Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?
It is already on exchange!
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b

ETH/CRGO pair. Price $0.2 for now. 5 times cheaper than ICO
If it is already so much cheaper, then I can imagine how much the price can rise if the price changes with such speed.
With this kind of situation now in the market, the price would definitely changed drastically because people are afraid to loose their profits. Perhaps, if the team of Cargocoin can do or provide something that can increase the price in the future, then maybe it would be a good choice to invest in here.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?

If it is already so much cheaper, then I can imagine how much the price can rise if the price changes with such speed.

We cannot be sure if the price will rise soon or not, it needs more awareness from the investors and needs to have more huge community members. Also maybe listing on some good and popular exchages can boost the price up.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

Have any news today? Someone can update the value of Cargocoin at this time? Market is so quietly?
This is yours.
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1058128615240581120

New to the street TV show shot its second episode about CargoCoin today, featuring Joshua Alexander, who is our investment advisor.

Watch CargoCoin on FOX Business Channel, ION TV & Bloomberg TV.
I think you should follow their social media or telegram group for gain the news immediately, the team have hard working on this.
Thank for your advice, actually i joined their official telegram group, but i don't have so much time for login at here. Well, still no information about exchange?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

We cannot be sure if the price will rise soon or not, it needs more awareness from the investors and needs to have more huge community members. Also maybe listing on some good and popular exchages can boost the price up.

As I know it has big discount in the site of 20% more. So after the ICO the predicted price will be doubled or triple.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:10:50 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 06:53:59 AM by steampunkz

As I know it has big discount in the site of 20% more. So after the ICO the predicted price will be doubled or triple.

That could happen if there a lot of demands for a discount especially its limited supply on the market. For sure big exchange site requires a big amount to trade on their platforms like Binance who has the biggest market capitalization in terms of crypto trading.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

If people and investors don't dump the coin and if it has limited supply, it should drastically increase its price. Like for example burning of tokens.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

That would possibly happen soon, patience and positive thinking should always in each of us. We cannot totally predict what will happen in the future but always have less expectations to avoid the feeling of being down. Monitoring is best to do in order to know everything just like the steps and process made by the team.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

If people and investors don't dump the coin and if it has limited supply, it should drastically increase its price. Like for example burning of tokens.

As for me, on the contrary, this reduces the price of the token. After burning, the interest in the token is lost, since it can no longer be mined, only the purchase.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

I wonder what are the works of the team right now. Does the team had confirmed on which will be the token of Cargocoin be listed first in exchange? Perhaps, they need to be here somtimes so that we will know if they are still on time in on their upcoming plans for the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

I wonder what are the works of the team right now. Does the team had confirmed on which will be the token of Cargocoin be listed first in exchange? Perhaps, they need to be here somtimes so that we will know if they are still on time in on their upcoming plans for the project.

I am also curious about the next plan of the team, the project is running for a while now yet have not been listed in good exchanges. Is there any plan for listing now or none? What is happening now with this project?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

I am also curious about the next plan of the team, the project is running for a while now yet have not been listed in good exchanges. Is there any plan for listing now or none? What is happening now with this project?
These questions now concern most supporters of the project. We need to know what plans developers are creating for the future development of the project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

With this kind of situation now in the market, the price would definitely changed drastically because people are afraid to loose their profits. Perhaps, if the team of Cargocoin can do or provide something that can increase the price in the future, then maybe it would be a good choice to invest in here.

I think listing in nice and trusted exchange will help the project to attract more investors, because people will see that the team is really serious and this will boost the trust of investors to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Yes you are completely right and I think first the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally .so the success of project depends on the devlopers .
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

These questions now concern most supporters of the project. We need to know what plans developers are creating for the future development of the project.
I think that everything is thought out on this score. And the team knows what it will do next with the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

That could happen if there a lot of demands for a discount especially its limited supply on the market. For sure big exchange site requires a big amount to trade on their platforms like Binance who has the biggest market capitalization in terms of crypto trading.

There's other exchanges too with an equally good or better platform out there too. I personally prefer trex and some other exchanges as they're more reliable
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

Guys, I understand all your concerns because that's also my concerns  but the most important is we know to be patient. The project is still on the procedure of updates and progress. We cant predict what will be happened next but we can expect the best out of everything.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Yeap. They don't have so much appearance at here? I think the team needed more active at here.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

Guys, I understand all your concerns because that's also my concerns  but the most important is we know to be patient. The project is still on the procedure of updates and progress. We cant predict what will be happened next but we can expect the best out of everything.

Don't expect too much about it because this is still in development. I miss to follow the roadmap but whatever the team have been doing right now, they must at least share some better progress.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

Cargo coin has been receiving scam accusation, I think its good if hear from both side on this situation right? Did cargo coin staff already replied on this one?
Any projects have their investors doubt. So i do not have any surprising about this. I hope this accusation is misunderstood
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: