that CargoCoin offers to make the investors interested in this project. a professional team is needed to make this project well developed.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.

It's going to take them forever (and that's just a very very clever way to say never possible on my part) to achieve any major goal mentioned
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.
Success is the key here but ofcourse is going to take them time to reach and also the whole licensing thing can be very heptic if they will be considering that

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

A lot of projects now already have many similarities, what cargocoin can make them different from others is their uniqueness of combining two different platforms into one. I really hope many will support this.
Yes, I agree with you their uniqueness make them different form other platform. So this project has very high potential to expand their self after a certain time later. And after every single day project is gaining popularity and it is becoming more popular and that's why many investors will come forward to making an investment here.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

I think the team will really make a global revolution in transportation through decentralization. I hope the team can realize its idea.
We will actively support the project. And if you advertise it on your own on Twitter or facebook, then there is a possibility that more users will see the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

I think the team will really make a global revolution in transportation through decentralization. I hope the team can realize its idea.
We will actively support the project. And if you advertise it on your own on Twitter or facebook, then there is a possibility that more users will see the project.
This is a good idea to execute we will also do share about the project in social channels and talk about it to all the people and together we can achieve all success with out giving up.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

Yeah I think the team should take their time in developing the project while putting in their best efforts to make sure the project is successful
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

Yeah I think the team should take their time in developing the project while putting in their best efforts to make sure the project is successful
The team is already having some great profits and also the team is that potential to have some huge profits ahead and also it can proove a better future for cargocoin soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

The team is already having some great profits and also the team is that potential to have some huge profits ahead and also it can proove a better future for cargocoin soon.
cargocoin is getting intresting day by day and i think that some or the other day it can be the best transportaion facility but just they should be global so that each individual can try their service atleast once.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

Since trading and transport are huge topics and involves a lot of things, it will surely take time to implement certain things. The users need to keep this fact in mind and shouldnt misinterpret the intentions of the team.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

Since they are in the field of trading, i think the gain for this project won't be quick but if they can attract more partnerships then it will yield a high return for investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

To collect the planned sum of means, ordinary users on means of bounty campaigns have to support the project. Such support very positively affects promoting of the project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

This is the time of Cargocoin gain more cap for improve their team and take the goal at roadmap. Even it is long term or not, i think they will improve or developing their token after token sales finished.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Well, so that this exchange listing CargoCoin by themselves? Do you have any plan for listing at others echange?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

This is the time of Cargocoin gain more cap for improve their team and take the goal at roadmap. Even it is long term or not, i think they will improve or developing their token after token sales finished.
Long term or short term, the team will really need to improve the project itself that will help it to be a better one that can really be one of the best platform for trade and transport Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: