Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22870 times)
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:52:55 PM

Its very difficult to watch your investment turn out to be low after dropping in price. However, that shouldn't be the reason why you should sell off your tokens at a low price. Its necessary to still hold these tokens until the prices rise and.market recovers.

I’m me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:12:57 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
what you say is that everything that happens to people who invest in crypto we know this January is a bitter start for all investors holding their coins and one of them is holding up until now and slowly going up hopefully this is a good start don't give up crypto is the time In front of me, I believe that this is only about the price that is down, that is the risk
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:04:21 PM

You have good portfolio of which you need not to be worried of at all . These are good project with goor usecase. They will definitely rise to smash their all time high price in due time. Don't sell cheap

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:16:13 PM

Well that is so good to hear that you still stick to your coins. I think most of the people couldn’t do the same. But since bitcoin is pumping up i think we dont need to hurry and sell the coins we have.

veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:47:12 PM

I think by this time you got back your 36 k. What is more -60% isn't so hard drawback. I know guys who lost almost 90% of their funds and afterwards they are in profit
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:55:19 PM

I think by this time you got back your 36 k. What is more -60% isn't so hard drawback. I know guys who lost almost 90% of their funds and afterwards they are in profit
No he hasn't get his $36k back. You can read OP was invested while in dec'17 - jan'18 when bitcoin was reached $20k and almost all altcoins also in bullish. He is still down 50% from my rough calculation from his investment
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:38:34 AM

Wow, the OP was from April 2018.
It's crazy how things have changed.
Looking at his list of coins, it looks like he actually chose some really good ones.
So I would say the problem is not choosing the right things to invest, but reading the market.
Buying in big during any pump is a bad idea, especially huge bull runs.
It will always crash in price because of the law of supply and demand.
Even now, with btcs rise, yes it will go up more, but if you track its growth over the past two months it has had huge pumps and dumps.
BAsically, if you see anything pumping more than 5%, just wait a bit, it will fall in price soon enough.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:45:37 AM

Di saat kasus yang seperti sekarang ini kita harus benar benar jeli dan sabar, jangan terburu buru menjual dengan harga murah. Semua butuh proses gan. Bagaimana pasar tidak bisa kita prediksi. Kapan naik dan kapan turun harga yang ada di investasi kita gan.
Qouted.

Edit : better go back to your local board. This is not a right place for you and i think you should be banned for not knowing the rules on here.

Well that is so good to hear that you still stick to your coins. I think most of the people couldn’t do the same. But since bitcoin is pumping up i think we dont need to hurry and sell the coins we have.
Did he said he still hold those token?
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:42:00 AM

Most of my holdings are in ETH, and the remaining 5% goes to Bitcoin. Sometimes i do regret not investing in bitcoin, especially when i heard the recent news of it exceeding to 12,000 dollars. I was waiting for ETH to go beyond 1000 dollars, just like what happened back then. Well, just like most of us, the only thing we can do is to have patience and faith in the currencies that we hold. Next time, it would be helpful if you do some research before you invest on a certain coin, read the market as well as the recent news involving cryptocurrency, it will raise your chances of having a profitable investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:50:11 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

If you're still holding all these coins/token then you should congratulate yourself, we are now in a bull run and all the coins in the market are now performing better than 5 months ago, it's hard to go through what you have gone through, seeing your coins going down by half of your portfolio but if you are holding on the thought that better days are coming you will be rewarded.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:59:10 AM

You have a lot of holding there but now it is like decreasing continuously. I'm sorry for that to happen but I am sure that the time will come and you will claim that holding 3x or even more in the future. I believe that the longer you hold the more benefit you can get.
In your situation hodl is the best thing that you can do, never think about selling any of your tokens. Predictions of experts can come true so better to buy more in the dip.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:56:41 AM

First you should be happy because your bag has solid projects that won't fade after this period. The only option is to hodl till we see another alts season don't sell at a loss.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:48:53 AM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Well, that's really true. For those who invested on the wrong time don't lose hope. The price of cryptocurrencies are very volatile and the market can never be red always. Green days will certainly come again so just be patient and hold your dear altcoins.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:20:10 PM

investment in cryptocurrency does have a big risk, but I see the coin you invest is a good coin and has the opportunity to increase later, so your choice to trust and still hold the coin is very right, because I'm sure the coin that you invest will definitely increase in the future and of course investing in cryptocurrency cannot make you instantly get rich (sometimes it takes a long time to get big profits), so you have to be patient and wait until the coin you invest to increase very high.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:59:04 PM

Kudos to you OP, you really have a strong heart, because, i don't know if I could still bear myself, if I do lost that much.

The same thing happen with me, way back 2017, I started to collect many altcoin, my 8000$ investement was turn to 500$ in a matter of weeks.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:01:50 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Most of us are actually experienced the same thing. Last year is one of the worst year in the history of cryptocurrency and all of us are affected by that. The problem is, not all of us are brave enough to stay. Although its depressing to see how much you lost, holding is still the best chance we got to recover. Sooner or later, when the market recovers, we will all benefit from it.

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

That is big loss for you, I Will be under great pressure If lose that much of my Investments, I will advice you to keep holding, you have lost too much already and the market is gradually returning to its peak, your pay day is coming soon If you can wait.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:56:30 PM

it will only be a loss when you sell, so keep hodling your asset and don't get tempted or frustrated enough to want to sell, surely you will get your investment and profit back, all that is required is a little patient.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:08:05 PM

Suppose that many guys have already returned their investments. Sure, I mean those, who did not sell tokens as the market was down. If you invested in Bitcoin, it is always worth waiting for longer - BTC will be on the rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to: