Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

Bitcoin can not be said to die, because when Bitcoin to descend to $ 1,000 is certainly going to be a lot of investors who are ready to buy Bitcoin with large quantities.

Because I understand with Bitcoin who can create a lot of new Exchange or Coin based Ethereum network or other coin network and even can stand alone like TRON or EOS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

I do not agree with the fact that bitcoin will die. If you are a beginner and bought a cryptocurrency in December 2017 then it is your problem, because only those who are smart and previously learned win. It is a fact, how else would we have earned?And if you have previously invested, you are in the black and no price reduction will not be a problem. To revert at least to June last year must be very low to fall, don't think that's possible. But even if it's normal. The price has returned to the previous values! I do not consider it death or failure.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

So you say can we call this the death of Bitcoin but don't give any reason for why Bitcoin is going to die. Yes, nothing is perfect in life but that doesn't means that one loses hope and doesn't do anything cause everything is going to end one day. You don't want to stay invested in the bitcoin market, fine. But don't create FUD here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

So you say can we call this the death of Bitcoin but don't give any reason for why Bitcoin is going to die. Yes, nothing is perfect in life but that doesn't means that one loses hope and doesn't do anything cause everything is going to end one day. You don't want to stay invested in the bitcoin market, fine. But don't create FUD here.

I dont know if the OP is actually calling for the death of BTC - I think s/he is really trying to do is rabble people up. Its okay - as there really is nothing to be said. I mean I have been skeptical as the prices were frankly obscene, but not saying I didnt make some money when it was all up. I also lost when shit hit the fan. Really it seems like there could be a good amount of drinking our own kool aid as the rejection of basic logic around some aspects can be bad for financial health.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

come on mate, don't make me laugh. almost every section on this forum i find the topic which has a question like you. i think you need to know a lot about bitcoin, this is not the first time the market is fall, so do not worry about the that. and you can't always hope the market is always increasing, because the crypto world has a risk which you should know about it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
I am not sure about the future of bitcoin. I am the citizen of India and there is very strict rules and regulations regarding bitcoin. There was a notice dated 3/04/2018 stating that people have only 3 months time in which people can withdraw their money that they have invested into bitcoin and after this they will be responsible for all their loses so I think 🤔 in India there is very critical situation regarding bitcoin but still I believe that the end of bitcoin still not come and bitcoin will surely not die in this way.
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

I disagree with this opinion, Bitcoin doesn't die.  It's just a matter of time before it rises back to the top.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

No, Bitcoin is future of all crypto market and crypto world.
Agreed with you, need more positive Smiley
I wait turbo-recover Wink
issacwilliam

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:19:14 AM

Bitcoin alive and kicking..transitioning from internet of information to value.The value of bitcoin is still high, its demand is still growing.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Not quite 100% sure what was meant by the Animalia raised by bad handlers.  If one had to guess it has something to do with animals. Still seems unclear who the animals and who the handlers are that you are referring to. one could assume that we the People, the majority, the consumers, the cogs in the economic machine, the 99% are the animals who were raised in a system of disproportionately spread wealth, and that we were raised by those who control the system.  if that's anything close to what you meant I do agree, but as for your a strong statement that we can all agree that Bitcoin is dead, I cannot agree to. Bitcoin will continue to live outside of the system and free from regulation as it was meant to even if it does not achieve a considerable amount of popularity and use.

KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

Absolutely not! It will not die just like that. More people are now supporting bitcoin including the powerful and influential ones like John Mcaffee. It is just another obstacle that bitcoin will soon surpass and also its value will soon bounce again.
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

why cant we just be positive and dont say things like this.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Definitely No! This downtrend is just temporary. Bitcoin is the core of crypto currency now. If Bitcoin is dead, alts will be affected. Investors won't let that happen!
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

there's no way we say that bitcoin is dead. We are now experiencing a bearish market.We must think it's positivety by thinking that we have given the chance to buy or invest bitcoin while its price is in low value.Since the price of Bitcoin has declined slightly, I can not say it is dead. Better to stick with the plan to hold the bitcoin, because the earth rotates definitely bitcoin will grow back.
It was only a price correction and not the death of bitcoin why there's people who are exaggerated and thinking that it is a death of a coin. For me, everyone should be positive about it because we choose to stay in this cryptocurrencies then we should take it seriously that what happening today is just a price correction.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

I think we can not finally call this the death of bitcoin because there is no chance that it will gone or lost. Actually even we experiencing about decreasing price it is okay because here in bitcoin the price of it is unpredictable.
Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

BTC never died, it was born in the recession. And the more crisis, the stronger it grows. Especially when everyone is smart, they lose confidence in the bank, the government.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Decreasing the value of bitcoin is not the end of bitcoin. If you are a positive man you will see it as an opportunity for those people who don't have yet bitcoin. This is the time for them to have or to buy bitcoin and wait for a few weeks or months to have a profit. We all know that sooner or later the bitcoin price will increase again or goes up.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin is not going to die this year or anytime soon. It will still survive and will reach more people and soar high further. Let's all just be stronger in facing all these negative news and FUDs around us, we will be able to over come this hardships. Yes, we are experiencing some struggles this year but don't lose hope, Bitcoin is a technology for the future and it will be here for a couple of more decades to help us for the betterment of our financial systems as well as our lives.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

I don't see it that way...its not over yet, and this price drop really for me is one result of dumping due to panic selling and another thing the high demand of bitcoin and this is not the end yet, soon it will increase again.
Taylora

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

When Bitcoin goes lower then 0.01$ you can call it's dead. But this never gonna happen. Bitcoin use to cost 1$, so if it goes lower than 1k you think it's dead. While you there whining BTC is dead whales will come and will create another FOMO and again, you will have few cents while they will have billions. People never learn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: