Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

I was interested in your project, but I'm interested in knowing how quickly payments will be made and whether it is difficult to withdraw?
Actually this project is aiming for easy and fast transactions. So if payments will be quick as lightning, so with withdrawal I guess. Hope the team will come up some unique features that they can add to improve and update the project.
Fast transactions will solve problems of the main cryptocurrencies at once, thus cargo will be able to take serious places in the market. Of course not without promotion.
There are certain things that every platform is individually good at. A realiable speed would be a great perk to choose this platform over others.

Totally true, if the Devs can do this, then many people would consider using Cargocoin platform as their mode of transportation.
of course, good speed is definitely a big plus for the transport company, but another important factor is the cost of the services provided. If the price is not too high, the platform will be used by a large number of people.
I think there will be fixed rate for the transportation price right? Like it depends on how fast you want your things to transported. It might cost a lot or not but the only thing I want to see in the future of CargoCoin is making everything safe.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

We could observe Cargo is making more advertising in effectively reaching out to many people across various social platforms also we could see they have made the publishing of white papers in various languages to reach out to all the investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

I was interested in your project, but I'm interested in knowing how quickly payments will be made and whether it is difficult to withdraw?
Actually this project is aiming for easy and fast transactions. So if payments will be quick as lightning, so with withdrawal I guess. Hope the team will come up some unique features that they can add to improve and update the project.
Fast transactions will solve problems of the main cryptocurrencies at once, thus cargo will be able to take serious places in the market. Of course not without promotion.
There are certain things that every platform is individually good at. A realiable speed would be a great perk to choose this platform over others.

Totally true, if the Devs can do this, then many people would consider using Cargocoin platform as their mode of transportation.
of course, good speed is definitely a big plus for the transport company, but another important factor is the cost of the services provided. If the price is not too high, the platform will be used by a large number of people.
I think there will be fixed rate for the transportation price right? Like it depends on how fast you want your things to transported. It might cost a lot or not but the only thing I want to see in the future of CargoCoin is making everything safe.
How come there can be fixed rate for transportation? We need to understand at least with some analysis if the distance is far and the kilometers was more than the fixed cost may not satisfy meeting the expectations.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

We should also think about various government tollgages and the distances covering the fund for fuel and meeting the government transport policies to ultimately meet the targets and run the operations with out any hurdles.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

We are please to announce that you can now use your referral link to refer bounty hunters, that will be registered under your account and you will receive % for the stakes that they do. For example if a bounty hunter registers through your referral link and makes 1000 stakes, you will receive 100 stakes for his work. If he registers another bounty hunter you will receive % of their stakes too. Stay tuned for updates on the bounty referral extension to the program!
Excellent news. I think such opportunity isn't enough in many other projects. Often users already have for example signature, however they have learned about other bounty, but I can't call referrals there, you have made similar and it is excellent chance for such people.
cargocoin is really giving us some really intresting news and it could really be of huge heights ahead. This project is going to rock the markets ahead and i think it would soon reach the hardcap too.

For now it is only a concept and when they turn into a real business it will be interesting to see how the market is going to respond.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

This project is still young and I think there will be more improvements and implementation for the site soon. By the way @admin and dev when will you gonna launch a beta phase for this platform.

Changeyourcoin

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

a very ambitious project and which can have a lot of potential to solve current problems !!!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

This is a great project, I'm a businessman and very hard to transport to each city in my country by calling uber, reserving train ticket, etc.
Mommyshark

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

This is a great project, I'm a businessman and very hard to transport to each city in my country by calling uber, reserving train ticket, etc.

Right,  CargoCoin would definitely the solution of the issues and problems we encountered in the shipping industry. Good idea to come up with this project. Looking forward for the status of this project, it seems today that they are now making to be popular in the community.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:55:36 AM

CargoCoin have identified all the difficulties and come with this concept to quickly execute the transactions of trade, transport and save your valuable time.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

I hope this project will work already in the near future, I really do not like how the company's cargoes work now and I have already lost a lot of money due to poor performance.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:03:13 AM

Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

I hope this project will work already in the near future, I really do not like how the company's cargoes work now and I have already lost a lot of money due to poor performance.

Yah, i am amaze by its  blockchain technology that delivers revolution to the trade & transport and mainly will help solves problems in the shipping industry am sure this project will gain a positive response from the community and its prospect business partners. Hope the dev team will enhance their tools like beta phase that would easily be adopted by the real community as well.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

CargoCoin will be interesting not only to members of the crypto community,but also to many who work in the field of logistics, believe this is a large percentage of people
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

CargoCoin will be interesting not only to members of the crypto community,but also to many who work in the field of logistics, believe this is a large percentage of people
They have all the needed equipment and tools to perform thier online duties. For sure they will negotiate to subcontractors for fulfill the needed manpower in the field.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

They have a great idea that will definitely require lots of work and plans i really hope the team are ready to bring it online it will help out alot i mean global trade and transport..i will be watching roadmap closely

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

They have a great idea that will definitely require lots of work and plans i really hope the team are ready to bring it online it will help out alot i mean global trade and transport..i will be watching roadmap closely
Their bounty campaign also make the project populsr and they give big opportunity to the members. CargoCoin team are working hard to reach their goals.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

They have all the needed equipment and tools to perform thier online duties. For sure they will negotiate to subcontractors for fulfill the needed manpower in the field.
What kind of equipement and tools do they use? Also CargoCoin should expand their platform more so that other people will reach them.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

Hello! The project is quite interesting. Tell me, is there an MVP product or a beta version?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: