Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:05:49 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
I don't think so. because lately bitcoin has shown price increases even though little by little, but bitcoin will rise again. don't give up too quickly, we will see its development day by day
We know the starting price of bitcoin on how low it is and we don't expect that it will hit as high as 18000$ last year and now its value is somehow playing more or less at 6000$, so I don't believe that bitcoin will end just considering the current value. What I think is that bitcoin is in sequence of stabilizing its value and it will continue to be use for crypto currency is the future of money.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoonLouis

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

It's too early to call this is the death of bitcoin. Nowadays, more investors and bitcoin experts still join in this bitcoin world, I don't think they know it is the end of bitcoin and still invest
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:10:37 AM

Well, i do not see the need why some people anticipate the death of Bitcoin although it is performing well on the market. Bitcoin is not going to die in anyway. It will become the most valuable and hard to get coin on the market some few years to come. The best time to buy more BTC is now.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

It's still not time to die, bitcoin is currently taking a nap. And will show the fangs a little next year, and wait for 2022 then you will see the real truth.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

I do not believe that we see the death of bitcoin. If you forget the whole pumps and you only look at the average price, bitcoins price is still good. Therefore i can not understand why so many people say that bitcoin is dying.
Azamikio
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

are you kidding me bro Smiley) bitcoin market now very exciting. although in the downtrend but it's will rise up agai soon. let's see
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

It's still not time to die, bitcoin is currently taking a nap. And will show the fangs a little next year, and wait for 2022 then you will see the real truth.
predictions with a very long time, does that mean bitcoin will fall asleep until that long?
I think everything will be seen earlier this year, we can see the market increase and the strength of bitcoin in the crypto market. now everything is weakening, no one speaks bitcoin will die, because after the market strengthens, bitcoin will get back up. we just need to be patient waiting until that time arrives, where everyone who says bitcoin is dead will be surprised by the value of bitcoin.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

I think it’s too early to bury Bitcoin. I heard it so many time since 2011. When bitcoin was 100 bucks analytics were saying it is the end, when it was `1000 bucks the same things were said, now it is around 6500 usd and we hear "the same story" every single year. However what i really think Bitcoin has to advance its technology. Lightning network is almost done. I hope "Project Dandelion" will also go into development phase. Cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are in an infancy stage. Let’s wait and follow the news.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:13:15 AM

I don't think so because of Bitcoin always predicted to be dead several times but bitcoin still alive till now even it drop so hard this year. Bitcoin will go up again I have a feeling about this. Find the next bubble.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Not at all. Bitcoin is not going anywhere now. I feel that you have missed last december's happy days. Not long ago...have patience man.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

Bitcoin still leads from all cryptos in the crypto advertise world. It has a considerable measure of significant worth to proceed with the procedure. A few reasons on the grounds that the value drops, does not mean it bites the dust. Today bitcoin ought to have the capacity to confront the circumstance for a few tricksters. There are days when bitcoin can be free from misleading and the greater part of that craving will be immaculate on the off chance that we have a decent mentality.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

Why is everyone talking about the death of bitcoin, why don't we see the value of bitcoin at the beginning of 2017 and compare it with the value of bitcoin today. Whether it's called death, of course not, that's what is called growth. In every growth there must be its ups and downs, and now is downs for bitcoin and wait for recovery.
enwi

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently falling and I think this year is not a good year for Crypto, but that does not mean bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will definitely survive and will recover soon, so keep thinking positively about bitcoin, don't panic
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

I so disagree with you, but if you want to give up, then go ahead. Before writing such statements I suggest you learning about BTC and its history first.
Yes!! there is no end of bitcoin, it is not even close to an end. I agree that you need to learn more about BTC history first!
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

I do not understand why this title. Bitcoin is only at the beginning of his life and he has repeatedly shown that he has value. The big fortune of the world is interested and it scares the different governments. So I think we do not need to worry. Bitcoin is only at the beginning of her life and she is not ready to stop.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

if only because the Bitcoin price has dropped 100% since 8 months ago or news about every country that is banned Bitcoin then we call This the DEATH of Bitcoin, I think we are too stupid. The conditions that are being experienced by Bitcoin now are reasonable in my opinion because Bitcoin is an investment instrument that is definitely needed in "PUMP" or "DUMP" to provide profits to investors.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently falling and I think this year is not a good year for Crypto, but that does not mean bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will definitely survive and will recover soon, so keep thinking positively about bitcoin, don't panic
Death means no use no value or no price at all. But we can all see that the bitcoin has still the amazing value. Maybe it is now experiencing a huge drop but it is only a part of the crypto. Crypto market is normally unstable because it is always depend on the volume of the investors inside the crypto feild. I believe that bitcoin is not going to die due to its amazing fast growing economy.
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Definitely not, BTC and ETH are probably here to stay. Another proof from the real world use, the Maltese Prime Minister to support crypto and blockchain:

https://coincodex.com/article/2424/maltese-prime-minister-joseph-muscat-supports-crypto-and-blockchain-in-un-speech/
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

The death of bitcoin is said from the moment when its price was huge, and now I would say that bitcoin is like a Phoenix and in the future it will take its former place in the economy.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

I don't really like when people can't clearly understand that cryptocurrencies are the new industry that is going to boom in the future. Those FUD and issues are just normal for any tech and consider that it is going to be globally so we should accept that this is really not going to be easy at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: