Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

No of course i have seen so many threads regarding how bitcoin market price moves with the graph presentation and basically major market price fall down is one of it. So we need also to consider that this time is another huge market price fluctuation. This is the good time to invest instead while market price is low the possibility to get huge profit is high.

You are right, what is happening now is temporary only and soon the market will rise again. You are right that this is really the right time to buy and hold and wait for the huge profit to come.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

I think you cannot call this the death of bitcoin because that is normal here in bitcoin. Actually if you are a worker here for a long time you will never panic here.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

Nope, we cannot say bitcoin is dead now. Bitcoin is still alive and most used digital currency in the world.. Bitcoin price has been dumped  by panic seller and some big whales
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

No of course i have seen so many threads regarding how bitcoin market price moves with the graph presentation and basically major market price fall down is one of it. So we need also to consider that this time is another huge market price fluctuation. This is the good time to invest instead while market price is low the possibility to get huge profit is high.

You are right, what is happening now is temporary only and soon the market will rise again. You are right that this is really the right time to buy and hold and wait for the huge profit to come.

we have seen all year that many popes want prices to remain in the midst of a correction with the lowest prices, this pattern has shifted because many have decided to buy coins that tend to be stable like the Tether so the center of Hodler is divided into two sides and cannot make an increase in bitcoin prices become massive.

Mallar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

no you cant say it as its death , because all will not get success .
you should have patients even it may rise
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

No. no. no. That's wrong. The bitcoin will never die. I personally believe BTC never die. It has a very bright future. We can not say Bitcoin is dead now. Some people are saying that thing because Now BTC price in very low and day by day it will go down. So a lot of people are afraid of that condition. Personally, I'm not scared, because I know about the Bitcoin. It has a great future. No doubts for that. Lastly, I say, BTC never END.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Nope, we cannot say bitcoin is dead now. Bitcoin is still alive and most used digital currency in the world.. Bitcoin price has been dumped  by panic seller and some big whales

Indeed, bitcoin is still alive, it is still working and a lot of people are still investing and believing on it. May be the price is going down but it doesn’t mean that it is the end.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

Indeed, bitcoin is still alive, it is still working and a lot of people are still investing and believing on it. May be the price is going down but it doesn’t mean that it is the end.
Even though the price of bitcoin is falling down we can't called at as a death for bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the leader of all cryptocurrency and the other coins are only follow yhe path of the bitcoin. They admire the bitcoin so that the other people create their own coin. The ber months are still arriving so let's wait a little longer
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

No. no. no. That's wrong. The bitcoin will never die. I personally believe BTC never die. It has a very bright future. We can not say Bitcoin is dead now. Some people are saying that thing because Now BTC price in very low and day by day it will go down. So a lot of people are afraid of that condition. Personally, I'm not scared, because I know about the Bitcoin. It has a great future. No doubts for that. Lastly, I say, BTC never END.

Agree, bitcoin is still very strong and i think no one can bring down bitcoin easily becausw there are lots of investors that are still trust and support bitcoin to become successful again for them to earn big profit too.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
Are you helping to create panic in bitcoin holders? or are you weak in faith until you retire from crypto? Stop making statements like that, you only help those people to reduce bitcoin. if you are not strong with the price reduction in the crypto market at this time so you choose to retire, just go! please do not break our faith in maintaining assets that we have been defending, because we believe This is just a price drop not the end of Bitcoin.
isllander

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

Look around you. Like a lot of that. that has appeared after your birth, and the main thing will be born after you. Progress can not be stopped.
CalmTrader

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

When there was a global crash,
does that mean death of world?

When there was a huge pain,
does that mean death of joy?

When there were problems in your life,
does that mean you're dead?

When there was a lost in sport match,
does that mean team is dead?

Now, when there was big loss in bitcoin,
does that mean death of bitcoin?

Peace!  Cool
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

I do not see any serious reasons for talking about the death of bitcoin. This is just the usual skeptical expression. Cryptocurrency will live, and especially bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

If you think so because the price of bitcoin has fallen, then do not worry, it is temporary and the price will rise. This technology is needed by people, so it will be developed and used, and there is no need to talk about any death of bitcoin.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

One day I will tell my grandkids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians was happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
that's because of such messages, people panic, and begin to sell their tokens and the price begins to go to the bottom, there is no cryptocurrency will not die, it will live, so many new start-up projects are born, and they are much better versed in the crypto world, the blockchain has a great future, and the cryptocurrency too!
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

It's no longer the end of bitcoin. In a market that has produced so many projects that have invested so much, people will not be allowed to make sure there is no money.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

What am still finding difficult to understand is what you think this kind of posts about bitcoin will do for the situation, will it help turn things to better or will it make things worse
Robert_Austin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

One day I will tell my grandkids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians was happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
that's because of such messages, people panic, and begin to sell their tokens and the price begins to go to the bottom, there is no cryptocurrency will not die, it will live, so many new start-up projects are born, and they are much better versed in the crypto world, the blockchain has a great future, and the cryptocurrency too!

I don't think so, at least not anymore. Perhaps at the time of the OP but nowadays even the noobest noobs are becoming sensation retarded. These kinds of posts are obviously clickbait and we both just fell for it.

Sure, lots of people made stupid mistakes with Bitcoin. But why should we ridicule them and call it dead? This isn't a playground so we don't need to taunt each other. If you want to invest in something else, feel free. I just know that Bitcoin hasn't caused any major problems for it's investors yet. Only the investors have caused the problems for themselves.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

I hope that such years will please us constantly. And the children of our children will also tell how it was good to live in the 21st century
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

Your forecast is very pessimistic(I would Not like to think what it would be like this.It contradicts all logically correct ways of development of economy and new technologies.If all this stops, it will slow down our development for a long time.Of course there are people interested in this,but people interested in the opposite more.I hope that everything will be fine.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: