Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.

That's really a good sign that this project CargoCoin has a potential to reach on the top. Information and features about this project could be easily send to everyone since the participants who join this project is really active and increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:24:06 AM

Broad prospects are opening for those who will use cryptocurrency in logistics.But will companies want to switch to it?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Well they are undoubtably a good project bud but they dont have any control on the scores that are given to them by the ico review sites. However those are not official they are just collected randomly from different reviewers.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Well they are undoubtably a good project bud but they dont have any control on the scores that are given to them by the ico review sites. However those are not official they are just collected randomly from different reviewers.
I think many of the ratings are skeptical, but I see how the team works and I believe that the ratings are telling the truth.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

I've notice that not only the team are working hard for the project's success, but also a helping community is present here that shows support that will be a vital part of the success of the project in the future.
So harding for holding . But the team stat from beginning with have notthing . I my selt will don't want using  any action foe betray youtuber.
Well, holding it is not very difficult, just don't worry about it and leave it alone. I wanted to hold CargoCoin because they can give me profits in the future!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

I've notice that not only the team are working hard for the project's success, but also a helping community is present here that shows support that will be a vital part of the success of the project in the future.
So harding for holding . But the team stat from beginning with have notthing . I my selt will don't want using  any action foe betray youtuber.
Well, holding it is not very difficult, just don't worry about it and leave it alone. I wanted to hold CargoCoin because they can give me profits in the future!
Holding cargocoin tokens is surely much usefull because as we can see that even now, the project is in much demand and indeed the demand will rise in the upcoming future which would give us good profits for holding the tokens.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

Broad prospects are opening for those who will use cryptocurrency in logistics.But will companies want to switch to it?
If after the opening of the platform the project will prove itself and if the platform is used by other companies in the field of logistics, then I think that it will be useful and in demand. The token will be an investment form, for example, as shares of an enterprise.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

if I am not mistaken it is the transport company for a long time there, enjoyed a one-time mailing computer. The service is not surprised

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

If after the opening of the platform the project will prove itself and if the platform is used by other companies in the field of logistics, then I think that it will be useful and in demand. The token will be an investment form, for example, as shares of an enterprise.
The platform will offer a large number of logistics services, in any kind of transportation. This is a huge field of activity, which in any case will be useful to many people, so I'm sure that the platform will be a great success.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Definitely they will in my own opinion, businesses are always searching for best way how they could improve thier service and save on expenses. I believe decentralized platform has that effectiveness.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

The platform will offer a large number of logistics services, in any kind of transportation. This is a huge field of activity, which in any case will be useful to many people, so I'm sure that the platform will be a great success.
At such platform validly to eat chance of occupation of large territories for the work and she can be involved worldwide and to become useful to various suppliers and customers that will accelerate world commodity turnover.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Holding cargocoin tokens is surely much usefull because as we can see that even now, the project is in much demand and indeed the demand will rise in the upcoming future which would give us good profits for holding the tokens.

I agree of what you had said,  it is so useful.  But decisioning of having it,  is within us, it is  just a matter of choice on how you deal or hold your coin. Let us always remember that to be successful you need to try it in order to know if it is worth it. That's why popularity seems very important in this peoject so that the amount or value of token will increase.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Definitely they will in my own opinion, businesses are always searching for best way how they could improve thier service and save on expenses. I believe decentralized platform has that effectiveness.
For me, I don't think companies will switch on this because in my own thoughts, security and safety will always be a main concern for this kind of business. Unless if the dev team will give assuranced to the traders that they are more safe and secured to other competitors. And moreover, it will take a lot of time before the implementation of this project comes.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Even if this will have a huge field activity it still need to improve well now and they need to be more popular so that cargocoin will get more active community members and ofcourse many serious investors.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

CargoCoin avoids the delays by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents and payments between the parties involved in the Smart Contract
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

CargoCoin avoids the delays by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents and payments between the parties involved in the Smart Contract

This is the explanation how cargocoin will work once launched. A lot of us now are waiting if cargocoin ico will succeed and if they are really serious with the developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

Finally, blockchain is used in real life, it will be very interesting to me to look at how you implement it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: