Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

Dont give up so easily dude, there is room for improvement, bitcoin is a digital currency that will still be accepted by tge whole world, its here to stay...

You're right, as long as internet is there and people continues to bitcoin, bitcoin not go to extinction. In recent years, there are a lot of predictions of bitcoin that going to die, especially when its price is falling. The negative predictions can result to panic selling which are usually lead by neobies. But I believe bitcoin will always bounce back on its time and the demand will continue to rise in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I dont believe that bitcoin will die this year.Bitcoin will never die untill we here to support,the investors and many more.Do you know that no one can replace bitcoin?always on top leading cryptocurrency.Believe in bitcoin dont loose hope,always there rised and shine.Keep it in your mind that btc change your life

I agree with you because it is a future of another life. Crypto market is updating every day. I believe that in the future we can do all payments using bitcoin or other crypto.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
Definitely not, Bitcoin is not death do you remember the rise and fall of bitcoin. We know that bitcoin is volatile unpredictable can change the value and a bit of seconds. I my trust is in bitcoin i believe that bitcoin will not die, it's all about a timing of bitcoin that he has a lower value right now but eventually it increase again in right time we should continue our campaigns, buying and selling bitcoin right now it will profitable in a right time.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

You are wrong. These statements are emotionally negative. It is not the end of bitcoin. We are at the peak of a new bright era regarding bitcoin and other cryptos in general. It is just a matter of time as things are accelerating rapidly, and leading companies worldwide start to make real steps towards adopting Bitcoin and the technology beind it, the blockchain technology. 

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

Bitcoin still leads from all cryptoes in the crypto advertise world. It has a considerable measure of significant worth to proceed with the procedure. A few reasons on the grounds that the value drops, does not mean it bites the dust. Today bitcoin ought to have the capacity to confront the circumstance for a few tricksters. There are days when bitcoin can be free from misleading and the greater part of that craving will be immaculate on the off chance that we have a decent mentality.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Bitcoin still leads from all cryptoes in the crypto advertise world. It has a considerable measure of significant worth to proceed with the procedure. A few reasons on the grounds that the value drops, does not mean it bites the dust. Today bitcoin ought to have the capacity to confront the circumstance for a few tricksters. There are days when bitcoin can be free from misleading and the greater part of that craving will be immaculate on the off chance that we have a decent mentality.
You are right, and it is funny though that people are over reacting with this that they are always saying that bitcoin was dying due to the price, they don't even realize at all that the price dumping and pumping was just normal and dumping does not mean that bitcoin was dead.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

I observe a completely different trend. Take blocking technology, throw out the mining component, the crypto currency, and apply it as an IT-stuffing for classical finance. That is, everything remains, as it is, simply adopting a new IT-technology. Therefore, bitcoin as a financial entity will not replace classical finance. But the blockade as technology will be accepted by them unconditionally.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

I agree with you, wr cannot say a word without the official thing or evidence that it may happened. Bitcoin is very low nowadays but its actually natural and it happen every year we should not be upset with that part cause I think it will definitely fluctuate sooner, we should keep on working and making ourselves productive cause when the time comes it may be difficult for us to work and the regrets are already present.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Dont give up so easily dude, there is room for improvement, bitcoin is a digital currency that will still be accepted by tge whole world, its here to stay...
You're right, as long as internet is there and people continues to bitcoin, bitcoin not go to extinction. In recent years, there are a lot of predictions of bitcoin that going to die, especially when its price is falling. The negative predictions can result to panic selling which are usually lead by neobies. But I believe bitcoin will always bounce back on its time and the demand will continue to rise in the future.
Main problem is most people see bitcoin as investment and how to make money in few days and that is just not the point of bitcoin. We need to look at bitcoin as payment method and not looking it only as something for short trading and only then bitcoin will have future. It will die if investors decide only to hold it.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

do not assess bitcoin when the price is going down drastically. bitcoin is still a lot of useful on the internet.and bitcoin right know cannot be said as success innovation" but blockchain and the concept of bitcoin it self it was something will really need in the future . bitcoin will be bigger than this. price is no longer a reason to say a project failed or not.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

This isn't the time for Bitcoin to die because you still see the price of Bitcoin and everyone is still making transactions with Bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

This isn't the time for Bitcoin to die because you still see the price of Bitcoin and everyone is still making transactions with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not die because it is the mother of all of the altcoins in the market and without the bitcoin then there will be no altcoin because they will not have any idea to copy. Bitcoin's price is now moving up and it is showing a good bull strength and i think that we are on a bullish market and soon bitcoin will break the 7,000 USD resistance.
teamspike911

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:01:18 AM

I very much doubt that this is the end for bitcoin. This is a pretty typical situation. Every year something similar happens. Bitcoin is constantly falling and rising in price. Some authoritative people even say that bitcoin will cost 20-25 thousand by the end of the year, but before that, there may be a drop down to two thousand. I'm not sure that it will be so, but I'm almost 100 percent sure that this is not the end.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:04:53 AM

I think that statement is a false statement, only a coward can say that this is the death of bitcoin just because bitcoin has decreased long time enough.but in my opinion this is part of a story trip about bitcoin history
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

Are not. Bitcoin will not die, I'm sure you're wrong. One day you will see that. Reduced prices are due to the Bitcoin owners selling because of panic. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, it will bring the world better. There are many organizations that accept Bitcoin for payment. In the future it will be used in parallel with paper money. I believe Bitcoin will soon rise in the right direction.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

I do not understand why so many people panic and are disappointed in btc, I understand that many bought it at a high price and now in a huge minus, but it could happen that you bought any share at its peak, which then fell sharply ...
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Bitcoin is always called "dead" after each big rise and inevitable subsequent correction...

I think you should learn just how early in the life-cycle of this technology it is. The potential for the future and how the internet scaled through open protocols. You will see crypto is only just birthing, will bitcoin remain king forever? Perhaps not... but it isn't going anywhere any time soon imo
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Hey man! Don't lose hope immediately and do not give up. Bitcoin will not die and it is not dead yet. There is still time and alternatives. I know bitcoin will repeat its history and will be greater than that.
[/quote
Yes, I never lose hope I always trust and believe in bitcoin if the value now is down, I know this is only temporary cause I know that one day bitcoin will rise and make it better. We need to wait the right time for bitcoin.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

It was not the death of bitcoin, and seriously, i do not understand why you are trying to create this kind of fud in here.

It is not tolerated by most people in here and it is useless, because you wont make any difference in here.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

Why do you say this is the death of bitcoin? whereas bitcoin continues to exist and continues to captivate everyone with its potential. And I think that bitcoin is not dead yet. Bitcoin can still be said that bitcoin has a long life with all the potential that exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: