Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170215 times)
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Anyone found a stable miner for AMD cards, where the hashrate is not constantly fluctuating like a madman? I would like to try to mine the coin again, but want to know if there's a stable miner already, because last time I tried to mine it I had to re-install my whole OS due to unexplained circumstances, don't wanna risk to go through this again Cheesy
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmTheMG

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

And still rising

https://rvn.hash4.life/address/RWXTRxy1zmzwZCqM3K2VU9Cv81fB1SNfPK

Currently 103.550.000 RVN coins.
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

hey guys, are we discussing about hard fork with a BOT ? Grin Grin

Hi! We are forced to discuss the fork with the one who answers us. A lot of questions, but developers can not answer all. It's very sad
skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Anyone found a stable miner for AMD cards, where the hashrate is not constantly fluctuating like a madman? I would like to try to mine the coin again, but want to know if there's a stable miner already, because last time I tried to mine it I had to re-install my whole OS due to unexplained circumstances, don't wanna risk to go through this again Cheesy
I'm mining with GGS gatelessgateshark under windows  and I have 8 mhs average with Rx580 8gb since two days. Then its a rotating algos, so number keep changing but that's the average I got
dodgertc

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

More problems with threeyed and people are still in it? is this for real? I can't believe how stup** people can be, obviously they can. No wonder RVN value goes down every day.

BigZim keep stealing from them!!! when they don't learn once, do it again and again and again, they won't learn ever! keep it up, you'll make a lot of money through Ravencoin project. Funny, but I support you know LOL.

PROVE IT or STOP the Slander!

BigZim closed the mining pool days ago. Paid everyone what they were due. He is/has been on discord looking up everyone's account, one by one, that claimed they were shorted. Turns out that BigZim did all that could be done, stole nothing, helped everyone.

So before you slander him - prove it.

http://mine.threeeyed.info/workers/RN3yyFxxWeSzeT3FtDLsKSAmY32MvT142d

Unpaid.  I accuse no one of theft.  I am owed RVN by 3i.  

Sign a message using private key to that account. Send it to BigZim and see what happens.

Thanks.  I’m not concerned about the 4 bucks but the statement was made that BigZim paid everyone out. I was not paid out.  It is a small amount but I’m not going on discord or sending him a signed message.  He should just pay it it is obviously in the database.  And that pool should never have been listed on the original ANN as a “community supported” pool.

I’m only writing it here because people should know that the right thing was *not* done.   Maybe it was attempted but not accomplished. So if there is a future pool run by BigZim people can make their own judgment.

Totally agree. I'm also missing around 400 RVN from threeeyed http://mine.threeeyed.info/workers/RWxkpjFa8SAAMeK1L2ZaWj8zXxmnDqcGzq
I'm not on discord and not planing to sign in.

Threeeyed was listed here as an official community pool

same. its not much (but much is relative since you plan in future value not current value) so ive cut my lossses and moved on but its a thing of principle.
especially since he (bigzim) removed the evidence hes asking for by nullifying the matured data and than asks for a "proof". laughable.
whats more embarassing are community members here attacking people that had losses. but with this mindset they have their share of probs in the world and at work. so, whatever.
EmTheMG

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

And still rising

Currently 103.840.000 RVN coins.

In one hour +290.000 RVN coins. If this is some big miner address just to congratulate. Nice gain.
Techgtv

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

Hashrates fluctuating is a feature of the algorithm. It has 16 different algortihmes built in to make it more ASIC resistance. So fluctuating hashrates has nothing to do with miner stability.
Techgtv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

More problems with threeyed and people are still in it? is this for real? I can't believe how stup** people can be, obviously they can. No wonder RVN value goes down every day.

BigZim keep stealing from them!!! when they don't learn once, do it again and again and again, they won't learn ever! keep it up, you'll make a lot of money through Ravencoin project. Funny, but I support you know LOL.

PROVE IT or STOP the Slander!

BigZim closed the mining pool days ago. Paid everyone what they were due. He is/has been on discord looking up everyone's account, one by one, that claimed they were shorted. Turns out that BigZim did all that could be done, stole nothing, helped everyone.

So before you slander him - prove it.

http://mine.threeeyed.info/workers/RN3yyFxxWeSzeT3FtDLsKSAmY32MvT142d

Unpaid.  I accuse no one of theft.  I am owed RVN by 3i.  

Sign a message using private key to that account. Send it to BigZim and see what happens.

Thanks.  I’m not concerned about the 4 bucks but the statement was made that BigZim paid everyone out. I was not paid out.  It is a small amount but I’m not going on discord or sending him a signed message.  He should just pay it it is obviously in the database.  And that pool should never have been listed on the original ANN as a “community supported” pool.

I’m only writing it here because people should know that the right thing was *not* done.   Maybe it was attempted but not accomplished. So if there is a future pool run by BigZim people can make their own judgment.

Totally agree. I'm also missing around 400 RVN from threeeyed http://mine.threeeyed.info/workers/RWxkpjFa8SAAMeK1L2ZaWj8zXxmnDqcGzq
I'm not on discord and not planing to sign in.

Threeeyed was listed here as an official community pool

same. its not much (but much is relative since you plan in future value not current value) so ive cut my lossses and moved on but its a thing of principle.
especially since he (bigzim) removed the evidence hes asking for by nullifying the matured data and than asks for a "proof". laughable.
whats more embarassing are community members here attacking people that had losses. but with this mindset they have their share of probs in the world and at work. so, whatever.

Blockchain does not lie.

What have been asked, is that you send RVN coins to another adress, with a private signed message, and let the network decide if you have the coins or not. Since the blockchain is the trustee and not YOU, if the blockchain consensus is that you don't have enough coins ( that you say you do ) in your wallet, then the transaction gets rejected, thus proving that you never had the coins in the first place.

If you can't understand this, you are really in the wrong space. BigZim could have handled things better, iagree, but ALL the tools are available for everyone to use, to PROVE that you own those coins or not. this literally has 0 to do with the pool.

BigZim can't erase actually "matured" coins on the network. So yes for the gods sake, PROVE THOSE COINS ARE YOURS OR PLEASE STOP SLANDERING OTHER PEOPLE.
Bayminer007
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

There is no need to yell.  In the future people can make their own judgment.  I mined for a day and was not paid.  It’s that simple.  Nobody needs a signed messsge to pay coins out of a pool this is nonsense.
nbruce

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

There is no need to yell.  In the future people can make their own judgment.  I mined for a day and was not paid.  It’s that simple.  Nobody needs a signed messsge to pay coins out of a pool this is nonsense.
The message is not to get payment, it is to prove that you own that address. I expect there are many idiots trying to claim coins that don't belong to them. Hence the signed message. But if you would rather complain rather than take reasonable action that's up to you.
pietro31@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

Ravencoin Miner: an optimized open source miner created specifically for Ravencoin.
v2.5
Optimizations to all hash functions:
bmw, jh, blake, groestl, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, echo, shavite, simd, fugue, hamsi, shabal, whirlpool, sha
v2.4
Cubehash and Keccak Optimizations
Can color RVN/day line with secondary release Ravencoin Miner v2.4 (COLOR)
   Note: See color.txt
v2.3
Fix miner not submitting shares when Hamsi was first Hash function!
6% increase in overall hash rate!
v2.2
Kraww!
Added estimate for RVN earned per day (displays every 5th share)

https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/releases

Dear  Jassen  ,This  time  after edit, save  ,  I  try  to  start  but  is  scrolling  all  the  script  very  scrambling  fast  like  some problem, the  all  page  vibrating
any  idea....   
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 02:56:28 PM by WickedPigeon
Merited by BiteByte (1)

I've been mining at https://mineit.virtopia.ca/

The pool is only at 14GH - but has been very lucky. I'm liking it better than the other pools I've been on.

I was wondering about Virtopia - they were having a lot of disconnects at the beginning. Has it been sorted?

I was "ported" over to Virtopia from 3i. Quickly I switched to Suprnova until I saw that payments were going through at Virtopia. Once Virtopia hit blocks, which was right away, payments went out without issues.

~Suprnova and Ravenminer are good mining sites. Despite the trolling remarks you read,"I not getting all my hash rate," they are one/two of the largest pools for a reason. Over the course of a couple of days/week, you get paid exactly what the calculator figures it should be. They are so large, they are the market mining rate.

~Virtopia is 3% the size of those guys. Statistically, it's going to swing more than the big guys. There will be periods of more payouts and periods of slower payouts. Lately, its been better for me. In theory, over a long period, they should all pay the same. But in reality, because I live in the short term, this isn't true. I received more coins on RVNPool and Threeeye than I did with the other sites - lucky? maybe, but still coins in the purse.

The question now is - how lucky will I be at what ever site I pick. If it's Ravenminer or Suprnova, it's not luck, it's just statistical payout rate. If Virtopia is lucky, like 3i and RVNPool, and stay's relatively small (ideally right around 2% - 5% of the total hash rate, with no whales in the pool), then I believe that it's possible to get a small edge on my mining - say up to 5-10% better return than the big guys.

And it's just more fun to follow - kind of like hitting a hot streak in Vegas. God that's a great feeling!
The dice are out. Come on Virtopia, Daddy needs a new Lambo.... Wink
https://mineit.virtopia.ca/getting_started

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
dodgertc

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

..you are really in the wrong space.. ..PROVE THOSE COINS ARE YOURS OR PLEASE STOP SLANDERING OTHER PEOPLE.

chill, dude. youre hilarious.

ppl already tried to contact him

BigZim doesn't responds. Tried it, no response whatsoever.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Price of raven is lowered too much, what are you going to do marketing side? contact a large exchange? . I want to repeat the question since I have not received an answer .
NChink

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Price of raven is lowered too much, what are you going to do marketing side? contact a large exchange? . I want to repeat the question since I have not received an answer .

It was mentioned by Bruce' handle on here and I'm loosely paraphrasing from memory: Ravencoin is a community project - as such, no single entity is in charge of getting it listed, especially if NDA's and other legal contracts are requirement of said exchange. If the community wants to have it listed on a qualifying exchange, they can of course pool the necessary resources.

Anyone, feel free to add to this or correct me if I'm wrong.

jesser509

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Ravencoin Miner: an optimized open source miner created specifically for Ravencoin.
v2.5
Optimizations to all hash functions:
bmw, jh, blake, groestl, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, echo, shavite, simd, fugue, hamsi, shabal, whirlpool, sha
v2.4
Cubehash and Keccak Optimizations
Can color RVN/day line with secondary release Ravencoin Miner v2.4 (COLOR)
   Note: See color.txt
v2.3
Fix miner not submitting shares when Hamsi was first Hash function!
6% increase in overall hash rate!
v2.2
Kraww!
Added estimate for RVN earned per day (displays every 5th share)

https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/releases

Dear  Jassen  ,This  time  after edit, save  ,  I  try  to  start  but  is  scrolling  all  the  script  very  scrambling  fast  like  some problem, the  all  page  vibrating
any  idea....   

Your stratum difficulty may be too low for your rig. What is your average hashrate? And what is your current stratum difficulty set to?

beursstarter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

And still rising

In one hour +290.000 RVN coins. If this is some big miner address just to congratulate. Nice gain.

That seems unlikely to me because this means this one miner gets almost all coins mined on the network. One block per minute * 5000 coins per block = 300.000 coins per hour...
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

And still rising

That seems unlikely to me because this means this one miner gets almost all coins mined on the network. One block per minute * 5000 coins per block = 300.000 coins per hour...

What kind of hardware does he have is this a big farm pointing on Ravencoin. Soon he will need to pay for his cost and he will need to sell his coin.
Techgtv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

..you are really in the wrong space.. ..PROVE THOSE COINS ARE YOURS OR PLEASE STOP SLANDERING OTHER PEOPLE.

chill, dude. youre hilarious.

ppl already tried to contact him

BigZim doesn't responds. Tried it, no response whatsoever.

this is the thing, you refuse to listen and insist on keeping to just complain and say you didn't get paid, while me and many others give you the tools to prove you should be paid. You refuse to take action for your own coins that you say you are owned. So far i have seen 2-3 complain they didn't get the coin, but the discord if full of people getting EXACTLY the coins they are owned. so i guess the 95% must be wrong.

if you can't prove you are owned those coins, you don't. You are responsible for your own actions and proof against the blockchain, sorry to break it to you, but you are really in the wrong space if you can't handle your own security.
vrm42

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

I was patient, but I don't think I get paid anymore. So as long as I don't get my payment it doesn't matter how many people say otherwise, BigZim is a liar thief.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: