Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

I do not think that there may be some difficulties in the implementation of this project in life.Just there are moments which are not clear to many - they will need to explain

You're right,  in every project it needs thorough discussion or explaination in everything,  because it is one of those requirements people wants to know for them to invest and to gain trust. We all know that  Investing without knowledge is risky so better know and understand everything before deciding or making a move. With this project no need to worry because the progression is visible and it is so safe.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin

Yes, the chances of becoming very popular is high but it still need more advertising and more marketing so that the success will be possible to achieve very soon.

Yes I agree, it's important to advertise and market well to make any project a success and if the team keeps working hard they can reach their potential
If a lot does not collect the money, then you have to work long and hard to prove that you have a good product
I think the developers have every chance to collect the necessary amount of investment. Thanks to the interesting idea of ​​the project and the active participation of many followers.
At least developers are ready very seriously. They actively start various promoting actions, bounty and similar that testifies that plans grandiose.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Cargocoin is definitely a project investors need to watch for, 15 ico reviews sites gave them a good score.They have a great reputation indeed.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

Cargocoin is definitely a project investors need to watch for, 15 ico reviews sites gave them a good score.They have a great reputation indeed.
Yes, it is a good way to start with, isn't it? With the 15 ICO reviews and a good score would be making them more famous than ever.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.
I think cargocoin is just trying to make traditional transport business much easier to handle by applying new technology and digitalized automation.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

According to their roadmap, very soon we will see that investors will begin to profit from their investments in the project. Since the goal of the project is to optimize the interaction between traders and expats and many others. I hope that all will learn from the team.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin

Yes, the chances of becoming very popular is high but it still need more advertising and more marketing so that the success will be possible to achieve very soon.

Yes I agree, it's important to advertise and market well to make any project a success and if the team keeps working hard they can reach their potential
If a lot does not collect the money, then you have to work long and hard to prove that you have a good product
I think the developers have every chance to collect the necessary amount of investment. Thanks to the interesting idea of ​​the project and the active participation of many followers.
At least developers are ready very seriously. They actively start various promoting actions, bounty and similar that testifies that plans grandiose.
this shows the serious intention of the development team to build a large, unique platform that will be used in many countries for international trade.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

this shows the serious intention of the development team to build a large, unique platform that will be used in many countries for international trade.
If that would happen then that's a really great development by the team. I really like the core concept and ideas of this project for our global trade and transport industry. It is really promising and hopefully this project will be come into reality. I will be looking forward for the implementation of this project in the coming future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

I think cargocoin is just trying to make traditional transport business much easier to handle by applying new technology and digitalized automation.

Yeah, and this is not that easy to implement because they need to face a lot of challenges before anything else. Cargocoin finds a way to make work much easier and also have the chance to make more profit due to their features which it deals with the crypto world.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Yes it is. CargoCoin will used blockchain technology to revolutionized the global trade and transport. And having this kind of innovation will surely eliminate the delays of transactions because they will used smart contracts to make this easy and most profitable kind of business for all traders worldwide.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

According to their roadmap, very soon we will see that investors will begin to profit from their investments in the project. Since the goal of the project is to optimize the interaction between traders and expats and many others. I hope that all will learn from the team.

I don't think it is going to be easy for them since they have to get more partnerships to existing trade and transport companies or maybe to companies that are going to start which will take some time for them to get clients or costumer.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

I do not think that there may be some difficulties in the implementation of this project in life.Just there are moments which are not clear to many - they will need to explain

Well, actually there will be difficulties with the implementation of this project if and only if cargocoin will not reach their target token sales. There may be some problems that may occur if there will be not enough funds.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

I don't think it is going to be easy for them since they have to get more partnerships to existing trade and transport companies or maybe to companies that are going to start which will take some time for them to get clients or costumer.

Definitely, the team may face hard time to convince some transport companies since cryptos has this volatile characteristics. They need to make a good strategy convincing companies about the good of blockchain in terms of earning profits. Since, this is about global trade, then I think the team has a lot of works to do in terms of facing some regulations in some other countries.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin
Maybe the team isnt having necessary funds needed for a good and effective advertisement. We will have to wait until they reach to that point.
Actually it's true that funds are needed to do beautiful advertisements. That can invite and attract more investors but if the project can't launch such expensive advert so we as supporters can help the project to be famous in our own little ways. Maybe not enough but it can help even little.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Trying this

Yes please try, and will be much appreciated if you will make your first investment here. Cargocoin is gaining a lot of popularity now and the dev is active in developing this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Definitely, the team may face hard time to convince some transport companies since cryptos has this volatile characteristics. They need to make a good strategy convincing companies about the good of blockchain in terms of earning profits. Since, this is about global trade, then I think the team has a lot of works to do in terms of facing some regulations in some other countries.
Yes it's not going to be an easy task but if the team keeps working hard and puts their best efforts in making strategies that will help them face these problems I'm sure they will succeed
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Trying this

Yes please try, and will be much appreciated if you will make your first investment here. Cargocoin is gaining a lot of popularity now and the dev is active in developing this project.
Actually we cannot force anyone to invest in any project but just we can help them to find a better project and in terms of cargocoin i really think that this is a active and potential project to have some good profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Trying this

Actually we cannot force anyone to invest in any project but just we can help them to find a better project and in terms of cargocoin i really think that this is a active and potential project to have some good profits ahead.
Cargocoin is that potential project and thats why it is getting support from several investors. This project has nothing to do with any other terms and the team is really doing their best job.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Trying this

Well, it's not forcing, he is just encouraging newbies to try cargocoin project, if people will invest then it will be a big help for this project. Anyway if we can't afford to invest and then maybe let's help this project by means of promoting it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: