Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170242 times)
pietro31@gmail.com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Ravencoin Miner: an optimized open source miner created specifically for Ravencoin.
v2.5
Optimizations to all hash functions:
bmw, jh, blake, groestl, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, echo, shavite, simd, fugue, hamsi, shabal, whirlpool, sha
v2.4
Cubehash and Keccak Optimizations
Can color RVN/day line with secondary release Ravencoin Miner v2.4 (COLOR)
   Note: See color.txt
v2.3
Fix miner not submitting shares when Hamsi was first Hash function!
6% increase in overall hash rate!
v2.2
Kraww!
Added estimate for RVN earned per day (displays every 5th share)

https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/releases

Dear  Jassen  ,This  time  after edit, save  ,  I  try  to  start  but  is  scrolling  all  the  script  very  scrambling  fast  like  some problem, the  all  page  vibrating
any  idea....   

Your stratum difficulty may be too low for your rig. What is your average hash rate? And what is your current stratum difficulty set to?

I m using rig  with    4  or 6 cards 1060  3 gb /6 gb   hash  usually  1700   to 1900, stratum    difficulty  set  to    20

I got  already   4 rigs  working  with  the  1 st version, go nice,   I will  like to  get  go   with  this  latest  .

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:55 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 07:26:49 PM by WickedPigeon

I was patient, but I don't think I get paid anymore. So as long as I don't get my payment it doesn't matter how many people say otherwise, BigZim is a liar thief.

What is your Raven wallet id - if you were mining then there is a record. It transparent and we will find it.

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

I've been mining at https://mineit.virtopia.ca/

The pool is only at 14GH - but has been very lucky. I'm liking it better than the other pools I've been on.

I was wondering about Virtopia - they were having a lot of disconnects at the beginning. Has it been sorted?

I was "ported" over to Virtopia from 3i. Quickly I switched to Suprnova until I saw that payments were going through at Virtopia. Once Virtopia hit blocks, which was right away, payments went out without issues.

~Suprnova and Ravenminer are good mining sites. Despite the trolling remarks you read,"I not getting all my hash rate," they are one/two of the largest pools for a reason. Over the course of a couple of days/week, you get paid exactly what the calculator figures it should be. They are so large, they are the market mining rate.

~Virtopia is 3% the size of those guys. Statistically, it's going to swing more than the big guys. There will be periods of more payouts and periods of slower payouts. Lately, its been better for me. In theory, over a long period, they should all pay the same. But in reality, because I live in the short term, this isn't true. I received more coins on RVNPool and Threeeye than I did with the other sites - lucky? maybe, but still coins in the purse.

The question now is - how lucky will I be at what ever site I pick. If it's Ravenminer or Suprnova, it's not luck, it's just statistical payout rate. If Virtopia is lucky, like 3i and RVNPool, and stay's relatively small (ideally right around 2% - 5% of the total hash rate, with no whales in the pool), then I believe that it's possible to get a small edge on my mining - say up to 5-10% better return than the big guys.

And it's just more fun to follow - kind of like hitting a hot streak in Vegas. God that's a great feeling!
The dice are out. Come on Virtopia, Daddy needs a new Lambo.... Wink
https://mineit.virtopia.ca/getting_started
Cheers! I'm with you on the lottery thing. Since I only have 30MH/s pointed at Raven which is around 100-120RVN a day I've gone onto a smaller pool for the fun and hope.
About the disconnect thing did it happen to you when 3i redirected us?
I was wondering if it was that and you need to point to the pool directly - which I never tried.

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work
dodgertc

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:00:37 PM by dodgertc

What have been asked, is that you send RVN coins to another adress, with a private signed message, and let the network decide if you have the coins or not. Since the blockchain is the trustee and not YOU, if the blockchain consensus is that you don't have enough coins ( that you say you do ) in your wallet, then the transaction gets rejected, thus proving that you never had the coins in the first place.

this is the thing, you refuse to listen and insist on keeping to just complain and say you didn't get paid, while me and many others give you the tools to prove you should be paid. You refuse to take action for your own coins that you say you are owned. So far i have seen 2-3 complain they didn't get the coin, but the discord if full of people getting EXACTLY the coins they are owned. so i guess the 95% must be wrong.

if you can't prove you are owned those coins, you don't. You are responsible for your own actions and proof against the blockchain, sorry to break it to you, but you are really in the wrong space if you can't handle your own security.

explain me how you think the blockchain is involved cause i think one of us doesnt gets it.
especially this part:
" you send RVN coins to another adress, with a private signed message, and let the network decide if you have the coins or not. Since the blockchain is the trustee and not YOU, if the blockchain consensus is that you don't have enough coins ( that you say you do ) in your wallet, then the transaction gets rejected"

i dont send coins. i send work shares.

https://i.imgur.com/3fxulir.png
WickedPigeon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

Cheers! I'm with you on the lottery thing. Since I only have 30MH/s pointed at Raven which is around 100-120RVN a day I've gone onto a smaller pool for the fun and hope.
About the disconnect thing did it happen to you when 3i redirected us?
I was wondering if it was that and you need to point to the pool directly - which I never tried.

I have been stable for the past day and half. No disconnects - in fact none of my miners have "locked up" and shut down the mining software - a problem I have been having last week while mining at other sites. And Virtopia has been hitting blocks. 24 hr pay out is up about 30% over Suprnova - and over the calculated amounts for my hash rates.

Techgtv

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

What have been asked, is that you send RVN coins to another adress, with a private signed message, and let the network decide if you have the coins or not. Since the blockchain is the trustee and not YOU, if the blockchain consensus is that you don't have enough coins ( that you say you do ) in your wallet, then the transaction gets rejected, thus proving that you never had the coins in the first place.

this is the thing, you refuse to listen and insist on keeping to just complain and say you didn't get paid, while me and many others give you the tools to prove you should be paid. You refuse to take action for your own coins that you say you are owned. So far i have seen 2-3 complain they didn't get the coin, but the discord if full of people getting EXACTLY the coins they are owned. so i guess the 95% must be wrong.

if you can't prove you are owned those coins, you don't. You are responsible for your own actions and proof against the blockchain, sorry to break it to you, but you are really in the wrong space if you can't handle your own security.

explain me how you think the raven blockchain is involved cause i think one of us doesnt gets it.
especially this part:
" you send RVN coins to another adress, with a private signed message, and let the network decide if you have the coins or not. Since the blockchain is the trustee and not YOU, if the blockchain consensus is that you don't have enough coins ( that you say you do ) in your wallet, then the transaction gets rejected"

You send work shares to the pool, the pool is on the network as 1 "miner." As soon as a block is found, the pool splits up he payment among workers depending on type of share payment  (PPS, PPLNS). a block is every minute so you should have coins every minute. Every x Raven you get paid from the pool . The coins are immature untill the network confirmed the coins, as soon as the coins are mature ( confirmed ) they are send to the payment adress you provided. As soon as the coins are mature, they are yours.

As soon as the coins are mature, they are written to YOUR wallet, thus are transparent en for everyone to see on the blockchain. Sending coins over with a private message attached to it, triggers the network to make the transaction, if you don't have any "mature" coins in your wallet, the transaction gets refused and that's the end of it. All the info is there, you just need to proof if you actually own the coins, or that there was a misinformation on the pool, how much you actually are owned.

i'm really not trying to be a dick here, but i am really harsh on the reality. If you don't have proof it's gonna be on you to take the loss and learn from it. there is no holding hands in crypto, you are responsible for every step of the way, without any failsafes, unless you buil them into your security measurements. There is no bank that will retrieve your money if you make a mistake. i make daily backups of my wallet, i check my mining stability multiple times a day, i have my private keys dogtagged, and i have a hardware wallet. and as soon as i see ANYTHING wrong, i instantly move away from the problem at hand. Don't just sit there and expect it to work out in the end, because that is when you get burned.
WickedPigeon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

You send work shares to the pool, the pool is on the network as 1 "miner." As soon as a block is found, the pool splits up he payment among workers depending on type of share payment  (PPS, PPLNS). a block is every minute so you should have coins every minute. Every x Raven you get paid from the pool . The coins are immature untill the network confirmed the coins, as soon as the coins are mature ( confirmed ) they are send to the payment adress you provided. As soon as the coins are mature, they are yours.

As soon as the coins are mature, they are written to YOUR wallet, thus are transparent en for everyone to see on the blockchain. Sending coins over with a private message attached to it, triggers the network to make the transaction, if you don't have any "mature" coins in your wallet, the transaction gets refused and that's the end of it. All the info is there, you just need to proof if you actually own the coins, or that there was a misinformation on the pool, how much you actually are owned.

i'm really not trying to be a dick here, but i am really harsh on the reality. If you don't have proof it's gonna be on you to take the loss and learn from it. there is no holding hands in crypto, you are responsible for every step of the way, without any failsafes, unless you buil them into your security measurements. There is no bank that will retrieve your money if you make a mistake. i make daily backups of my wallet, i check my mining stability multiple times a day, i have my private keys dogtagged, and i have a hardware wallet. and as soon as i see ANYTHING wrong, i instantly move away from the problem at hand. Don't just sit there and expect it to work out in the end, because that is when you get burned.

Right on! All those who claimed to have been ripped off at 3i, they are clueless. If you followed it on Discord, 90% of those who thought the were ripped off have now apologized and realized that they didn't actually lose anything. I got freaked out in the beginning of the payout mishap too. AND, days before the shut down, BigZim asked everyone to stop mining at Threeeye until he could fix the problem. If you stayed, that's on you (even then you still got paid - just the stats were posting wrong, but you got paid your actual shares earned, not what the stats said). I get the confusion, but like Techgtv says, it's on the miner to know what the f@^k they are doing.

dodgertc

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

explain me how you think the raven blockchain is involved cause i think one of us doesnt gets it.
especially this part:

thanks for the productive take on it and explaination. parts in the middle paragraph were actually unclear to me, so all in all it was worth it.

yes i could follow up on this but as said earlier its peanuts really as i moved away from 3i after ~12 hours. im disgrunted as the first statements suggested that the pool would take care of it once the dev is back from holiday and BigZim got time again cause the family drama that occured. this and the lack of communication is just bad style and anoying in principle. would i warn others that there were issues ? yes as there undoubtly were. is it a big thing. no.

Regarding other precautions: yes that pretty much mirrors what im doing too so no surprises there.

in any way thanks for the productive shift of the discussion. cheers from ger.
danilogrv

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

I was patient, but I don't think I get paid anymore. So as long as I don't get my payment it doesn't matter how many people say otherwise, BigZim is a liar thief.

What is your Raven wallet id - if you were mining then there is a record. It transparent and we will find it.

RU12DGCHveTHxMbPxUpspA8foVGhM9eTja
RAwwYogKonHTqiXrAtW15mkMrUYm2nuCLC

One of them had 700 and the other almost 200..it was mature balance and i didint receive anything and for some days now is all zero.
Can you help me?
zot57

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

So we must be on discord channel all the time to get info from BigZim, he couldn't put that on website's pool?
People who got paid don't want to listen to people who didn't get paid.

I again confront BigZim to reply to messages and stop avoiding it. If he doesn't have anything to hide then why is he not responding?
This guy is a fraud BigTime. If Ravencoin supports him, then this will NOT look good with stolen coins story on the long run for this project.

I am waiting over a week for that thief to reply. Where is he?
cheesybread

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

New startup yiimp based pool for RVN welcome all ex threeeye users. Just launched today.

RVN: egregious.tv:3636
Techgtv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

So we must be on discord channel all the time to get info from BigZim, he couldn't put that on website's pool?

I again confront BigZim to reply to messages and stop avoiding it. If he doesn't have anything to hide then why is he not responding?
This guy is a fraud BigTime. If Ravencoin supports him, then this will NOT look good with stolen coins story on the long run for this project.

read my previous message, follow intructions and prove that the coins are yours. Everyone that did that, got all coins from Bigzim.

I agree that he could have been more transparent and correct with the way he handled it, but he has to prove nothing to you, you have to prove you actually own the coins. As long as you can't please refer to my previous message again, it's your responsiblity, not anyone elses.

he responded to everyone that has the correct into to trace your ravencoin. so just messaging him without the correct proof, does nothing.

Again, Ravencoin devs do nothing for you. they write code, the coin is community driven, you want to get something done, YOU do it. Bigzim has 0 affiliation to the project, other then having run a (commercial, NON OFFICIAL) pool for a while.
Bayminer007
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:37:38 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:51:45 PM by Bayminer007

Right on! All those who claimed to have been ripped off at 3i, they are clueless. If you followed it on Discord, 90% of those who thought the were ripped off have now apologized and realized that they didn't actually lose anything. I got freaked out in the beginning of the payout mishap too. AND, days before the shut down, BigZim asked everyone to stop mining at Threeeye until he could fix the problem. If you stayed, that's on you (even then you still got paid - just the stats were posting wrong, but you got paid your actual shares earned, not what the stats said). I get the confusion, but like Techgtv says, it's on the miner to know what the f@^k they are doing.

Sorry but this is all total f-ing nonsense.  You don’t have to send a signed message to a pool in order to “unfreeze” coins. When the coinbase is paid to the pool, the pool distributes it according to miner shares once the block has matured.  3i has no stats so you can not determine from the website which blocks matured.  It smells like a classic exit scam. If it isn’t then why are people here saying they were not paid out?  This BigZim should come on here and explain himself in plain English.  Until he does he is not to be trusted.  
Bayminer007
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

read my previous message, follow intructions and prove that the coins are yours. Everyone that did that, got all coins from Bigzim.

I agree that he could have been more transparent and correct with the way he handled it, but he has to prove nothing to you, you have to prove you actually own the coins. As long as you can't please refer to my previous message again, it's your responsiblity, not anyone elses.

he responded to everyone that has the correct into to trace your ravencoin. so just messaging him without the correct proof, does nothing.

Again, Ravencoin devs do nothing for you. they write code, the coin is community driven, you want to get something done, YOU do it. Bigzim has 0 affiliation to the project, other then having run a (commercial, NON OFFICIAL) pool for a while.

The owner of the wallet owns the coins.  BigZim knows which wallets were shorted.  Who owns the private key is irrelevant.  This is insanity. 
Techgtv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

The owner of the wallet owns the coins.  BigZim knows which wallets were shorted.  Who owns the private key is irrelevant.  This is insanity. 

You actually make my point stronger. i rest my case
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Thank god
Bayminer007
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:48 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:03:44 PM by Bayminer007

Thank god

This is getting a bit off topic lads and I’m personally done with it.  I have no idea why you are acting as apologist for a pool that took almost a million RVN in fees and exited in the manner of 3i.  But here are some facts for you.  

Block 164784 was be last block mined on 3i on 4/11 before it stopped keeping stats.  http://threeeyed.info/stats

The 5k coinbase was split into two fee accounts (which received > 800k RVN in fees that I can see) and the pool wallet RQ3vYTtTuZHFamdpt4xoeu7516tFZBAVhy.  http://raven-blockchain.info/tx/8164c54bde07d76611a1db3771f5a525f35d100eeaf07f77b8ba806ec758340d

On 4/12 there was a transaction from the pool wallet sending 29999 RVN to RKbuQqmLVXKNVx7QNYKpruatQcaYQJMTrv.  http://raven-blockchain.info/tx/e3aac2852b9b4d9e5ffe2700052fa43f4152b942a95d9273d4e59a8f2ef156f1

The balance in that wallet is undistributed.  http://raven-blockchain.info/address/RKbuQqmLVXkNVx7QNYKpruatQcaYQJMTr

I would love to hear the explanation.  That was after 5 minutes of looking.  Did BigZim mine it himself?  
WickedPigeon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

So now where do mine now and why?

Techgtv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

Thank god

This is getting a bit off topic lads and I’m personally done with it.  I have no idea why you are acting as apologist for a pool that took almost a million RVN in fees and exited in the manner of 3i.  But here are some facts for you.  

Block 164784 was be last block mined on 3i on 4/11 before it stopped keeping stats.  http://threeeyed.info/stats

The 5k coinbase was split into two fee accounts (which received > 800k RVN in fees that I can see) and the pool wallet RQ3vYTtTuZHFamdpt4xoeu7516tFZBAVhy.  http://raven-blockchain.info/tx/8164c54bde07d76611a1db3771f5a525f35d100eeaf07f77b8ba806ec758340d

On 4/12 there was a transaction from the pool wallet sending 29999 RVN to RKbuQqmLVXKNVx7QNYKpruatQcaYQJMTrv.  http://raven-blockchain.info/tx/e3aac2852b9b4d9e5ffe2700052fa43f4152b942a95d9273d4e59a8f2ef156f1

The balance in that wallet is undistributed.  http://raven-blockchain.info/address/RKbuQqmLVXkNVx7QNYKpruatQcaYQJMTr

I would love to hear the explanation.  That was after 5 minutes of looking.  Did BigZim mine it himself?  

i'm not being apolegetic for BigZim at all, i even say he didn't handle it correctly.

You find this, but you can't provide him with the proof he asks to make sure he sends the correct payment to the correct people. This is the part what baffles me, you want someone to fix something for you, but you are unwilling to provide him with the proof that is needed to handle it fairly.

This is as much on -topic as the project itself, because all this stuff is related to how uneducated people are about blockchain, and how fast you can loose your monew if you don't take the precautions. i am really trying to help people out, but some people only want to yell and cry like a baby to get their money, instead of accepting they also FF'ed up by not having the proper security measures in place to not lose their coin.
Bayminer007
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:37:42 PM by Bayminer007

No more proof is required than a public address that mined on his pool, which he can crosscheck against the shares in his database.  If you want to educate people stop spreading misinformation and castigating people who lost money.  A signature is not required to get a payout from a pool you have no idea what you are talking about - or worse, you do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: