Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Bitcoin is not dead until the community disperses and active development has stopped.

If you feel like Bitcoin is dead just because the price has fallen you're no better than any of those people that you "saluted".

Exactly this, bitcoin is dead on the moment it is not used anymore, bitcoin is dead when the blockchain is not used anymore, bitcoin will never die, the price however may be going down but that doesn't mean it dies, on the long term bitcoin will be growing, bitcoin is limited and this is what most people don't understand, it will allways be of great value, this is a revolution, think what it does after 5 years, after 10 years or even after 15 years, there will come enough situations in the world where bitcoin can take advantage of and grow towards its goal which is the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Anyone who has been dealing with cryptocurency for a while will know that Bitcoin is far from dying. This has happened before and it's happening again. Bitcon will rise again and this time it's going to be big
Kcokoo2

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

No. in fact in think this is the beginning. It is just a temporary set back, but with time bitcoin will rise and exceed its former top high price, Nevertheless we should be careful while trading at this point in time.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Because bitcoin price is down does not mean bitcoin is dead. I know this falling of price have been bringing a lot doubt about Cryptocurrency as a whole whether it will continue or there will be an end to it. What I think we should all do now is to continue to get advantage of this chance and grab as many as we can on our wallet because I surely believe things will go back to normal even if it will take a lot of time or years. I hope to see everything fully back.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

It is hilarious to see "THE DEATH OF BITCOIN" threadas every time the price starts to decline and not change as many people would expect. It is sad to see people predicting the death of Bitcoin only by looking at the price which is still fairly high. Most people forgot about the technology and the potential which is still in Bitcoin, but is not noticed. Why do you think that our freedom was destroyed (again)? Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still working. If you really need to use them then there is no problem with that. It only shows that you care only about its value.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
I think we can not directly judge that this year is the death of bitcoin, because this is not the first time the price of bitcoin is down grading. I believe that the price will recovery soon.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

I really don't like people always saying that Bitcoin will die and everyone is anxious to make an investment.
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

I think you do not understand what bitcoin and block technology is, you think very narrowly, there will not be death of bitcoin, this is just the beginning
Xorobar

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Bitcoin is not dead until the community disperses and active development has stopped.

If you feel like Bitcoin is dead just because the price has fallen you're no better than any of those people that you "saluted".

Exactly this, bitcoin is dead on the moment it is not used anymore, bitcoin is dead when the blockchain is not used anymore, bitcoin will never die, the price however may be going down but that doesn't mean it dies, on the long term bitcoin will be growing, bitcoin is limited and this is what most people don't understand, it will allways be of great value, this is a revolution, think what it does after 5 years, after 10 years or even after 15 years, there will come enough situations in the world where bitcoin can take advantage of and grow towards its goal which is the moon.
5-10 years? during this time, people will forget about bitcoin. As soon as he stops making money for people, he'll die. It's inevitable.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

No we cant, this is just a temporary happening and optimistic things will be into normal as it was initially, anytime the market are in red, many do complain by saying much negative things about it but always happy when the price is green.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

This thread again....or still? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

No we cant, this is just a temporary happening and optimistic things will be into normal as it was initially, anytime the market are in red, many do complain by saying much negative things about it but always happy when the price is green.
Still, life is there for bitcoin, I don't know why some people are making some false propaganda about bitcoin. Calling bitcoin as in the verge of finish or dead is not true, still, a lot of transactions are happening in bitcoin and not to forget bitcoin is still no.1 in the crypto world this is itself a proof that no harm for the bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

When Bitcoin reaches its lowest point, keep your wallet stable because the next scenario is up because there is no other way than to ride.
This is just a price reduction due to the panic sales of bitcoin holders due to the issue of banning cryptocurrency. Do not lose hope immediately and do not give up, as the price of Bitcoin has declined slightly, we can not say it dies.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die. Why ? Because as we know until now bitcoin can still be irreplaceable. And 1 thing you should know that bitcoin every 4 years must have halving. What is halving? you can search on the internet to find out more clearly. Maybe for now the bitcoin is going through a downturn. But did not rule out that bitcoin will continue to decline. In the coming year, bitcoin prices will increase. Let's wait and see
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Bitcoin for now is still very strong and calling bitcoin as dead is an insult to some investors who really trust and support bitcoin since it was created and introduce in the digital market.
fullstop23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

No, definitely not! It is too early to draw such conclusions, because there is no reason for panic! Yes, bitcoin is not experiencing the best days, but believe that the price will recover! After all, there is no endless growth and an endless fall, the market is moving in waves!
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Still, life is there for , I don't know why some people are making some false propaganda about . Calling  as in the verge of finish or dead is not true, still, a lot of transactions are happening in  and not to forget  is still no.1 in the crypto world this is itself a proof that no harm for the .
Yes thats right. We know that bitcoin is volatile, it means that the value of it is rapidly changing and it is unpredictable to know if the value is going to increase or decrease. So the dropping of its price now is just because of its volatility, and thats normal. We shouldn't be worried about that because we were just in the middle of the year, theres more to come in bitcoin on the remaining months of the year.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

Bitcoin being the world's number one crypto, I think bitcoin will never die. Even bitcoin can grow and will be the best asset in the world and I think bitcoin is not dead yet and I will never say bitcoin die. Bitcoin is the first money from cryptocurrency
SezerC

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Nevertheless Bitcoin still leads from all the cryptoes in the crypto world. It has a considerable measure of significant worth to proceed with the procedure. A few reasons on the grounds that the value drops, does not mean it bites the dust. Today bitcoin ought to have the capacity to confront the circumstance for a few tricksters. There are days when bitcoin can be free from misleading and the greater part of that craving will be immaculate on the off chance that we have a decent mentality.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

The bitcoin has still value and you can considered that the bitcoin is now dead. The bitcoin is only experiencing dump and it is normal because the bitcoin has the characteristics of being volatile. The bitcoin is now powerful and it is impossible if the bitcoin will lose its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: