Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

You can call the death of bitcoin when the price falls zero. Bitcoin still has the highest value compared to other coins and that is proof that bitcoin is not dead. Do you want to benefit from bitcoin, then you must have patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

Bitcoin is currently in the accumulation phase. Throughout almost all of 2018, the cryptocurrency market fell down, and now we should be pleased with the long-awaited bull trend.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

There are still many hopes and indeed patience is still needed in waiting for rising bitcoin prices, this year the decline in bitcoin prices is very sharp and from time to time there is always a decline in prices, but this is not the end of bitcoin, and not the death of bitcoin. In the market there is always a decline and there will be a price increase, for that we only need to be patient in waiting because there will definitely be a price increase, because bitcoin is still the best until now, and is still the king of cryptocurrency.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

I dont think will die soon and i I don't understand why users predict bitcoins end because why don't you just wish bitcoin well since it's a profitable thing that you need to take care of because it's giving you benefits
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

No one knows but what I believe in is that bitcoin can die soon or easily bitcoin is now becoming more famous day by day. Crypto has lot of benefit to individual and even the country I doubt your statement.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

You are so pessemistic! Bitcoin is at the end of beginning. In next 5 years we will see great growth. 100.000$ for 1 bitcoin isn't so crazy I think. We need to prepare and buy as much as we can.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

I agree with you mate. The price of bitcoin will rise again in the near future because this kind of currency have already established good reviews and positive feedbacks from the people around the world. And this happenings now in the crypto market are just normal in the business.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

Bitcoin is a revolutionary innovation and it would be far early to predict anything about its existence! Yes, things won't remain positive all the time but that's what keep happening during the development phase and at this point Bitcoin is used by less than 10% of the world's population and hence there is a tremendous scope for the growth. There will be many situations like the current one so I don't think that there is anything to worry!

A good statement to regain love for bitcoin and crypto in general. People are now learning and trying to adapt themselves with crypto and how to get some without being scam that is why we see the ups and downs in crypto growth. A time will come when people will know of the best place to do these businesses.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

Almost every month we see another topic opened about the "death" of Bitcoin, it is continuing since the creation of this cryptocurrency almost, and Bitcoin's community still growing up everyday. Bitcoin is alive and it will keep living for so many decades, most likely.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

A lot of things happened to BTC since its start. For years, people keep saying that BTC will die soon. The fluctuation on the value of BTC is really a part of the game. There is always a decline in prices, but this does not mean that BTC has reached to the end.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

I so disagree with you, but if you want to give up, then go ahead. Before writing such statements I suggest you learning about BTC and its history first.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

certain names cannot be used in certain worlds. firstly bitcoin cannot be said to be dead, it can be said to have managed its popularity and adoptability for a while to only a limited area of coverage but it can not die as people in different area are currently applying it in transactions
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

If you don't believe in bitcoin and understand the basic principle behind Bitcoin, please don't share and say any negative speculation about something you don't have the basic understanding about. Please, I advise that you get the whitepaper of bitcoin and get some basic idea behind bitcoin and blockchain technology.
ErikLarsen1976

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

Bitcoin can not just walk away from the market, as this will affect the market as a whole. It remains to wait and watch.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

You are panicking too much. And please don't share fake news about bitcoin. If you don't believe in it just leave. Bitcoin is still strong. Only the price drop. But it doesn't matter. What matter is we are still gaining good profits.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
Bitcoin does not end like this. It maybe is abundant and victorious year 2017 but the last quarter of this year has just started.  So we cannot conclude yet the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
No bitcoin would never been die don't make a false statement it would not be helpful specially for the newbie who will read your statement they would be panic selling, and this are the reason why the people keep saying it was scam because of false statement so stop spreading fud news, it was not like other ICO after having a funds it would run bitcoin is far different.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

You are panicking too much. And please don't share fake news about bitcoin. If you don't believe in it just leave. Bitcoin is still strong. Only the price drop. But it doesn't matter. What matter is we are still gaining good profits.

You're right sir, price drop is normal and it always happen not only on bitcoin but on every cryptocurrencies and tokens. Those who panic easily lack the knowledge on how the bitcoin works and they should educate themselve first. Bitcoin will continue to lead the cryptomarket even if the price go down because its ability to bounce back is already proven in the past.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Yes your right, some people who are in bitcoin affect and quit the bitcoin due to these false rumors. We can not conclude that it is the end because the bitcoin now are still on going. Day by day we it become so popular that some investors are convinced to enter here.

The investors wanting to enter the bitcoin are exploring and checking all the bounty so it will not be the end of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

I don't think so. because lately bitcoin has shown price increases even though little by little, but bitcoin will rise again. don't give up too quickly, we will see its development day by day
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: