Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Of course not! I'm pretty sure that this fall is only temporary, after which the desired and expected by all people will follow) I think that this drop is due to the fact that large investors want to enter the market, but the current price does not suit them, therefore they do everything possible to reduce it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

This fall is not the end at all. It is nothing different with the past fall bitcoin is experiencing. It is bitcoins' nature of votality. Although we cannot get rid of the fact that there are really people who tend to do unwanted or bad things for their own good, still, a lot of people are willing to do good rather than the other.
careCentre

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

This is just the price drop due to panic selling of bitcoin holders because of the banning issues on cryptocurrency by facebook, google and twitter. Those large companies online have really made a mess on the investors and traders of bitcoin. But as you can see though bitcoin dropped somehow you can see that there is a support and with that support, we can be assured that bitcoin's value will not drop below 6k$. Rest assured bitcoin will recover soon. Please let us not spread fear into the crypto community as it will not do people new to crypto good.
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

very impossible bitcoin will die ,, a stupid thought .. look at the next few months you will see bitcoin back to the top.all takes time and patience.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

I disagree with your statement, Bitcoin is too strong because its centralized decent feature leaves it out of control. You must have confidence in Bitcoin, or you will lose the chance to be one of the first people to hold the currency of the future. Because cryptocurrency is mostly embraced around the world and Bitcoin still leads among all crypto and I can not imagine bitcoin will die.
KieranWilson886

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

This is only a value drop because of frenzy offering of bitcoin holders due to the forbidding issues on cryptographic money by faceboo, google and twitter.I know bitcoin will repeat its history and will be greater than past.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

I don’t see bitcoin dying at all, the market may not look good right now which is normal to make bitcoin’s movement healthy and for it to go higher with previous ATH. Bitcoin will be the future of our economy and I think they are trying to make the price of bitcoin go down so that others can buy it cheap. And the only way to make it go down is create a FUD to make people panic.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
melina152

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

No we can not call this the death of bitcoin.Bitcoin price up and down its normal process.It happened past and it will be happen future.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

Woow carefull man, your statement can make someone sell all his coin, you just need to calm down bro, all things can happen in this unstable market, no one can predict it.
Just be positive
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

For me, It is not the death of bitcoin because I believed that bitcoin can recover and rise again. I have a big trust here on bitcoin so i believed that the bitcoin can rise again, many times that bitcoin are falling but it recovers again. So I have no doubt that the bitcoin can rise again and recovers from the fall.
eastgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

Unfortunately what the OP says has some truth to it. Manipulators saw an opportunity to take wealth from others and took it. Hopefully the future will be better.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

It's not the death of Bitcoin, too many people will always continue buying trying to make money. And unfortunately some of what you wrote OP will continue.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

I don’t see bitcoin dying at all, the market may not look good right now which is normal to make bitcoin’s movement healthy and for it to go higher with previous ATH. Bitcoin will be the future of our economy and I think they are trying to make the price of bitcoin go down so that others can buy it cheap. And the only way to make it go down is create a FUD to make people panic.
Some people try their best to spread some bade news about bitcoin, Their  intention behind this is to trade bitcoin comparatively at low price, But now the investors have become too much claver and they even in bearish market never try to sell and always try their best to hold their bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

Another bad news or rather hoax news eyy. How many times does bitcoin needs to prove itself that he is an established currency already? If bitcoin dipped then it is normal because of its nature: volatile. Then if bitcoin will skyrocket then it will be considered alive again ? Lol
Bitcoin is never been dead. I hope everyone will spread good news instead of this one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

Bitcoins isn’t going anywhere. I’m sure we will hear that Bitcoin are dead thousand of more times in the coming years.
Saitteld

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

ahahahahahahahaha ok bro I salute you!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Bitcoin have died many times since its born and so many panic sellers back then, regret now as they have missed their lifetime chance to have the financial freedom, so this death is not just so simple.

xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.
You are right mate, why OP is so negative about bitcoin this situation is not new in the market and before anything else we all know that market will go dump and pump so there is nothing to be worry about and those who got panic just stop talking that bitcoin will die let's just hold and wait for the pump.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Frisianhug

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Nowadays the bitcoin in nature is just a price drop but some people consider it is the time at which bitcoin leads to its death. Death bitcoin may never happen, as long as people in this world still use internet network in daily life. I will keep optimistic slowly bitcoin will rise again.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

No,  trading journey is not only for the profits but for losses too.  When we are loosing,  it just a part of our investment since the market is not that good everytime.  But it doesnt mean that when the market is not doing well  btc will die. For sure it will rise again let us wait for that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: