Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3262 times)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

great rewards in the airdrop now are merely wishful thinking only. still pretty good maybe if airdrop pay and high value. but in fact, now existing only for a lot of scams and even contains a coin is not worth. for the first maybe better even though it should be a long wait until the price of coins goes up. but now expect great results from the airdrop is not possible reasonably enough.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

I've gotten a couple that I sold for over $1,000. But that was LAST YEAR. This year I've gotten like one over $100... and then a bunch of nearly worthless tokens. So I only do airdrops from projects that seem really legit and promising.

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
With current trends. It's easy to see that Airdrop is losing value and popularity. If it is at the end of 2017, it is called the successful year for the crypto market and, of course, airdrop is a lucrative deal. But now, that is the common challenge. I gave up looking for them.
Try here
https://airdrops.io/icovo/
Dany.dan

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Nowadays airdrops has very low chance to be a profitable.Its more like you take part in 120 airdrops and win $120 in best case.
taykla

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

joining airdrops will give you opportunity to hit jackpot.  those big altcoins now also had airdrops during their project launch.  it's good to join as many airdrops as you can.  because there are too many airdrops/bounties and you may not have much time, i would suggest researching and choose several good airdrop program.  this way you can have higher chance to hit jackpot when one of the airdrop program you join will be very valuable.  there are some members who bought house and cars courtesy of airdrops alone.
Airdrop also made many new members to this market lose money due to lack of knowledge. With the current situation, there are a lot of fraudulent airdrop to seize the Private key of the user, taking away the important information. Previously I really liked airdrop, but now all is not good anymore.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

all that can happen because sometimes there are projects that do promotion using airdrop only, so that the allocation of funds for airdrop is very large, for those who follow airdrop will be very lucky if the coin has been listed in exchange because you will have lots of coins, the airdrop that benefits a lot is EBTC that I follow
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Last year's airdrop was a profitable one compared now a days where ico coin only give limited amount of coins to those who join airdrop. It seems not profitable enough and that's the reason why I stop joining airdrop and focus only in bounty campaigns.
Nastinmel

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

There're at least 15 threads about airdrop, its merits, and demerits. What the hell do you create other topics with the same questions? Is it really so hard to scroll the list or google? It really triggers me!  Lips sealed
nytstalker

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

In my opinion sometimes we can get a huge rewards in doing airdrops in past year but nowadays many airdrops turn scammed and they want to donate in their project and runaway. it's better now to join bounty campaign it's more profitable than doing airdrops.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

yes, I gained big earnings. I started participating on it a year ago. For me, it earned me a living already because 2017 was the year ICOs are born. There's so much company that is really serious and dedicated to their projects. By giving an airdrop, ICOs boomed and gain awareness in the Online world and became popular. I became an Airdrop Hunter since then and it's really rewarding for me.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

I participated in hundreds of airdrops and how many do you think I gained? Now on my wallet is the equivalent of $ 20!!! I spent a few months for this and now I can't even sell because the price of transaction above the price of the coins. I'll never participate in them.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

I see no point in participating in airdrop. Spent a lot of time and effort, and no result. I think that participation in airdrop companies is the same as to participate in the lottery the probability of winning one in a million.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

To participate or not to participate in airdrop is a personal decision of each person. Certainly there were many cases when the received tokens were worth good money, but most of them have a value from 0-10 dollars. Now even the earnings from participation in the bounty campaigns are very small, so I do not see the point of participating in airdrop.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I've got like 300-500$ in my biggest airdrop reward. But it is in a past. Nowadays airdrops aren't profitable at all. Potential ICOs don't share a big fund on airdrops programms , they allocate major part of funds for VC and like 5-30% for crowd sale
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Second half of this year - no, but in the beginning of this year and last year i had some drops more then $500-1000.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Every Airdrop is different, it's not really true, that we get only small amounts of coins from Airdrops. The biggest amount I got was 10000 coins by max supply 30 000 000 coins, it's really much.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I don't think when you participate in airdrop , you can get a big reward . It's not really big, it's just normal when you participate in a good project .
Why do not you join the bounty , it will help you earn better rewards than airdrop.

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

There were a lot of cases of getting rich by airdrops last year, but this has not happened this year. This is because of ICO's sake, this year's ICO has collapsed, and these fraudsters have used everyone, which makes everyone afraid of the current ICO and bounty missions.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Last year was the best year for airdrops and for me Rebellious was the best and profitable airdrop to date. I seldom participate in airdrops and I participate only if they have bounty program. I do have some tokens from airdrops with the price of less than 5 usd. And it's disappointing because I can't sell them now.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

I think you have to be very lucky so that you can get a lot of money for airdrop! you can try, but they don’t bring profit for a long time!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: