Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Name origin of GRAY Tokens

The choose of the name GRAY was not arbitrary. GRAY is referred to the gray unit that is used to measure the absorbed dose of ionizing radiation, which is defined in the 1980s by the International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements that was named after the physicist Louis Harold Gray. Gray unit is widely used in the medical field as a protection tool to measure scatter radiation from devices that use radioactive waves.

Thank you for the explanation,i tried to make some connection earlier,regarding the name,but since i know nothing about radiology couldnt connect the dots.
You are welcome, there are a lot of things and details to describe in this project and the platform. We will give some info and tips about our platform from time to time.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

This project is quite promising! When does the project begin?
Can I join in?
Of course you can join in, please join us at our Telegram group fur further discussions
http://t.me/voxelx

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

This project is quite promising! When does the project begin?
Please check out our roadmap regarding when the project began.
https://voxelx.io/#roadmap
But in short, the idea of VoxelX is born in 2013

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Bacara

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

A new and more informative version of the Whitepaper has been released at this link
https://voxelx.io/white-paper/

Good job, nice to see you are updating your whitepaper, shows how serious team is!

Thanks for uploading, many things are now more understandable for people outside the medical profession.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

is it true the team from Voxel project only 4 people? if indeed the number of 4 people if the team can take care of this very good project

The amount of team members is always a misleading information regarding the quality and the future of a project. Just look around you and you can tell how many was the team numbers at the start of the biggest software projects around the world. Just google it.
This applies for us also. Although we have a small team, we are highly qualified and focused on our job and on the future of the project. The members of our team have been working together since 2009 and have developed medical softwares for small practices. With the birth of the idea of VoxelX in 2013 we dedicated ourselves to the task of implementing the DICOMs in the medical e-learning.

Why not, a team of 4 people is likely to direct the project in the right direction, according to its intended purpose. I suppose that more people will be involved in the project later in order to make it easier to do the tasks.  Smiley

I agree,its always better to start with smaller group,as its always easy to add more people later,when you need help.

4 people and they already have a beta - now that's impressive Smiley
Thanks  Smiley Smiley

We see that even a small team can achieve the desired goal. Congrats  Smiley
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

A new and more informative version of the Whitepaper has been released at this link

Good job, nice to see you are updating your whitepaper, shows how serious team is!

Thanks for uploading, many things are now more understandable for people outside the medical profession.
We will update you whenever we release a new version of our Whitepaper

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

The GRAY team is very minimal of course must work very hard to succeed this project, but for those who contribute here still have to keep the spirit as well to promote this project
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

The GRAY team is very minimal of course must work very hard to succeed this project, but for those who contribute here still have to keep the spirit as well to promote this project

Of course we will work hard and we have already worked hard with the BETA Platform. And as stated in the Roadmap our first step after the success of the ICO is to increase our staff No. specially the Devs Team.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Is it normal practice to change your whitepaper so far into the project?
hirozaki faraday

Merit: 279

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

The VoxelX project is really needed by radiologists for the development of x-rays to make the picture more clear and visible, of course, the most important is how to attract investors to this project to make this project a success.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

Is it normal practice to change your whitepaper so far into the project?
Actually we did not change our Whitepaper but rather we improved it and released a new version of it and I found this totally normal

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

Actually we did not change our Whitepaper but rather we improved it and released a new version of it and I found this totally normal

Its actually good that you keep updating and improving whitepaper,as info there is not set in stone,and when things change,or you develop something new,its a good thing to reflect it there as well
Mudit321

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

When does the presale start?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 07:29:31 PM by VoxelX

When does the presale start?
Private/Pre- Sale will start in 7 DAYS with Limited 20% BONUS
1 ETH = 2,500,000 GRAY

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

I really love this project, can I become one of it?
Sure you can become one of it. You can tell us here or privately how you can support us.
Please join us in our telegram for further discussions http://t.me/voxelx

but for start you need to have some medical knowledge  Wink
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

hey there! now you can read about VoxelX on Russian:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299704.new#new
Whitepaper on Russian coming!

cпacибo зa эти ycилия

thx for your effort
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

Sure you can become one of it. You can tell us here or privately how you can support us.

I did not understand what do you mean!
I think he can assist us in many different ways but i did not mean he will assist in the core of the project Smiley.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

I think he can assist us in many different ways but i did not mean he will assist in the core of the project Smiley.

maybe he think for making some videos or similar things, you need to know what kind of material you need for some subject so you not make mistake or wrong video  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

hey there! now you can read about VoxelX on Russian:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299704.new#new
Whitepaper on Russian coming!

cпacибo зa эти ycилия

thx for your effort
I will collect all translations and will add it in the main ANN thread

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:09:56 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:26:15 PM by VoxelX

but for start you need to have some medical knowledge  Wink

maybe he think for making some videos or similar things, you need to know what kind of material you need for some subject so you not make mistake or wrong video  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
As told many times in this post this platform is meant Primarily for medial professionals and not for normal users, even submission from medical professionals are subjected to hard validation before publishing to the public. Any assist for normal users outside the core of the platform is welcome

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: