Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

I cannot call bitcoin as dead even the price is in down trend. The truth is know the risks before you invest in bitcoin it is not always down so we can see a high trend. Patient during this time is all we need and I believe bitcoin will increase its price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

Despite bitcoin's downfall during the past couple of days that made it reached its lowest dip of the year, but i am never thinking that it could be the end of bitcoin era already. I am still rooting for its history that bitcoin always have an ups and downs and always makes a spike at the 4th quarter of each year. But if bitcoin will continuously falls down midway though the 4th quarter, then i think it'll be the signal of bitcoin's decline of its existence.

Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

some other horrific information or instead hoax news eyy. How regularly does bitcoin desires to show itself that he's an established foreign money already? If bitcoin dipped then it's miles normal due to its nature: risky. Then if bitcoin will skyrocket then it'll be taken into consideration alive once more ? Lol, Bitcoin is never been lifeless. i am hoping anybody will spread good information rather than this one
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

Hey man! Don't lose hope immediately and do not give up. Bitcoin will not die and it is not dead yet. There is still time and alternatives. I know bitcoin will repeat its history and will be greater than that.

True,  let us keep our hope that bitcoin will recover again.  It's been a long period since btc is in a very low stage but i never lose any hope that it will rise again.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
jeihjeih
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:13:57 AM

Bitcoin will survive. But then it’s not about survival. Btc will hit mainstream
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

Bitcoin may fall to a lowest price but it will mever die. There will come a time bitcoin will rise again maybe not for now but definitely it will bounce back again because bitcoin will  ever lose it's potential in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

I think bitcoin never dead. why? because the bitcoin is the most popular coin and i think the popular coin will have the long time, if the price is down it's not an indicator that bitcoin will dead, the decreasing value of bitcoin is very usual in trading and currencies, all currencies value is change every day or every minutes

samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

If there are people waiting for the bitcoin to fail, they will not see it, it will not happen. There have been some downturns, there and there, but talking about death is still too early. Everything can happen, but the bitcoin has not made its highest flight yet.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

I think as long as there are people who do mining and trade Bitcoin will never die. And Bitcoin is something that lives on request and Holder. Bitcoin prices will rise again and it will not happen that Bitcoin will actually collapse and also become strong later on.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Bitcoin may fall to a lowest price but it will mever die. There will come a time bitcoin will rise again maybe not for now but definitely it will bounce back again because bitcoin will  ever lose it's potential in the market.

Indeed, i think bitcoin or cryptocurrency will not die in near time. We already know cryptocurrency growth and every years, market cap in cryptomarket always increasing. We should not worry on cryptocurrency future because some big investment firm start investing on cryptomarket

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

bitcoin will not die. it is here to stay, what's with this hate statements about bitcoin.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Oh those panic makers  Cheesy I read do not understand the reason of such threads about bitcoin's death or bubble. Everybody knows it is not the one or another. Let's be realistic, current price is already can be called as bitcoin's success, if to remind from where it started ten years ago. So there is no need to compare it with the last year results, even if it was expectations' braking.

Exactly. BITCOIN is a cryptocurrency and the one starting such types of topics, i guess, have no idea about CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET. The market is always altering, some day high and some day low. But that does not mean it is the end.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Your status here in bitcoin forum is Full member I think for that situation of rank you already got a big income or reward here due to bounty Campaign Right? That is why I salute you sir that is your statement above all statement have salute word, any way Bitcoin is volatile we must consider it as a hurricane but after that it is back to normal Bitcoin will not Die as well as there is a cellphone computer and internet Bitcoin is continuously circulated throughout the world. don't discourage the price value that is normal we just wait for a good timing because every hour and every minute price is moving on.  
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

There are ups and downs in cryptocurrency and that explains the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Let's not forget that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be generated and therefore it is susceptible to price fluctuation but the market has risen and i think the bull run of bitcoin has began to generate huge income for all its investors.

sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Actually we can not say that ultimately called bitcoin mortality especially as it is now because they have good service and give the best show to their investors that some investors are looking for and on the other side bitcoin company is best, it's just talk time alone I am sure with the near future bitcoin will be setabil again.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

no, and that's not the nature of bitcoin, bitcoin tifak will die because of this steadily declining price, but this could be the end of bitcoin if the government bans all countries from trading and bans all bitcoin activity in all countries.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

We understand your point...  But this is not the doomed of bitcoin...  If you really understand how to work here you will never says negative about...  Especially if you think it could affect lots of people...  The only person who complain much is those who doesn't truly understand how the market works and how cryptocurrency is... Stop making a false statement...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Len_nin

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

why do you people create a thousand of topics with the same title?No,Bitcoin isn't dead and not gonna die despite all your hysterics,current btc fall on the market is  temporary,just have some patience and wait for the moment when the price starts to increase as it will hapen for sure.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Blackforce
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

How does a Crypto Market React when there is an Exchange hack. What's On Crypto gathered these information and puts it in a Graphic to show a month before and after market behavior.

#Sponsored by:
https://cryptosolartech.org/en/
https://t.me/cryptosolartechEN

Cryptosolartech is a project that combines renewable energy and cryptocurrency mining to make the latter have the least possible ecological footprint.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

I know most people here in this forum that says like this either lost a lot or it's trying to pull down the price again in order to buy it at cheaper price. Bitcoin still have billions in capitalization and its volume daily is still billions too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: