Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
pro army

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin has increased in value over the past years. This is enough to tell you that bitcoin can never die. What people should understand is that bitcoin is not a get rich quick business. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

Of course not. it is not the end yet of bitcoin the market is just too volatile thats why the price movement is too fast going down.

dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

if you say like that, that means that you never know about the experience of bitcoin prices before, the decreasing prices are common in bitcoin
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Sorry but i cannot agree with you. Bitcoin has its downfall but it doesn’t mean its dead already. Don’t be too quick to say its dead already when in fact bitcoin is very much alive.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
I dont think that bitcoin will end this year. Bitcoin will never be dead , because I truly believe that bitcoin can recover. Why dont we just trust and believe bitcoin. The price is unstable but lets hope that it will rise by the end of this year.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
Not yet and I believe bitcoin will not die yet. I still believe in the power of bitcoin. By looking at the graph,we can see that it is not always going for the downward trend, sometimes we can see green in our charts and it kinda feels satisfying even in a short period of time. I still believe bitcoin can comeback from its loss.
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

i don't know why you are so negative about this maybe something happened to your investment but that does not mean that bitcoin will automatically end. yes the price of bitcoin is low as of the moment but this is no reason to panic and even if this indeed leads to the deat of bitcoin it will not happen as fast as you would expect. there are still investors supporting bitcoin so it may still have the chance to survive.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Now we can finally say that bitcoin will not going to die because it start improving its condition from that must worse situation and it is really great.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Bitcoin is dead? it's just a rumor or news that is irrelevant the whole world knows the existence of crypto currency continues to grow every month in every business sector already using the blockchain system. of course bitcoin eligibility will continue to live even if the market changes

kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

even though the price of bitcoin always goes down it does not mean that bitcoin will die and will not die at any time. With so much market demand for bitcoin, it will really make bitcoin grow and develop.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

You need to have patience if you have invested in your favourite coin. Bitcoin price has decreased slightly, its nowhere to death. Just a few more days, from July I believe Bitcoin will definitely bounce back. So, don't lose hope.

I think they have good services and give their investors the best performances that some investors are looking for and on the other hand bitcoin companies are the best.
Actually we cannot say that finally it was called bitcoin death especially like now
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

The situation of bitcoin is improving day by day then why will we going to call it is the death of bitcoin when it is totally alive now.
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Nope, this is not the end for bitcoin, no matter what scammer will exist, even in fiat currency scammer still in there, so scammer actually not a main reason make bitcoin death.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

how do you say it's the end of bitcoin, like other coins when there is volume still in the loon of crypto. like bitcoin, it's the first one to get into cryptocurrency so it's not just that it's just lost in crypto. and this is the largest volume of all the coins, so it's really worth the price.

megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

Death of BTC never occurs as the development of BTC with connection to selection and utilization continues expanding. Previously, has come through various such value fluctuations that has taken the value fall much low. Each time this has held power which gives the affirmation that BTC won't die.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Bitcoin is certainly not dead or anywhere near to it. It is still 4-5 times the price it was 18 months ago, but if you bought at $19k then naturaly you are going to be a little concerned that it dropped so much so fast.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

I do not see any serious prerequisites for the death of bitcoin. This is just another skeptical message that makes no sense.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Despite all the difficulties, bitcoin continues to develop and improve its technology. Therefore, it is too early to talk about his death. It's just the opposite.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

I've always been surprised to read such messages because none of your reasons says bitcoin is dead. You can hate him all you want as long as he continues to evolve and infiltrate the world more and more.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

Maybe I think it's just speculation, I don't take it seriously for the news and I believe that bitcoin won't die because bitcoin is very good potential for investors, and the problem of this market may be only temporary, because the increase is certain, just wait for the time because the benefits will definitely be achieved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: